Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Mick sends back a signed face mask to the woman who made it
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: July 4, 2020 02:17

stone4ever

I thought as much, you get information from the BBC and CNN etc, do you realise 90% of the media is owned by the same 4 companies with political objectives, you are being lied to, thankfully a lot of people are waking up to this.

Can you recommend some other sources of information to us, stone4ever?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 4, 2020 02:24

Big Al
I think my off-hand comment about my struggle - as many people feel - with face-masks, has opens a whole can of worms. That wasn’t my intention. I do respect everyone’s fears and concerns. This is a global message board and we all have differing opinions. I respect everyone.

I think your over-reaction and subsequent personal attack to a fairly tame initial rebuttal from me shows this to be bs.
Factor in your lack of respect of others by dropping your mask in crowded places (unless they're "glaring and mean looking") clears up any doubt.

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: July 4, 2020 03:07

stone4ever
The number of covid cases is being exaggerated more than ever, in some American States if someone has a couple covid symptoms, that is being called a covid case without a test, if that person has been in contact with 10 to 25 people they are also being deemed positive for covid.

Sorry to be so blunt, but your statement is completely inaccurate. A “positive” reported to a state’s health department is based on an actual test result. Not somebody’s opinion.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 4, 2020 05:03

Going to repeat this again.

Folks, stop whining about the media, riots and your freedom. Just put on your face mask if you go out and about.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: July 4, 2020 05:05

MisterDDDD
Big Al
I’m struggling with the face-mask. During most of my morning commute by rail, it’s hanging around the neck. It’s claustrophobic. I only pull it to my face if someone mean-looking really glares at me.

Ridiculous. Man up.
You're not going to be very fond of a ventilator either.

Bull

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 4, 2020 15:34

This thread is about MICK signing a MASK. It is not a thread about mask politics. Please stay on topic.

Yes. I do know that some people in the world do still think wearing a mask is just bad for their personal image, but really, just wear that mask, if that is the advice from the authorities. No need to discuss conspiracy theories about masks or news channels here.

Bjornulf

Posted by: switchblade1975 ()
Date: July 4, 2020 15:49

what Mick did was very cool,and thank you Bjornulf,spot on post.

Posted by: ycagwywpmd ()
Date: July 4, 2020 15:57

I’ve made a mask from my RS bandana from 2002/03 Twickenham gig. No cutting or sewing required, just clever folding, and a couple of strong elastic bands to pull it back behind my ears, following simple instructions easily found on internet. Result is a really cool looking mask, what a shame I didn’t send it to Mick to sign though!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 4, 2020 16:24

Back in 1963 or so The Rolling Stones did sign pictures and other stuff, when they got mail from fans through their London office. They do still sign stuff. I don't collect autographs, but during my many rehearsals days, I have seen they signing a lot, also other places like when leaving their hotel. They love the fans and I am proud to see they sign for fans!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: July 4, 2020 20:09

Above my all time favourite, if that guy succeed to bring the Big Hits lp safe from Altamont back home, he could have been very satisfied !

HMN

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 4, 2020 20:27

MisterDDDD
Big Al
I’m struggling with the face-mask. During most of my morning commute by rail, it’s hanging around the neck. It’s claustrophobic. I only pull it to my face if someone mean-looking really glares at me.

Ridiculous. Man up.
You're not going to be very fond of a ventilator either.

thumbs up

Date: July 4, 2020 20:28

Big Al
Quite surprised by the reactions, here. I’m guessing you’re all in the high-risk category. Look, it’s each time their own. I do wear it, but regularly pull it down; and I definitely do not wear one in shops or in the office. That’s simply ridiculous

Just because we agree with health officials everywhere doesn't mean we have a problem. Man up buddy.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 4, 2020 22:24

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-05 10:56 by Rockman.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 4, 2020 22:38

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-04 22:47 by Koen.

Date: July 4, 2020 22:52

Rockman
Anita Pallenberg signed her name in my
lil' international travel note book ...

thats pretty coooool dont ya think ....

That is very cool...what is the story behind it? I bet that would be even coooooler!

Date: July 5, 2020 00:53

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-05 10:56 by Rockman.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: July 5, 2020 01:24

Fantastic, Rockmaaaannnn!
(I knew I should have stayed for that last show.) :-)

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: July 5, 2020 01:39

.... it always pays to be last ta leave ....

......... stay safe angeeeeee x

ROCKMAN

Posted by: angee ()
Date: July 5, 2020 05:33

Yeah.
Awww, t'anks, you too, Rockeeeeee.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: July 5, 2020 06:26

Amen to that

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 5, 2020 12:38

treaclefingers
Big Al
Quite surprised by the reactions, here. I’m guessing you’re all in the high-risk category. Look, it’s each time their own. I do wear it, but regularly pull it down; and I definitely do not wear one in shops or in the office. That’s simply ridiculous

Just because we agree with health officials everywhere doesn't mean we have a problem. Man up buddy.

Oh, FFS! An off-hand comment about not liking the face-mask and I’m now getting told to ‘man-up’?? I do wear the mask; just not when I feel I don’t need to. Like when I’m more than a metre from the other person!

I was in the pub with a girlfriend yesterday evening. Should we have conversed with masks on??

So, just to reiterate: I do wear a face-mask when legally required to do so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-05 13:14 by Big Al.

Date: July 5, 2020 19:19

Big Al
treaclefingers
Big Al

Oh, FFS! An off-hand comment about not liking the face-mask and I’m now getting told to ‘man-up’?? I do wear the mask; just not when I feel I don’t need to. Like when I’m more than a metre from the other person!

I was in the pub with a girlfriend yesterday evening. Should we have conversed with masks on??

So, just to reiterate: I do wear a face-mask when legally required to do so.

Hey man, you're dismissing everyone who disagrees with you that they must be in a 'high-risk category'. So if you're going there, you shouldn't be surprised to be b*tch-slapped a bit. It just goes with the territory. Next subject please, carry on!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1873
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home