Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Paris Longchamps 1995: Looking for a crowd shot taken from the tower (was printed in the Dutch Stones People Europe)
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 12, 2020 22:00

Can anyone post it?

Thanks in advance...

Re: Paris Longchamps 1995: Looking for a crowd shot taken from the tower (was printed in the Dutch Stones People Europe)
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: March 19, 2020 12:07

Good luck !
Years ago I've asked if some people could share pictures of Longchamps 1995 both shows, and I'm still waiting for it...
Got SOME Getty watermarked pics plus a few other ones and that's it !

June 30

July 1st

HMN

Re: Paris Longchamps 1995: Looking for a crowd shot taken from the tower (was printed in the Dutch Stones People Europe)
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 19, 2020 12:16

Wow, Honestman...thank you!
I have never seen these .

Two unbelievable shows...

This poster was 45x62", according to an auctionsite. I have never
seen this one before. It went (together with 3 other posters) for 50 GBP!!!

And these kind of rare posters I expect for the new start of Exhibitionism...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-19 12:41 by TooTough.

Date: March 19, 2020 14:52

I love these kind of pictures.

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: March 19, 2020 15:54

I didn't have a clue the venue was so large!

Arrived late, Bongiovanni was closing his abysmal opening set. Place was packed. I was determined to get a closer to the stage until I bumped into the most beautiful woman I've ever seen at a stones concert. And a Stones fan!

What a concert!!!

C

Date: March 19, 2020 16:52

liddas

Arrived late, Bongiovanni was closing his abysmal opening set. Place was packed. I was determined to get a closer to the stage until I bumped into the most beautiful woman I've ever seen at a stones concert. And a Stones fan!

What a concert!!!

C
this story needs a better ending

Date: March 19, 2020 17:32

PaintMonkeyManBlack
liddas

What a concert!!!

C
this story needs a better ending

To this day I still regret this story did not have a better ending.

But I did my best!

C

Posted by: partnerincrime ()
Date: March 19, 2020 18:19

Liddas,
I guess you were too drunk to have a better ending ...
m.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 19, 2020 18:32

I remember:
1st show warm/hot and dry
2nd show rain and thunderstorm

Date: March 19, 2020 18:37

partnerincrime
Liddas,
I guess you were too drunk to have a better ending ...
m.

Look who's talking ...

C

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 19, 2020 18:55

liddas

Bongiovanni was closing his abysmal opening set.

Me I was in the back & I bumped into cartloads of young girls who left the field as soon as John Bon ended his set. They had no interest in seeing the stones! grinning smiley

On day II the stones kinda messed up : they should have started their gig 30-40 minutes earlier : it was obvious the gigantic thunderstorm that was slowly coming from the West was going to be messy.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: March 19, 2020 21:07

2 very great and contrasting days. I clearly remember looking to the right and seeing the darkness close in on us on day 2. The ride back on the train was fun when we all laughed at each other for being soaking wet. A good ice breakersmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1933
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home