Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Mick Jagger performing at the "I For India" concert May 3
Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: May 4, 2020 20:31

He should have played a modified version of "Everything is Turning to Gold" you know, "Everything is turning to Sh*t" (sorry - just getting sick of lockdown LOL).

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: May 4, 2020 23:18

Rockman
Hi beast ....

hope you are keeping safe over there .. XX

Yeah first off thought it was Mick
showing off a Frida (hhhaaaa) but scroll pattern above hem looks Indian ..

Grandfather time finally catching up.
adrenochrome

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 4, 2020 23:26

...now now be nice .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 5, 2020 00:34

There is a skull on the mantle. Very disturbing.

Date: May 5, 2020 00:53

Heck Chris best you never
visit The Catacombs of Paris ......

ROCKMAN

Date: May 5, 2020 01:00

I put catacomb on my salad. Paris? never heard of it smiling smiley

Date: May 5, 2020 01:14

Well looks like dem Durango
jocks have got ya eating good food ...

Paris .... hmmmmm best ya dont travel

ROCKMAN

Date: May 5, 2020 01:30

Complex Pool opened today- Girl seated in lounge chair six feet from me - I thanked her for practicing VD distancing.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-05-05 01:53 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: ExileFromNJ ()
Date: May 5, 2020 02:54

Mick needs a haircut LOL

Date: May 5, 2020 05:39

MICK has an appreciation for India so he is helping out in a small way. If he convinces anyone to give to the cause, good for them. We can never know if people are giving just because MICK said so, but MICK is just acting humane and empathetic.

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: May 5, 2020 13:43

bye bye johnny

Shows starts at 10 am ET.

[twitter.com]

Somehow strange that John McLaughlin isn't part of the list (maybe he'll join Zakir Hussain?).

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: May 5, 2020 21:53

How about just accepting the fact that Mick did his part, gave of his time to try to raise awareness and funds for India. Talk about HYPOCRITES! Those of you who claim to be fans of the Rolling Stones and you lie in WAIT to take EVERY OPPORTUNITY to bash Mick on occasions like this...the only person you diminish is YOURSELF! If you have nothing good to say, shut up! You really look like sad sacks, very sorry souls.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 5, 2020 22:05

ExileFromNJ
Mick needs a haircut LOL

Yeah a bit disheveled, but perhaps like many of us he can't get to his barber lol, though you would think he probably has a private beauty salon at his estate.
I still think he would look better if he were to go natural grey.

Date: May 6, 2020 23:24

Micawber, it is obvious to all of us that your sole purpose here is to put down Mick Jagger....if you find nothing appealing about anything he does, it is perhaps time to move on, find another site to pollute. The world is a nasty enough place, full of misery to have someone so DOUR here trying to toss cold water on everything. Instead of applauding his efforts to take part in this massive humanitarian effort, you come up with your bit about hypocrisy..the only hypocrite here seems to be you, posing as a Stones fan. I know I should just ignore you because you seem so desperate for attention but the Devil made me respond.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: May 7, 2020 16:40

I don't follow or understand the last post, we can be a fan of the Stones without having to think that everything the Stones do as people is great or whatever.

I don't look up to Keith for his Heroin use or Ronnie for selling paintings or ridiculously expensive books etc.

MJ isn't some God like figure above suspicion or critical judgement, all these stars are flawed in various ways.

I think Paul McCartney is a hypocrite but i love Lennon & McCartney music.

No poster should be asked to leave because he doesn't have positivity about everything certain band members get up to, of course it's normal to question their motives or behaviours.
Of late i think we should be questioning famous people and look a little deeper into certain people, just because someone is a famous figure or looked up to doesn't give them a get out of jail free card. Not if they have done something bad or illegal.

Date: May 8, 2020 22:27

On the other hand, Stones4ever, we shouldn't tolerate folks who just relentlessly pick at everything a member of the Stones does, dissecting it to find some germ of negativity. Of course they do not have to be elevated to God-like status just because they happen to be famous...totally agree...but there are some who post here just to be a negative NANNY and it is annoying. I swear they stay up nights devising these posts that usually are not based on any real factual evidence..so, yup, it is quite normal to question their motivation. IORR is a place that I visit to share facts and videos, photos etc about the Stones not to read a post by someone who is only here to be disturbing. The NEWS and the WORLD situation is disturbing enough...I say GIVE IT REST and let us enjoy something that will divert our attention from the daily misery!

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: May 9, 2020 00:23

Have a cocktail or a joint or something. It's not really that big a deal is it?

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1710
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home