Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Isolated Stones tracks
Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: March 13, 2020 13:23

On the internet there are a lot of sites that have isolated Beatles tracks, guitar hero tracks drumless tracks and deconstructing tracks .These are interesting because they allow you to hear instruments that are buried in the mixes .Whereas with the Stones there are a lot less , like BrianJones isolated and drumless tracks.On the Beatles sights you can hear for example Here Comes the Sun harmonium and synth that is buried inthe mix

Re: Isolated Stones tracks
Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: March 17, 2020 23:37

The Gimme Shelter isolated tracks are pretty amazing.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: March 17, 2020 23:59

The 85 London Hot Rocks with wide stereo versions of Satisfaction, Cloud and Mothers Little Helper have isolated tracks, especially Satisfaction. One channel has Brian's acoustic guitar and Stu's piano, which you can barely hear on other versions.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: March 18, 2020 01:31

DGA35
The 85 London Hot Rocks with wide stereo versions of Satisfaction, Cloud and Mothers Little Helper have isolated tracks, especially Satisfaction. One channel has Brian's acoustic guitar and Stu's piano, which you can barely hear on other versions.

Thats not what isolated tracks mean

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 18, 2020 05:00

Cooltoplady
DGA35

Thats not what isolated tracks mean

smileys with beer

Posted by: anagyrus ()
Date: March 19, 2020 17:13

There 's thread about a Stones Exhibition where a fragment of several isolated tracks(bass, background vocals, guitar, drums, etc)of Start me Up, Rocks off ... are posted.

Date: March 19, 2020 20:11

There is also something on you tube called the Brian Jones Resource that isolates his playing, on some tracks.And there are drumless tracks of Honky TonkWomen ,Gimme Shelter,Sympathy and Stray Cat Blues where you can hear other instruments buried in the mix.There is also the Nickey Hopkins tapes like the one for Rocks Off where you can hear Taylor’s guitar playing throughout,but that’s it.There is more Beatles stuff on the internet which isolated tracks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-19 23:08 by Taylor1.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: March 19, 2020 20:41

Anyone into OOPS-ing Stones songs? I used to enjoy doing that with Beach Boys songs, and discovered some amazing revalations.

The Exhibitionism isolated tracks that someone posted were really cool, and I'd love to hear more and better quality,

Posted by: nick1970 ()
Date: March 25, 2020 15:16

Thanks just listened to the isolated tracks for gimme shelter.... wow!!!
Guitar parts via Keith Richards.... reminds of how some people seem to say he was only an ok guitarist... I would beg to differ.
The merry Clayton vocals give me shivers.
As mentioned elsewhere don’t worry about new songs when we have such a wonderful back catalogue to listen to....
Keep safe everyone including the stones

Date: March 25, 2020 15:40

I would love to hear Tumbling Dice and Time Waits For No One

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: March 25, 2020 15:50

Taylor1
I would love to hear Tumbling Dice and Time Waits For No One

I've always wondered what the hell Jagger is mumbling in the early part of the outro.

Posted by: ukcal ()
Date: March 25, 2020 16:00

found can you hear me knocking, just keef, its amazing, play it loud

trade mark lick and a couple of sloppy chords ...which is why we love his playing

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 25, 2020 16:11

grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-25 16:13 by MingSubu.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: March 25, 2020 16:17

ukcal
found can you hear me knocking, just keef, its amazing, play it loud

trade mark lick and a couple of sloppy chords ...which is why we love his playing

[www.youtube.com]

That is not Keith nor the Stones CYHMK track.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-25 16:18 by GasLightStreet.

Date: March 25, 2020 16:33

Also Street Fighting Man and Anybody Seen My Baby

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 25, 2020 16:49

Posted by: matxil ()
Date: March 25, 2020 17:09

Lynd8
The Gimme Shelter isolated tracks are pretty amazing.

[www.youtube.com]

Thanks for posting this, man. Every time I hear the isolated tracks of Merry Clayton singing, it brings tears in my eyes. It's like a door to heaven that opens.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1949
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home