Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Glimmer Stone new channel
Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: July 18, 2020 21:44

While I fight to recover the previous one, i pass the link of the new one. Tomorrow I'll start with the uploads of the videos. Please subscribe.
Thank you.

The Glimmer Stone

Rio de Janeiro 1994
Boston 1972
Houston 1978
New Jersey 2006
Chicago 1997 rehearsals
London 1982
Chicago 1997
Mick Jagger Tokyo 1988 remastered
Paris 1976, June 7th. keithpinkmoon version
Madrid 1990, excelent soundboard
Love is strong - Mick vocals
Budokan, Tokyo 2003

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-04 14:27 by adrianmfa2.

Re: The Glimmer Stone new channel
Date: July 19, 2020 01:45

Posted by: gastonl74 ()
Date: July 19, 2020 01:52

What happened to the other channel I had !?
They will have ceased him !? had many Stones gems in Audio and Video!

Date: July 19, 2020 01:57

gastonl74
What happened to the other channel I had !?
They will have ceased him !? had many Stones gems in Audio and Video!

Some guy (vechain foundation) hacked my google account, and can't access anymore...

Date: July 19, 2020 02:26

Celebrating 48th years of the show
Boston 1972

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-19 04:17 by adrianmfa2.

Posted by: JordyLicks96 ()
Date: July 19, 2020 06:25

So sorry to hear that happened to your channel!! I love the Stones concerts you've been putting up! It's influenced me to start adding more shows to my channel as well!! smileys with beer

Date: July 19, 2020 07:00

JordyLicks96
So sorry to hear that happened to your channel!! I love the Stones concerts you've been putting up! It's influenced me to start adding more shows to my channel as well!! smileys with beer

Thanks! it was 2 years full of work...

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 19, 2020 11:40

adrianmfa2
JordyLicks96

Don't give up on it! You had too many great shows posted to let it go. If worse comes to worse, and if you've saved them somewhere, can't you just reload them? How long would that take?

plexi

Date: July 19, 2020 16:04

timbernardis
adrianmfa2
JordyLicks96

Don't give up on it! You had too many great shows posted to let it go. If worse comes to worse, and if you've saved them somewhere, can't you just reload them? How long would that take?

plexi

I didn't save anything from my uploaded videos, I always thought they were safe on my channel ... anyway, I have all the original stuff to reupload ...

Date: July 19, 2020 16:05

It was 42th years ago:
Houston 1978

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: July 19, 2020 18:22

adrianmfa2
While I fight to recover the previous one, i pass the link of the new one. Tomorrow I start with the uploads of the videos. Please subscribe.
Thank you.

The Glimmer Stone

Sorry to hear this. I really enjoyed your videos.
I looked at your old channel and it seems that most of the videos are still up?
Are we in danger of being hacked if we play any of those videos on your old channel?

Looking forward to your new channel.
thx

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 19, 2020 18:53

I enjoy your channel very much. Thanks for sharing all that great footage. Sorry to hear about the hack.

The Glimmer Stone channel - Hacked! HELP!
Date: July 17, 2020 02:26

Hi sorry, but my google count was hacked and i lost all possibility of entering my accounts, including YouTube. Can someone help me with this? The security measures fail, because all the data has changed. Thank you.

Re: The Glimmer Stone channel - Hacked! HELP!
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 17, 2020 04:53

I would say you need to contact Google and let them know and deal with it.

The term "hacked" is used a lot today so you will probably need to be able to explain to them exactly what happened and how.

Hope that helps

jb

Date: July 17, 2020 05:01

Thanks Jb, I have currently contacted google support, but they aren't helping me too much ...

Date: July 17, 2020 05:44

adrianmfa2
Thanks Jb, I have currently contacted google support, but they aren't helping me too much ...

Keep after them relentlessly! Be persistent. Does this mean that all your You Tube Stones videos are now down, god forbid? I've been watching/listening to them a lot and reallly enjoying them. Great stuff. Keep at it if u can.

plexi
PS please reply to my latest email

Date: July 17, 2020 13:08

Hi Plexi! I can't answer your last email, because I don't have access to that account anymore. When your account is hacked, it involves everything that comes with it, youtube, gmail, adsense etc. Of course I'm sending emails to google support, but so far they have not given me much support, but I'll continue to persevere. Maybe someone knows a more direct way to direct me to google.
Thanks!

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: July 17, 2020 18:12

adrianmfa2
Hi Plexi! I can't answer your last email, because I don't have access to that account anymore. When your account is hacked, it involves everything that comes with it, youtube, gmail, adsense etc. Of course I'm sending emails to google support, but so far they have not given me much support, but I'll continue to persevere. Maybe someone knows a more direct way to direct me to google.
Thanks!

I'll look into whatever happened. Could you say what exactly happened? Tell me everything!

(PS I love your videos so much! Hope it all fixes!)

Date: July 17, 2020 23:25

CJFP
adrianmfa2
Thanks!

I'll look into whatever happened. Could you say what exactly happened? Tell me everything!

(PS I love your videos so much! Hope it all fixes!)

Last night somebody stole my account and lost every access to all google apps, youtube, gmail, etc. I have followed the steps for the recovery of the account, but the one who stole it has eliminated my devices, backup telephone and alternative mail, so I can't advance in the account owner verification. I have contacted Google, but they don't give me an answer ...
Thank you very much!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-17 23:26 by adrianmfa2.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 18, 2020 20:55

adrianmfa2
Thanks!

I called Google once. Had a nice talk with them. That might be a route to give a shot.

Date: July 18, 2020 21:19

GasLightStreet
adrianmfa2
Thanks!

I called Google once. Had a nice talk with them. That might be a route to give a shot.

Here in Argentina an answering machine, not a person...

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 18, 2020 21:41

adrianmfa2
GasLightStreet
adrianmfa2
Thanks!

Hmmmm. You may need to get ahold of an office in California.

Date: July 18, 2020 21:45

GasLightStreet
adrianmfa2
GasLightStreet
adrianmfa2
Thanks!

Hmmmm. You may need to get ahold of an office in California.

Can you get me a phone from the California offices? Thanks!

Date: July 19, 2020 11:43

adrianmfa2
GasLightStreet
adrianmfa2
Thanks!

Are you from Buenos Aires? Do you hang at the Tributo Bar?

plexi

Date: July 19, 2020 11:44

If you don't get that phone number, let me know.

plexi

Date: July 20, 2020 01:51

timbernardis
If you don't get that phone number, let me know.

plexi

Please, send me that phones numbers, tomorrow i'll try to call them. Thanks Plexi!

Date: July 20, 2020 14:35

New Jersey 2006:
New Jersey

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: July 20, 2020 21:46

adrianmfa2
New Jersey 2006:
New Jersey

Thanks for posting this.
Watching now.
Good times in Jersey that night!

Date: July 21, 2020 04:58

Chicago 1997 rehearsals
Chicago rehearsals

Date: July 22, 2020 23:15

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1852
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home