Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Some Ronnie's setlist painting in Litho format for sale!
Posted by: blutsvente66 ()
Date: March 30, 2021 21:57

Powerage5
I've had issues with damage also. I ordered London #1, received it in a thin triangular cardboard tube. The tube and print were severely damaged, looked to have had something heavy set right on the middle of it. I contacted the webstore, they sent out a second package. Fortunately, the second package arrived in perfect condition. Unfortunately, they sent the wrong print as a replacement - I received Chicago #2, a gig I wasn't at so it bears no importance to me. Contacted them again, they sent out a third package which arrived today. It was the right print but again bore damage that's noticeable but relatively minor. I have no idea if it's even worth bothering to try and get them to send a replacement yet again. The fact that they think a half-thick triangular cardboard tube is suitable for ANY shipping, let alone international shipping is beyond asinine, especially at the prices they're charging for the prints. They've told me not to send either of the first two prints back - how is any of this even profitable if they're having to send out multiple prints due to damage (And of course,
incompetence of replacing with the wrong item)?

I received 3 damaged prints. After the third i got my money Back.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1659
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home