Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

1975 Tour Video
Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: April 3, 2020 23:50

Always loved the 1975 Tour of the America’s, but I don’t think the LA video is the best show on the tour.Like the 1972 tour,its a shame there aren’t other complete concerts that were filmed and are in circulation.Years ago there was a Honky Tonk Women performance from Chicago and the Geraldo Rivera show clips,but I’ve never seen any other performance.I wonder if like the 1972 tour,there are filmed shows from the 1975 tour just rotting away in Jagger’s attic

Re: 1975 Tour Video
Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: April 4, 2020 02:18

Dont you have the DVD from 75?

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: April 4, 2020 02:30

I do , but I think there were better shows on the tour,Buffalo , Boston,New York .

Date: April 4, 2020 04:21

Strangely enough I happened to have the time today to search around for '75 videos. I had become obsessed with the Ron/Keith visit at Kalamazoo; and wondering if Keith basically came off stage from previous gig, kept boozing and snorting and smoking, and then fell through the doors of Gibson.
I was trying to pinpoint where they'd been right before. And I actually bumped into a good bit of odd live footage; that I for one had not seen. Some out of sync clips; etc.

PS I did come up with conclusions, but it is just too convoluted to really matter.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 4, 2020 07:49

Did they only record the one night in L.A.? I've heard better versions of certain songs from other nights. They employed the same group that produced Midnight Special, I think. Do we know why that particular concert was recorded? It was never shown anywhere until they released it just a few years back.

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: April 5, 2020 11:36

Of the American concerts of the 75 I don't know, however I wait for the Paris concert, which exists with certainty and they played well, even if there were more than one concert in Paris, after all it is the same tour.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: April 6, 2020 07:30

24FPS
Did they only record the one night in L.A.? I've heard better versions of certain songs from other nights. They employed the same group that produced Midnight Special, I think. Do we know why that particular concert was recorded? It was never shown anywhere until they released it just a few years back.

It's been available as a boot for years.

plexi

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 6, 2020 10:33

timbernardis
24FPS

It's been available as a boot for years.

plexi

The boot night is a different night from the one we got recently? The DVD? I can't even watch the boot (low quality) after seeing what got released. I remember when we thought the boot was from the internal video system the Forum had at the time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1864
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home