Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Live Streaming - Bridges To Buenos Aires
Posted by: marquess ()
Date: March 24, 2020 02:51

Hello Stones Friends,

I received an email from the Stones Official Account about a live Streaming of Buenos Aires 1998 show next Sunday, 29/March.

https://twitter.com/rollingstones/status/1241695358104809473?s=21]Buenos Aires Streaming[/url]

Kind Regards to You All.

Please take care; we are under a very serious threat.

Re: Live Streaming - Bridges To Buenos Aires
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 24, 2020 18:44

Is it free?

plexi

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: March 24, 2020 22:03

I think so; it is in the Twitter official account

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 25, 2020 11:28

marquess
Hello Stones Friends,

I received an email from the Stones Official Account about a live Streaming of Buenos Aires 1998 show next Sunday, 29/March.

https://twitter.com/rollingstones/status/1241695358104809473?s=21]Buenos Aires Streaming[/url]

Kind Regards to You All.

Please take care; we are under a very serious threat.

That URL says blocked.

plexi

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 25, 2020 11:47

"A live streaming" of a 1998 show? Huh? winking smiley

Anyway, here's the link:

[twitter.com]

They aren't streaming the video. All they're saying is, "hey why don't you listen to this album on Spotify or whatever streaming app you use." Annoying I know. It would have been cool if they put the video up somewhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-25 11:52 by Topi.

Re: Streaming of Bridges To Buenos Aires
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 25, 2020 13:00

Topi

They aren't streaming the video. All they're saying is, "hey why don't you listen to this album on Spotify or whatever streaming app you use."

The description is a little unclear on Twitter due to the letter-limiting. It's more precise on Facebook/Instagram:

"Get your rock'n'roll fix this Sunday and listen in for 2 hours and 5 mins, streaming Bridges To Buenos Aires, featuring many of your Stones classic tracks and some real rarities thrown in on your favourite music streaming sites!" -- [www.Facebook.com] .

"Get your rock'n'roll fix this Sunday for 2 hours and 5 mins, streaming Bridges To Buenos Aires, featuring many of your Stones classic tracks and some real rarities thrown in - available on all your favourite streaming sites, like Spotify and Apple Music right now!" -- [www.Instagram.com] .

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: March 25, 2020 13:45

Streaming? What is that? And why do you need to wait for a specific time?

Isn't it easy to put a CD in the player and listen to it whenever you want? The same with video.

Respect the artist, buy physical product, do not wait for free cheese winking smiley

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: March 25, 2020 15:31

We can listen to any CD in our collection or watch any video we wish at anytime. The idea of these "watch parties" is to maintain a sense of community. I find it very thoughtful.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 25, 2020 15:51

Well, it's a listen party winking smiley

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: March 25, 2020 15:55

marquess
Hello Stones Friends,

LOL your title is misleading and wrong: they're not live streaming anything, especially something from the past.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1707
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home