Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 68
Re: New Rolling Stones song "Living In A Ghost Town" out now
Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 29, 2020 20:40

SonofHarlemShuffler
Anyway...are the number of hits on YouTube taken into consideration when compiling the charts? I can’t think of a reason they wouldn’t be but I don’t recall YouTube being mentioned on previous posts on the calculations.

Yes, they are. Billboard they have taken account Youtube video streams since 2013 as far as single songs go and since December 2019 that also holds on albums.

A source: [www.theverge.com]

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-29 20:47 by Doxa.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 29, 2020 20:47

Hairball
IanBillen
Is not auto-tune folks. By the way .. people use "Melodyne" now ...not auto-tune!

The vocals had "Melodyne" on them...See here >>>> Ima sure (basically EVERYONE uses it and on every track believe it or not) ... however what you hear in Ghost Town is an effect ...not tuning. Melodyne did not create this effect. Melodyne is almost impossible to detect .... even on trained ears. When you actually hear this type of sound such as the vocals on Ghost Town is an effect of some sort .. not the pitch correction. Also Jaggers vocals are tripled in the song. Two in same key and one deeper key.

Interesting, thanks Ian. So it's not autotune, it's not vocoder, but it's melodyne.
Never heard of that, so quickly looked it up via wiki: Melodyne

"Celemony Software GmbH is a German musical software company that specializes in digital audio pitch correction software. It produces Melodyne, a popular audio pitch modification tool similar to Auto-Tune.
Three years before Celemony was founded (in 2000), Peter Neubäcker was working on a research experiment with sound. This experiment later turned into the Melodyne pitch correction product.
Melodyne has become a tool which is used by a large number of professional record producers worldwide to tune and manipulate audio signals, typically a singer's vocals. Melodyne also has facilities for time-stretching, rebuilding melodies. It can also be used to aid the creation of backing vocals from an existing lead vocal. The first public viewing of Melodyne was at the Winter NAMM Show in 2001 and it has since won various awards.[6] As of January 2016, the current release is Melodyne 4. Artists who use the software include Herbie Hancock, Björk, Coldplay, Peter Gabriel, Eka Gustiwana Putra (alongside with Presonus StudioOne), and Thomas Newman"

So now all caught up with the latest effects, including "quantized" - the technique they used to manipulate/edit/screw around with Charlie's drumming.
Definitely more to this tune than meets the eye, and it's a damn fine tune no matter what. But evidently there's still those that think it's Auto-tune....oh well, I'll leave that debate to the experts...

Not hung up on the chart success or failure as it doesn't have an affect on what I think of the song, and the charts these days are a bit convoluted, but I guess it's interesting to see the impact the tune is having.
But from what little of the charts I've paid attention to (by skimming through this thread), seems it's doing OK for a latter day Stones tune? For the sake of the Mick and the Stones, hope so.thumbs up

Uh huh.

It's a vocoder - with a fancy name!

Date: April 29, 2020 20:58

Nikkei
DandelionPowderman
SonofHarlemShuffler
Anyway...are the number of hits on YouTube taken into consideration when compiling the charts? I can’t think of a reason they wouldn’t be but I don’t recall YouTube being mentioned on previous posts on the calculations.

On Youtube Music, you mean?

I would guess he means regular YT which features both the song in orange and the fisheye video. I agree that would be relevant if you're trying to look at 'real' numbers.

Yes, I mean regular YouTube. I didn’t know there was a YouTube Music. What’s the difference?

Date: April 29, 2020 21:05

Date: April 29, 2020 21:10

Thank you, DandelionPowderman. Final question: do the number of hits on regular YouTube count as far as the charts are concerned or is it just their Music service? Maybe it’s both!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 29, 2020 21:11

GasLightStreet
gotdablouse
Nikkei
I can't stand the phrase "sprinkle some fairy dust" and if memory serves, that is just because of this site here

That's incorrect, these are the very words Keith used to describe his work on "Let Me Down Slow", read up !

Wrong.

In Don't Stop, my job was the fairy dust.

Keith Richards 2002
[timeisonourside.com]

He said something similar about Streets Of Love but that's on the bonus video, can't find it in print.

Well it's not because it's not on timeisonourside that something didn't happen, I'm still 100% certain that Keith said it about LMDS when promoting ABB but anyway the point that expression is used because he used it, not "just because of this site".

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: April 29, 2020 21:21

SonofHarlemShuffler
Thank you, DandelionPowderman. Final question: do the number of hits on regular YouTube count as far as the charts are concerned or is it just their Music service? Maybe it’s both!

Both (but their weight is different if it is free or paid - for example, in United Kingdom 100 streams in the paid service equals 1 sold copy, but in free service one needs 600 streams for that)

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-29 21:22 by Doxa.

Date: April 29, 2020 21:27

Doxa
SonofHarlemShuffler

Both (but their weight is different if it is free or paid - for example, in United Kingdom 100 streams in the paid service equals 1 sold copy, but in free service one needs 600 streams for that)

- Doxa

I could understand that the officially released track counts, both for free listening and the subscription part of YouTube Music. But streaming of a track that some bloke uploaded to ("the old") YouTube, does that really count?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 29, 2020 21:51

Listened to it again. The intro is horrible. And the verse and choruses too. I like Keith's guitar fills though. There's the Stones touch. That's about it.
I seem to have developed almost an antipathy towards Sir Michael's singing these days. It's overloaded and blithering.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 29, 2020 22:12

Stoneage
I like Keith
I seem to have developed almost an antipathy towards Sir Michael

Fixed it winking smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 29, 2020 22:14

Cristiano Radtke
There will be an authorised remix version made by a Brazilian DJ named Alok, who've already worked with Mick on his latest single. It will be posted on May 2.

[www.instagram.com]

Despite Alok's intention to release his authorised remixed version on a live video this weekend (which will also be broadcasted on a commercial TV station here in Brazil), it seems that he'll first have to set an agreement to do so, as the remix was not meant to be released that way.

[rd1.com.br]

Date: April 29, 2020 22:22

DandelionPowderman

I could understand that the officially released track counts, both for free listening and the subscription part of YouTube Music. But streaming of a track that some bloke uploaded to ("the old") YouTube, does that really count?

No, only officially released/authoritized tracks are counted (funny to think how much of any music listened in YouTube actually is not counted...).

Hmm.. I just calculated that with its 4 264 000 free views in YouTube now the video of "Living In A Ghost Town" has earned The Stones an incredible sum of $2 942 now...(Bill, are you paying attention?)grinning smiley... That equals around 7100 sold copies by the UK logic of calculating streaming... That is to say that just watching free YouTube video won't make the Stones rich men or take their song to the top of the charts...

- Doxa

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-29 23:37 by Doxa.

Date: April 29, 2020 23:20

Doxa
DandelionPowderman

No, only officially released/authoritized tracks are counted (funny to think how much of any music listened in YouTube actually is not counted...).

- Doxa

Thank you both for responding to my enquiry.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: April 29, 2020 23:42

Doxa
DandelionPowderman

Hmm.. I just calculated that with its 4 264 000 free views in YouTube now the video of "Living In A Ghost Town" has earned The Stones an incredible sum of $2 942 now...(Bill, are you paying attention?)grinning smiley... That equals around 7100 sold copies by the UK logic of calculating streaming... That is to say that just watching free YouTube video won't make the Stones rich men or take their song to the top of the charts...

- Doxa

I get why they're not very interested in releasing new material. It's very hard work for very little money. The can do 1 show and earn a million bucks.

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: April 30, 2020 00:02

Not sure if anyone brought this up--too lazy to look thru 37 pages--but would it have been enormously difficult to add a B-side to the 10" vinyl and CD single? After several years of sessions they couldn't have one more track available/finished/good enough to release alongside the 'Hit' side? Would have been nice, but then again a complete new LP would be nice also. But until that day...smileys with beer

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: April 30, 2020 00:10

Somebody is making money already winking smiley

The Rolling Stones - Living In A Ghost Town (4:05)
Universal Music Group
Catalog number - none
Advanced US CD-R Promo
For Promotional Use Only - Not For Sale

WARNING!!!
I have no idea where it came from. I just found the offer online. The price, as you understand, is ridiculous. I sincerely believe this CD-R is a fake.

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: April 30, 2020 00:28

After getting two new Dylan songs in like two weeks, I said jokingly to a friend that this may be a way for the Stones to take too. So I was very pleased to hear LIVING IN A GHOST TOWN and I like it a lot, especially for Micks very strong harmonica parts, just like he did on the Blues album!
While I have been very critical concerning a new album and still am, this shows me that there is something left. Something for me surprisingly fresh and unique, something only the Rolling Stones can achieve in a beliwvable way. I took the oportunity to go back to some of their records I don't play that much. One of those is LYL (yes I know it's a live álbum) and hearing that powerful "Happy" there, made me think that this kind of performance was unique a the time as well and maybe wouldn't have worked later and even less before (Ron Wood really was a great new companion at this time).
So I kind of got the insight that every time has its energy and style and that there is no use in comparing. So I think I can enjoy LIAGT (sorry for that) just like I would have any other new song in the respective moment.
Because it shows what the Band is doing right now and what they like playing.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 30, 2020 00:50

calipachangero
After getting two new Dylan songs in like two weeks, I said jokingly to a friend that this may be a way for the Stones to take too. So I was very pleased to hear LIVING IN A GHOST TOWN and I like it a lot, especially for Micks very strong harmonica parts, just like he did on the Blues album!
While I have been very critical concerning a new album and still am, this shows me that there is something left. Something for me surprisingly fresh and unique, something only the Rolling Stones can achieve in a beliwvable way. I took the oportunity to go back to some of their records I don't play that much. One of those is LYL (yes I know it's a live álbum) and hearing that powerful "Happy" there, made me think that this kind of performance was unique a the time as well and maybe wouldn't have worked later and even less before (Ron Wood really was a great new companion at this time).
So I kind of got the insight that every time has its energy and style and that there is no use in comparing. So I think I can enjoy LIAGT (sorry for that) just like I would have any other new song in the respective moment.
Because it shows what the Band is doing right now and what they like playing.

Great post that puts things in the proper perspective!
Thanks, and agree Mick's harmonica work is outstanding.

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: April 30, 2020 02:15

ironbelly

Universal Music Group
Catalog number - none
Advanced US CD-R Promo

WARNING!!!
I have no idea where it came from. I just found the offer online. The price, as you understand, is ridiculous. I sincerely believe this CD-R is a fake.
Lots of CD singles and colored vinyl 10" one-sided vinyl on ebay now--at RIDICULOUS prices....and some say release date in June...

Posted by: Four Stone Walls ()
Date: April 30, 2020 02:17

Stoneage
Listened to it again. The intro is horrible. And the verse and choruses too. I like Keith's guitar fills though. There's the Stones touch. That's about it.
I seem to have developed almost an antipathy towards Sir Michael's singing these days. It's overloaded and blithering.

Funny that. I gave it a rest for two days and then played it again today.

Even better. And yes, it is a remarkably unnoticeable guitar intro for a Stones song BUT that's s how the opening vocal line is so Strong and effective, coming out of almost nowhere. A really good opening line. It is the vocal (and drums) that carry the song. The guitars were added. But I'now hearing how very effective they are. Very tasteful touches and the Keith main pattern throughout. He did care. All his work really respectfully enhances this track. But the genious is also in Clifford's organ and other instruments, so tastefully added in all the right places. It all builds, a bit like HTW. The Harmonica break, also out of nowhere, then during the outros. Who else plays harmonica on a single these days - and to an outstanding standard, really taking things to a new level, like Keith's (and MT's break on HTW. It's about as perfect as you're going to get to Stones' single these days - and they are mid to late Seventies! It is a classic. It was on first listening. A backing vocal hook almost as good as, and quite similar to the chorus of HTW.

It's better than Emotional rescue. It's better than nearly everything since the eighties (as singles). It's only beaten by Plusder My Soul!

Posted by: Four Stone Walls ()
Date: April 30, 2020 02:22

Stoneage

Funny that. I gave it a rest for two days and then played it again today.

Even better. And yes, it is a remarkably unnoticeable guitar intro for a Stones song BUT that's s how the opening vocal line is so Strong and effective, coming out of almost nowhere. A really good opening line. It is the vocal (and drums) that carry the song. The guitars were added. But I'now hearing how very effective they are. Very tasteful touches and the Keith main pattern throughout. He did care. All his work really respectfully enhances this track. But the genious is also in Clifford's organ and other instruments, so tastefully added in all the right places. It all builds, a bit like HTW. The Harmonica break, also out of nowhere, then during the outros. Who else plays harmonica on a single these days - and to an outstanding standard, really taking things to a new level, like Keith's (and MT's break on HTW. It's about as perfect as you're going to get to Stones' single these days - and they are mid to late Seventies! It is a classic. It was on first listening. A backing vocal hook almost as good as, and quite similar to the chorus of HTW.

It's better than Emotional Rescue. It's better than nearly everything since the eighties (as singles). It's only beaten by Plusder My Soul!

Pity it might not chart as it should.

But just wait till the clubs reopen. Good dance song. And perhaps that's where the treated drums will connect to a younger generation?

There will probably develop a kind of nostalgia for these Strange Days - and this song will encapsulate them

Posted by: MileHigh ()
Date: April 30, 2020 05:55

I think it's a decent song bit I don't get the semi-obsession with chart positioning and all that stuff. Those days are long past for the Rolling Stones. The next Taylor Swift single or album will blow our boys out of the water. Realistically the last "big single drop" was Start Me Up...

But who cares! Listen to the song and enjoy it! And for all practical intents and purposes the single is free. The times have changed.

In this day and age what can poor boys do when they sing for rock and roll bands and they don't really have any product to sell? YouTube is like a super giant record store where you can fill your basket up and then just walk out.

I am bemused when I think of the "Desert Island" record collections that people would write about in the 1970s. I imagine teleporting back to 1975 and showing somebody this little piece of plastic the size of a fingernail and saying, "This holds 10,000 albums." (a 512 GB SD card)

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: April 30, 2020 06:01

MisterDDDD
Stoneage
I like Keith
I seem to have developed almost an antipathy towards Sir Michael

Fixed it winking smiley

awesome post

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: April 30, 2020 06:15

[www.billboard.com]

The Rolling Stones Mark 56th Anniversary of Billboard Chart Debut With Latest Hit

The Rolling Stones

Dave Hogan
4/29/2020 by Kevin Rutherford

The Rolling Stones debut a title on a Billboard chart for a seventh consecutive decade, as new single "Living in a Ghost Town" enters multiple lists dated May 2.

The song makes its chart entrance exactly 56 years after the band's first appearance on a Billboard survey: "Not Fade Away," the Stones' first title on any tally, debuted at No. 98 on the Billboard Hot 100 dated May 2, 1964. Since then, The Stones have amassed the most top 10 albums (37) in the history of the Billboard 200 chart, including nine No. 1s. And on the Hot 100 songs chart, the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers have notched 23 top 10s, including eight No. 1s.

Following its April 23 release, "Living in a Ghost Town" bows at No. 30 on the streaming-, sales- and airplay-based Hot Rock Songs chart. The track is the icons' first original song since 2012 and first appearance on the ranking with a new song since "Doom and Gloom" also debuted and peaked at No. 30 that October.

In its first day of availability, the song drew 113,000 U.S. streams and sold 3,000 downloads, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data (with the Hot Rock Songs streaming and sales tracking week having concluded April 23). It also earned 1.1 million rock radio airplay audience impressions in the week ending April 26 (with airplay on a Monday-Sunday tracking period for the chart).

The single debuts at No. 3 on Rock Digital Song Sales, marking the Stones' best rank in the chart's decade-long history, exceeding the No. 7 peak, in 2018, of "She's a Rainbow" (originally released in 1967).

"Living in a Ghost Town" also bows at No. 44 on the all-rock-format Rock Airplay survey, marking the Stones' first appearance since "Doom and Gloom" (No. 35, 2012). Much of the former's radio support is via the adult alternative and mainstream rock formats.

The new song is expected to gain on next week's charts, dated May 9, following its first full tracking week and could potentially hit No. 1 on Rock Digital Song Sales, per preliminary data.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 30, 2020 06:55

Is it too early or too farfetched to think there might be a Grammy for "Best Rock Song" in the cards?
Granted, the Grammy's haven't been too kind to the Stones throughout their career, but they did win for Best Traditional Blues Album with Blue and Lonesome in 2018 - maybe it's time for another?!
Here's a list of winners since 1992 when "Best Rock Song" became a category - list includes Bowie, Neil Young, & Clapton among others:

GRAMMY BEST ROCK SONG

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: April 30, 2020 11:03

iraq0708
ironbelly

Universal Music Group
Catalog number - none
Advanced US CD-R Promo

WARNING!!!
Lots of CD singles and colored vinyl 10" one-sided vinyl on ebay now--at RIDICULOUS prices....and some say release date in June...
Those ebay sellers are making money from re-selling of the official editions that are already available for pre-order at the [store.digitalstores.co.uk]
The release date is correct. CD - end of May, 10'' - end of June. It is stupid, for sure.

The one that I posted looks like a homemade CD-R for 'maniacs completists' who are ready to part with a fortune if something contains a note 'promo sampler-not for sale'. Different markets, you know winking smiley.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: April 30, 2020 11:41

NilsHolgersson
I get why they're not very interested in releasing new material. It's very hard work for very little money. The can do 1 show and earn a million bucks.

Bricklaying is hard work. Concrete laying is hard yards.
Being a Doctor is hard work.
School Teaching, Fire Dept workers, Police...etc

THAT is hard work.

Noodling around in a recording studio, fully catered for, is NOT HARD work.

As ARTISTS they should not only enjoy but relish their ability to CREATE something. If it's good/great, release it. DO THEY NEED the money? Nope. Are they getting on? Yes. Like ME. Guys, just get on with it that "new" album....

Rod

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: April 30, 2020 12:30

iraq0708
ironbelly

Universal Music Group
Catalog number - none
Advanced US CD-R Promo

WARNING!!!

The CD single is £3.99 + p&p via the Stones store. No need for anyone to get fleeced by these shameless profiteers.

Date: April 30, 2020 12:59

bitusa2012
NilsHolgersson

THAT is hard work.

As ARTISTS they should not only enjoy but relish their ability to CREATE something. If it's good/great, release it. DO THEY NEED the money? Nope. Are they getting on? Yes. Like ME. Guys, just get on with it that "new" album....

I get your point, but the people at those professions you mention supposedly are not really "working hard" at their late seventies. They should be happily retired.

But being an artist is a bitch sometimes. It is easy when one is full of energy and passion and inspired. Then meeting deadlines, getting your shit done is maybe even a piece of cake. Working hard goes with it. But while you are not, it really gets tough to get your shit done, to get your supper. Then it really is 'hard work'. Probably not physically, but mentally.

I think the way Mick and the Stones work these days is that they simply do and only do what they enjoy doing. They don't need to, but they can if they feel like. They don't need to 'work hard' (unless there is a tour) - and it really looks like that they avoid all the situations that might be unpleasent for them. They have all the luxury for that. I think Jagger especially is the one who simply loves what he is doing, no matter what it is. As he many times have stated he enjoys song-writing. Not that his career depends on that - that it is all up to your next single or album. Or that it is asked from him to 'say' something as an artist (or like he 'owes' something for someone like his fans as seems to be the mindset sometimes here). No, just because that's what he likes and it is not 'hard' for him to do. Probably only thing he actually is working hard is to keep his instrument - his body and voice - fit (that's probably the necessary condition for being "Mick Jagger"). Keith seems to be a pure bohemian artist - he really don't do anything if there is not a real inspiration. He probably never has done anything in his life unless there is an inner call for that. He never make a school mommy happy or work for the boss every night and day. No any routine in creativity for him. With that non-Lutherian attitude I don't think it is not any surprise that he's been rather lazy creatively for the last decades and just enjoyed being "Keith Richards"... I mean, he can spend years in 'developing' one riff, and that's alright, one cannot force antennas... I guess the only thing he works hard nowadays is to stay clean...

These dudes are lucky bastards - but they've worked hard to get there.

- Doxa

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-30 14:44 by Doxa.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 30, 2020 13:50

Doxa
bitusa2012
NilsHolgersson

THAT is hard work.

I get your point, but the people at those professions you mention supposedly are not really "working hard" at their late seventies. They should be happily retired.

But being an artist is a bitch sometimes. It is easy when one is full of energy and passion and inspired. Then meeting deadlines, getting your shit done is maybe even a piece of cake. Working hard goes with it. But while you are not, it really gets tough to get your shit done, to get your supper. Then it really is 'hard work'. Probably not physically, but mentally.

I think the way Mick and the Stones work these days is that they simply do and only do what they enjoy doing. They don't need to, but they can if they feel like. They don't need to 'work hard' (unless there is a tour) - and it really looks like that they avoid all the situations that might be unpleasent for them. They have all the luxury for that. I think Jagger especially is the one who simply loves what he is doing, no matter what it is. As he many times have stated he enjoys song-writing. Not that his career depends on that - that it is all up to your next single or album. Or that it is asked from him to 'say' something as an artist (or like he 'owes' something for someone like his fans as seems to be the mindset sometimes here). No, just because that's what he likes and it is not 'hard' for him to do. Probably only thing he actually is working hard is to keep his instrument - his body and voice - fit (that's probably the necessary condition for being "Mick Jagger"). Keith seems to be a pure bohemian artist - he really don't do anything if there is not a real inspiration. He probably never has done anything in his life unless there is an inner call for that. He never make a school mommy happy or work for the boss every night and day. No any routine in creative for him. With that non-Lutherian attitude I don't think it is not any surprise that he's been rather lazy creatively for the last decades and just enjoyed being "Keith Richards"... I mean, he can spend years in 'developing' one riff, and that's alright, one cannot force antennas... I guess the only thing he works hard nowadays is to stay clean...

These dudes are lucky bastards - but they've worked hard to get there.

- Doxa
Fantastic post Doxa , your insight is 100% true . The Stones do what they do because it's in there blood , there DNA . Do I have unrealistic expectations for them ? of course I do . I am happy that we still have the Stones and they still have there health and we have all grown older together and we still get to enjoy them when they tour and come around to our neck of the woods . This is truly a blessing for the fans , and that's exactly where the Stones give to us so generously ! Yes we always gripe that we want the new album , and the new single is so awesome to have a brand spanking new song and also lets not forget the recent performance of YCAGWYW , which for me personally is always an Epiphany because it's like I still see and hear them getting it done and each time after a layoff when they come back it just sends a jolt of adrenaline shooting thru my veins into my heart and soul that we still have the Greatest Rock and Roll Band in the World , and they still are performing at the high level that they always have . Yes the Stones are older and so are we , and at the same time I don't have the same energy level I did 20 years ago and the same for the Stones , but when that red Light goes on the Stones still deliver at the highest level and that is the miracle that gives us so much Joy . I forgot to add that when we gripe about no new album since ABB in 2005 , the Stones still grace us with Vault releases and such for instance like the super great Blue and Lonesome album , that I myself never thought in a million years would they grace us with an album full of Blues treasures , and it really is a tremendous effort from the Stones , and yes I know all to well that the Stones could record a blues album like that in there sleep without even trying too hard as it truly is in there wheelhouse so to speak , but yet they still shocked and surprised me that I never expected an album full of blues standards/treasures . If that single act is not a straight up gift to the fans from the Glimmer Twins nothing is ! Thank You Mick, Keith , Charlie , and Ronnie , and please stay healthy and stay safe as best as you can smiling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 68

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1805
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home