Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

PRS Silver Sky guitar
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: April 12, 2020 17:28

Any of you guitar experts know anything about the PRS Silver Sky? My son has played it at a guitar store several times and really wants one. I promised him last year that I would help him with the purchase, and now seems a good time to get it, with the corona shutdown keeping everyone inside.

Re: PRS Silver Sky guitar
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 12, 2020 17:54

I took a tour of the PRS factory. Paul and John Mayer spent about 2 years working on this guitar before it went into production. I say go for it. The tone control works with the bridge pickup, that's something Fender should of done years ago.

Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: April 12, 2020 19:19

Photo please .....

Date: April 12, 2020 21:17

More Hot Rocks
I took a tour of the PRS factory. Paul and John Mayer spent about 2 years working on this guitar before it went into production. I say go for it. The tone control works with the bridge pickup, that's something Fender should of done years ago.

The factory happens to be in my home town! Keep meaning to get out there again and take a tour. Thanks for the postive review. smiling smiley

Date: April 12, 2020 21:17

Bungo
Photo please .....

Here's a link:

[www.prsguitars.com]

Date: April 13, 2020 04:09

latebloomer
More Hot Rocks

The factory happens to be in my home town! Keep meaning to get out there again and take a tour. Thanks for the postive review. smiling smiley

My buddy lives in Severn, MD. He invited me a few months ago. They tour was given by the wood purchasing agent. Very knowledgeable. There were only three of us on the tour. It lasted for about 2 hours. For free. No pictures. Well worth it.

Date: April 13, 2020 17:00

More Hot Rocks
latebloomer
More Hot Rocks

My buddy lives in Severn, MD. He invited me a few months ago. They tour was given by the wood purchasing agent. Very knowledgeable. There were only three of us on the tour. It lasted for about 2 hours. For free. No pictures. Well worth it.

I'll definitely do this with my son, More Hot Rocks, once some sembalance of normal life can resume. I grew up on Kent Island and still have family there, crossing the Chespeake Bay Bridge is like coming home to me.
Ordering the guitar today with Sweetwater. smileys with beer

Date: April 13, 2020 21:23

latebloomer
More Hot Rocks
latebloomer
More Hot Rocks

I'll definitely do this with my son, More Hot Rocks, once some sembalance of normal life can resume. I grew up on Kent Island and still have family there, crossing the Chespeake Bay Bridge is like coming home to me.
Ordering the guitar today with Sweetwater. smileys with beer

Yes! First time I was over the bridge.He He took me to The Rams Head in Annapolis too. Loved it. Pretty cool! Let us know when it arrives.

review

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2062
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home