Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mich captured on random video of Beverly Hills!
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 3, 2020 00:31

jbwelda
No privacy? Dude is walking down a public street. He has as much privacy as anyone these days. What bothers me is that bouncer cat there. Get the f out of the way man, you and your charge don't own the sidewalk!

jb

In fairness.. I think he was doing his job pretty well.
Likely most people heading towards Mick with a camera hoisted up on their shoulder and filming are indeed looking to film Mick Jagger.
He made the camera dude take the inside lane, as it were, and did so quickly and efficiently imo. Expertly done and camera dude was none the wiser.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 3, 2020 02:57

Its all part of being famous. They made a deal with the devil: riches and fame in exchange for never being able to be left alone. Can't even go out for a pack of smokes or you will get mobbed. He and they have been living with it for over a decade now. Edit: did I say a decade??? Where am I? More like 60 years! End Edit. I suppose its necessary to go around with a body guard, but its gotta be a big pain in the rear. You KNOW you are bullying people indirectly just walking down the street. Oh well, its just part of life. An entitled life they definately feel entitled to.

jb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-03 19:17 by jbwelda.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: July 3, 2020 18:19

GasLightStreet
stone4ever
What are the chances of Mick passing by, incredible.

Probably safer for Mick to walk to stay fit as opposed to running these days as he will undoubtedly be on blood thinners post heart valve replacement.
A bad bleed due to falling could be fatal.

Valve replacement requires anticoagulants for life. That doesn't necessarily mean he's in any danger of bleeding to death for various things because, considering the shape he's in and his lack of body mass, he probably requires below or the absolute minimal amount.

I accidentally exited the page I read that on and now I can't figure out where I found it!

Not only will Mick have to take blood thinners for life ( especially in Mick's case as he pushes his heart valves to the max ) but there is some worrying data on anticoagulants, in two years 30% of kidney function is lost, do the maths, doesn't bode well for longevity, enjoy the Stones while we have them guys.

My mother is similar to Mick in age and fitness,( power walks 10 miles a day ) doesn't matter how fit you are heart problems can still occur and these medications are lethal, in 4 months my mothers kidney function dropped from 78% to 70% and that's on the best ( Apixaban ) blood thinners available.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-03 18:38 by stone4ever.

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: July 3, 2020 22:34

His closes his eyes. He`s through with random people.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 3, 2020 23:10

YEAH but you must remember that
he did have an affair with random computer .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 4, 2020 01:14

I think even Mick would crack up at that one, Rockman.

jb

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: July 4, 2020 16:56

Rockman
YEAH but you must remember that
he did have an affair with random computer .....

That was in 2000, man.

We should all just let it go...

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 4, 2020 18:15

It's not Mick, it's Mich.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1771
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home