Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT - t shirts
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 27, 2020 19:25

Yes and that is the design of the poster I missed out on.

jb

Posted by: bitman ()
Date: July 27, 2020 19:52

jbwelda
Yes and that is the design of the poster I missed out on.

jb

So that plane version was for sale at Winterland or at the BG shirt shop?

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 27, 2020 23:58

Well you know man, it was fifty years ago. But I know I saw a shirt probably at the BGP shop with a similar design on it. I don't know about W'land because generally when I was at a show there I wasn't looking to buy merchandise. In fact I didn't know they had a store in there, all I recall were some tables set up in a hall outside the actual arena area.

jb

Posted by: bitman ()
Date: July 28, 2020 03:26

Yeah that was a long long time ago. I'm appreciative of all the memories you've shared. Thanks again and if that photo of you ever turns up, please feel free to email it to me!

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: July 31, 2020 08:48

I remember seeing on the Internet a T-shirt with the original front of the Bigger Bang shirt projected on a transparant silverish Stones logo. Very nice.
But when I tried to find where I could possibly buy it, I failed.
Maybe it was a creative Photoshop image?

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 31, 2020 14:45

"a creative Photoshop image" - like all those annoying Facebook fakes of "Mick" or "Keith" holding up a shirt, where the head is photoshopped on and the hands don't match...

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: July 31, 2020 20:22

Green Lady
"a creative Photoshop image" - like all those annoying Facebook fakes of "Mick" or "Keith" holding up a shirt, where the head is photoshopped on and the hands don't match...

Thanks GL! Saves me useless searching.
By the way, on the official Stones App at some point someone showed a pair of very good looking white sneakers with the name Rolling Stones in red as well as the official logo. One of the sneakers was resting on a car tire.
If Photoshopped, amazingly good. So far I didn't find those either.confused smiley

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: July 31, 2020 20:54

"""I got forty tour shirts that have basically never been worn. One day I’ll be selling them"""

So, I'm looking for a shirt 2003 CLOTHING BY DRAGONFLY
It's a black shirt (not a t shirt) with black buttons with a tongue on it in an
"L" size.
The black shirt wears red tongues in all different ways allover the shirt. It's an officially shirt that I have in XL. But I want to buy a "L" one.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1288
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home