Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Live Streaming - Bridges To Buenos Aires
Posted by: marquess ()
Date: March 24, 2020 02:51

Hello Stones Friends,

I received an email from the Stones Official Account about a live Streaming of Buenos Aires 1998 show next Sunday, 29/March.

https://twitter.com/rollingstones/status/1241695358104809473?s=21]Buenos Aires Streaming[/url]

Kind Regards to You All.

Please take care; we are under a very serious threat.

Re: Live Streaming - Bridges To Buenos Aires
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 24, 2020 18:44

Is it free?

plexi

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: March 24, 2020 22:03

I think so; it is in the Twitter official account

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 25, 2020 11:28

marquess
Hello Stones Friends,

I received an email from the Stones Official Account about a live Streaming of Buenos Aires 1998 show next Sunday, 29/March.

https://twitter.com/rollingstones/status/1241695358104809473?s=21]Buenos Aires Streaming[/url]

Kind Regards to You All.

Please take care; we are under a very serious threat.

That URL says blocked.

plexi

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 25, 2020 11:47

"A live streaming" of a 1998 show? Huh? winking smiley

Anyway, here's the link:

[twitter.com]

They aren't streaming the video. All they're saying is, "hey why don't you listen to this album on Spotify or whatever streaming app you use." Annoying I know. It would have been cool if they put the video up somewhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-25 11:52 by Topi.

Re: Streaming of Bridges To Buenos Aires
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 25, 2020 13:00

Topi

They aren't streaming the video. All they're saying is, "hey why don't you listen to this album on Spotify or whatever streaming app you use."

The description is a little unclear on Twitter due to the letter-limiting. It's more precise on Facebook/Instagram:

"Get your rock'n'roll fix this Sunday and listen in for 2 hours and 5 mins, streaming Bridges To Buenos Aires, featuring many of your Stones classic tracks and some real rarities thrown in on your favourite music streaming sites!" -- [www.Facebook.com] .

"Get your rock'n'roll fix this Sunday for 2 hours and 5 mins, streaming Bridges To Buenos Aires, featuring many of your Stones classic tracks and some real rarities thrown in - available on all your favourite streaming sites, like Spotify and Apple Music right now!" -- [www.Instagram.com] .

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: March 25, 2020 13:45

Streaming? What is that? And why do you need to wait for a specific time?

Isn't it easy to put a CD in the player and listen to it whenever you want? The same with video.

Respect the artist, buy physical product, do not wait for free cheese winking smiley

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: March 25, 2020 15:31

We can listen to any CD in our collection or watch any video we wish at anytime. The idea of these "watch parties" is to maintain a sense of community. I find it very thoughtful.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 25, 2020 15:51

Well, it's a listen party winking smiley

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: March 25, 2020 15:55

marquess
Hello Stones Friends,

LOL your title is misleading and wrong: they're not live streaming anything, especially something from the past.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1319
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home