Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...296297298299300301302303304305306...LastNext
Current Page: 301 of 344
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 status around the world
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 17, 2021 21:08

Nikkei
"abundance of caution" seems to become the new go-to catchphrase

Out of an abundance of alcohol, I have a hangover.

Out of an abundance of donuts, I am in a diabetic coma.

You can modify it and use it for almost anything. It's a very useful catchphrase.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: August 17, 2021 22:30

Bluesfest cancelled for the second time in five months and a second year running

The Byron Bay festival will not go ahead for a second year after the statewide lockdown forced it to be cancelled for the second time this year.

Jack Mahony
August 17, 2021

[www.skynews.com.au]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 18, 2021 06:20

One state has no available ICU beds while thousands more students quarantine due to Covid-19

Delta

Those unvaccinated against Covid-19 aren't just risking their own health -- they're also jeopardizing medical care for others and fueling a surge that's forcing more students to quarantine, doctors say.
Covid-19 hospitalizations have doubled over the past three weeks, with 83,693 people hospitalized this week, according to data from the US Department of Health and Human Services. No ICU beds are left in the entire state of Alabama, the Alabama Hospital Association told CNN on Tuesday. "We in fact are in a negative 11," Dr. Don Williamson, president of the association, told CNN affiliate WSFA. "In the Montgomery area we have eight more patients who are getting ICU care than we have designated ICU beds here. In other parts of the state, we have over 30 patients in hospitals, needing ICU care, who are not in a designated ICU bed." Alabama has 1,557 staffed intensive care unit beds and on Tuesday, there were 1,568 patients in need of ICU care, Williamson said. The Alabama Department of Public Health said 2,631 people are hospitalized with Covid-19 complications. In Tennessee, "We are prepared to deploy additional medical personnel from the Tennessee National Guard to our hospitals in greatest need of assistance," the state health department wrote in a letter Monday. In Kentucky, hospitals are starting to cancel or postpone surgeries that would require post-operative admission to the hospital, state Public Health Commissioner Dr. Steven Stack said. "ICU and ventilator data -- it is a vertical climb," Stack said Tuesday. "There's no sign it is abating. We are already just shy of our all-time record. Another day or two, we'll be past that record for ICUs."

Thousands more students are forced to stay home

More than 3,000 students and employees have been quarantined in the New Orleans Public School District due to Covid-19 cases in the past week, according to the district's latest tally. That represents 5.89% of all students and teachers in the school district. In Florida, 5,599 students and 316 employees in Hillsborough County Public Schools, which includes Tampa, were in isolation or quarantine as of Monday morning because of Covid-19 cases, according to the school district. The Hillsborough County School Board said it will have an emergency meeting Wednesday to discuss Covid-19 mitigation strategies -- which may include "mandatory face coverings for all students and staff." Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' office has said the state could withhold salaries of officials who impose mask mandates in schools. But most Americans -- 69% -- support local school districts requiring everyone to wear masks when inside schools, according to Axios-Ipsos poll results published Tuesday. A majority, 77%, oppose state governments withholding funding from school districts or local governments that implement mask mandates. The poll, which was conducted August 13 to 16 and made up of a nationally representative sample of 1,041 US adults, also found that 64% of Americans support state and local governments requiring masks in all public places.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Travelers are canceling trips with COVID numbers rising again: "It was really kind of heartbreaking"

Coronavirus

After a rebound in travel this summer, people are once again canceling plans for trips because of the surging number of COVID cases. In a recent survey, 27% of respondents said they postponed a trip and more than 54% said the Delta variant has made them less interested in traveling right now. It's an emotional balancing act so many people are struggling with at the moment. On one hand, we're desperate to reconnect with friends we haven't seen in person in ages for a big event. On the other hand, the pandemic is raging once again.

On Wednesday, Cotton Starr of Houston was expecting to see her friends in San Diego for the first time - in a long time. Kim Hoff, outside Denver, has been waiting even longer - planning to meet her friends at Dragon Con - a pop culture convention in Atlanta next month. Both canceled their long-awaited trips due to the spread of the Delta variant. "It was really kind of heartbreaking to not be able to finally go," Starr said. "It's been basically two years now since I've been able to see them," Hoff said. "When it got to the point of the rates just skyrocketing in the last week or so, I thought, 'no, I'm sorry, there's no level of logistics that will make me feel OK if I bring this back with me.'"

The highly transmissible strain of COVID is accounting for most new cases, which soared nationwide over the past two months. "It wasn't just the rates in Atlanta. The rates are getting worse here in Colorado," Hoff said. "And who knows how many people you're going to pass in the airport." Economist Adit Damodaran with the travel app Hopper says summer flight demand has flattened from pandemic highs, which is leading to lower prices. "Airfare is on the downtrend," Damodaran said. But his service is finding - since July - one aspect of travel is up. There's been a 33% increase in people buying cancelable tickets. "People want to have that option to cancel if for any reason, you know, something happens, the situation develops in a way where they can't take that trip," Damodaran said.

Other potential passenger pitfalls are increased airline cancelations. In June and July, domestic air cancelations were above their 1% average, which translates to 10,000 cancelations in July alone. Spirit, American and other carriers are suffering from short staffing, bad weather and other issues - leaving people like Starr concerned. To help manage her lupus, she takes immunosuppressants. "I am a high-risk category," Starr said. "So, I was a little concerned with what was going to happen during that travel. I was going to be exposed to a lot of people, a lot of, kind of, angry people on the airplanes didn't really want to get involved with that." The worst-case scenario made her cancel her plans. "Our hospitals are filling up so fast and we're one of the largest medical centers in the nation," Starr said. "I don't know if there will be room if I have to end up going." Hoff's ailing grandfather led her to change her mind. "I've been keeping in the back of my mind, I might need to make a short-notice trip to see him," Hoff said. "And if I take the risk for anything, you know, it should be family." Cotton did not purchase a cancelable ticket, but Southwest is giving her a credit toward her next flight. Hoff bought travel insurance and will be reimbursed through them. For all the people canceling plans, a sizable number still plan to stick to their trips. 26% of people say they plan to travel in October, according to a recent survey.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: August 18, 2021 06:33

Hairball
One state has no available ICU beds while thousands more students quarantine due to Covid-19

Delta

Those unvaccinated against Covid-19 aren't just risking their own health -- they're also jeopardizing medical care for others and fueling a surge that's forcing more students to quarantine, doctors say.
Covid-19 hospitalizations have doubled over the past three weeks, with 83,693 people hospitalized this week, according to data from the US Department of Health and Human Services. No ICU beds are left in the entire state of Alabama, the Alabama Hospital Association told CNN on Tuesday. "We in fact are in a negative 11," Dr. Don Williamson, president of the association, told CNN affiliate WSFA. "In the Montgomery area we have eight more patients who are getting ICU care than we have designated ICU beds here. In other parts of the state, we have over 30 patients in hospitals, needing ICU care, who are not in a designated ICU bed." Alabama has 1,557 staffed intensive care unit beds and on Tuesday, there were 1,568 patients in need of ICU care, Williamson said. The Alabama Department of Public Health said 2,631 people are hospitalized with Covid-19 complications. In Tennessee, "We are prepared to deploy additional medical personnel from the Tennessee National Guard to our hospitals in greatest need of assistance," the state health department wrote in a letter Monday. In Kentucky, hospitals are starting to cancel or postpone surgeries that would require post-operative admission to the hospital, state Public Health Commissioner Dr. Steven Stack said. "ICU and ventilator data -- it is a vertical climb," Stack said Tuesday. "There's no sign it is abating. We are already just shy of our all-time record. Another day or two, we'll be past that record for ICUs."

Thousands more students are forced to stay home

More than 3,000 students and employees have been quarantined in the New Orleans Public School District due to Covid-19 cases in the past week, according to the district's latest tally. That represents 5.89% of all students and teachers in the school district. In Florida, 5,599 students and 316 employees in Hillsborough County Public Schools, which includes Tampa, were in isolation or quarantine as of Monday morning because of Covid-19 cases, according to the school district. The Hillsborough County School Board said it will have an emergency meeting Wednesday to discuss Covid-19 mitigation strategies -- which may include "mandatory face coverings for all students and staff." Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' office has said the state could withhold salaries of officials who impose mask mandates in schools. But most Americans -- 69% -- support local school districts requiring everyone to wear masks when inside schools, according to Axios-Ipsos poll results published Tuesday. A majority, 77%, oppose state governments withholding funding from school districts or local governments that implement mask mandates. The poll, which was conducted August 13 to 16 and made up of a nationally representative sample of 1,041 US adults, also found that 64% of Americans support state and local governments requiring masks in all public places.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Travelers are canceling trips with COVID numbers rising again: "It was really kind of heartbreaking"

Coronavirus

After a rebound in travel this summer, people are once again canceling plans for trips because of the surging number of COVID cases. In a recent survey, 27% of respondents said they postponed a trip and more than 54% said the Delta variant has made them less interested in traveling right now. It's an emotional balancing act so many people are struggling with at the moment. On one hand, we're desperate to reconnect with friends we haven't seen in person in ages for a big event. On the other hand, the pandemic is raging once again.

On Wednesday, Cotton Starr of Houston was expecting to see her friends in San Diego for the first time - in a long time. Kim Hoff, outside Denver, has been waiting even longer - planning to meet her friends at Dragon Con - a pop culture convention in Atlanta next month. Both canceled their long-awaited trips due to the spread of the Delta variant. "It was really kind of heartbreaking to not be able to finally go," Starr said. "It's been basically two years now since I've been able to see them," Hoff said. "When it got to the point of the rates just skyrocketing in the last week or so, I thought, 'no, I'm sorry, there's no level of logistics that will make me feel OK if I bring this back with me.'"

The highly transmissible strain of COVID is accounting for most new cases, which soared nationwide over the past two months. "It wasn't just the rates in Atlanta. The rates are getting worse here in Colorado," Hoff said. "And who knows how many people you're going to pass in the airport." Economist Adit Damodaran with the travel app Hopper says summer flight demand has flattened from pandemic highs, which is leading to lower prices. "Airfare is on the downtrend," Damodaran said. But his service is finding - since July - one aspect of travel is up. There's been a 33% increase in people buying cancelable tickets. "People want to have that option to cancel if for any reason, you know, something happens, the situation develops in a way where they can't take that trip," Damodaran said.

Other potential passenger pitfalls are increased airline cancelations. In June and July, domestic air cancelations were above their 1% average, which translates to 10,000 cancelations in July alone. Spirit, American and other carriers are suffering from short staffing, bad weather and other issues - leaving people like Starr concerned. To help manage her lupus, she takes immunosuppressants. "I am a high-risk category," Starr said. "So, I was a little concerned with what was going to happen during that travel. I was going to be exposed to a lot of people, a lot of, kind of, angry people on the airplanes didn't really want to get involved with that." The worst-case scenario made her cancel her plans. "Our hospitals are filling up so fast and we're one of the largest medical centers in the nation," Starr said. "I don't know if there will be room if I have to end up going." Hoff's ailing grandfather led her to change her mind. "I've been keeping in the back of my mind, I might need to make a short-notice trip to see him," Hoff said. "And if I take the risk for anything, you know, it should be family." Cotton did not purchase a cancelable ticket, but Southwest is giving her a credit toward her next flight. Hoff bought travel insurance and will be reimbursed through them. For all the people canceling plans, a sizable number still plan to stick to their trips. 26% of people say they plan to travel in October, according to a recent survey.

"It was really kind of heart breaking."

Uh huh. That's a soft way of expressing something.

It's all part of evolution. 2020-22 may be a redefining era in human history of idiocy.

Sorry.

Opinion. I meant opinion. Liberty? Yes. Same thing. Opinion.

Are there Karens in Europe?

Posted by: terraplane ()
Date: August 18, 2021 06:52

They are lucky they can travel. International travel from Australia is basically impossible (for the last 18 months) and even trying to travel domestically is iffy as states keep going into lockdown.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-18 07:24 by terraplane.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 18, 2021 08:07

terraplane
They are lucky they can travel. International travel from Australia is basically impossible (for the last 18 months) and even trying to travel domestically is iffy as states keep going into lockdown.

Unfortunately the travel situation in Australia might not be changing anytime soon with the Australian government now handing out contracts for quarantine facilities until 2025.

Nate

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 18, 2021 10:51

the shitty town were I live (Bielefeld) is now amongst Germany's top five Corona hotspots…

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 18, 2021 11:24

slewan
the shitty town were I live (Bielefeld) is now amongst Germany's top five Corona hotspots…
Don't worry - others will follow.
BTW: Heard the roumor that this shitty town doesn' exist...grinning smiley

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 18, 2021 12:18

Aquamarine
Meanwhile . . . I got my third shot today. cool smiley

I'm getting mine on August 30. I have to juggle the timing between infusions or I would get it sooner.

Date: August 18, 2021 16:54

Baton Rouge LA:

'Live After Five' postponed indefinitely because of COVID pandemic concerns

BY GEORGE MORRIS | Aug 17, 2021

[www.theadvocate.com]

Date: August 18, 2021 18:21

Ahead of boosters, the US needs to get vaccines around the world, former CDC official says

Booster

Booster shots are not going to end the pandemic, Dr. Richard Besser, the former acting director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is reminding people. He said what is going to end the pandemic is two-fold. The first, he said, is to find a way to motivate those who have not even received one dose of a vaccine to get a shot. The second thing that will be important is to do a better job at getting vaccines around the world, "because as long as there is transmission anywhere, everyone is at risk," Besser said. "We are at risk for variants to arise that the vaccines are totally ineffective against," he said." "Then from a pure equity standpoint, the fact that 80% plus of the vaccines have gone to wealthy nations is really unconscionable. We need to do more here in America to get vaccines around the globe," he added.

Some context: The World Health Organization is calling for this too.

Maria van Kerkhove, WHO's technical lead for Covid-19, told CNN that the organization continues to recommend that those most at-risk for Covid-19 around the world need to be fully vaccinated with their first and second Covid-19 shots before large populations in some countries receive a third shot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO recommends world’s most vulnerable get fully vaccinated before booster shots are offered elsewhere

Maria van Kerkhove, the World Health Organization’s technical lead for Covid-19, told CNN’s John Berman on New Day Tuesday that WHO continues to recommend that those most at-risk for Covid-19 around the world need to be fully vaccinated with their first and second Covid-19 shots before large populations in some countries receive a third shot. “I’d be very interested to learn more about the plans for this,” van Kerkhove said when asked her view of the United States possibly planning for booster shots for all Americans starting as soon as next month. “What we are recommending at a global level, I mean this is a global pandemic and we need to think about global solutions, what our recommendation is is that all of the world’s most vulnerable, and those who are most risk, health workers, need to receive their first and second doses before large proportions of the population, or all of the population in some countries, receive that third dose.” She said that the science says that the vaccines are incredible safe and effective in preventing severe disease and death, and until the science says otherwise, WHO’s recommendation will remain the same. “To make sure that those who are most at risk, older populations, those with underlying conditions and, critically, our health workers in all countries around the world, receive that first and second dose before we do the boosters for those who don’t necessarily need it right now,” she said.

Asked if most Americans getting booster shots is something that WHO supports, van Kerkhove said that this is a global problem that needs a global solution. “It’s not only about one country. We have a limited amount of vaccine, there’s a limited amount of production, we need to use those doses that is epidemiologically sound, that is morally sound, that is economically sound, that is scientifically sound. And that really is focusing on those who are most at risk,” she said. “This is a problem that has a solution,” she said. “So, we need to use those vaccines in the most appropriate way possible around the world.” She acknowledged some populations may need a third dose; already, some immunocompromised people in the United States are eligible to receive a third dose of mRNA vaccine. “We need to see what that plan is. There are possibilities and there are populations that may need that third dose,” she said. “So, we’re not against that, of course we want people to be protected and to receive the full course. But what we are trying to move against is giving a third dose to people who already are well protected.”

Date: August 18, 2021 20:44

Good read in Philadelphia Weekly:

VAXXED VENUES, MASKED MUSICIANS

Philly’s music halls are pulled back into COVID’s fray

A.D. Amorosi
August 16th, 2021

[philadelphiaweekly.com]

Date: August 18, 2021 21:18

Garth Brooks cancels tour dates due to COVID surge

GARTH

Wed, August 18, 2021
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Country star Garth Brooks is canceling his remaining stadium tour dates in five cities due to rising COVID-19 cases. Brooks had said weeks ago that he would be reassessing the tour in light of the surge in cases. Tickets will be refunded for shows scheduled in Cincinnati; Charlotte, North Carolina; Baltimore; Foxborough, Massachusetts, and Nashville, Tennessee. He had also planned to play in Seattle but declined to put tickets on sale. “In July, I sincerely thought the pandemic was falling behind us," Brooks said in a statement on Wednesday. “Now, watching this new wave, I realize we are still in the fight and I must do my part.” Brooks, one of the biggest selling entertainers in music, restarted touring in July and regularly performs in front of 60,000-70,000 people per stadium. Many of his shows sell out well in advance. Brooks said he is hopeful that he can resume touring before the end of the year and reschedule those tour dates.

Date: August 18, 2021 21:52

GARTH BROOKS CANCELS NEXT FIVE CITIES ON THE STADIUM TOUR THIS YEAR - TICKETMASTER WILL AUTOMATICALLY REFUND - NEW CONCERT DATES WILL BE SOUGHT IN 2022

LOS ANGELES- August 18th, 2021- Since restarting the tour in July, The Garth Brooks Stadium Tour has entertained over 300,000 fans across the first 5 cities. Now, with a new wave of the Covid-19 virus spreading across the nation, the tour has arrived at the very difficult decision of cancelling and refunding approximately 350,000 tickets in the tour's next 5 cities.

For ticket holders, no action is required to obtain a refund; Ticketmaster will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at time of purchase.

"In July, I sincerely thought the pandemic was falling behind us. Now, watching this new wave, I realize we are still in the fight and I must do my part. I have asked the wonderful cities of Cincinnati and Charlotte to wait too long and I don't want to now do that same thing to the great folks in Boston and Baltimore. As far as Nashville, we are looking for a make up date from the July rain out and though this is not COVID related, to make them wait makes me sad, as well. So, it is with a heavy heart we announce the decision to cancel all 5 shows but with a hopeful heart, we will reschedule and start over when this wave seems to be behind us," said Garth Brooks.

The 5 concert locations being cancelled are Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, scheduled for September 18th, Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, scheduled for September 25th, M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, scheduled forOctober 2nd, Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, scheduled for October 9th and Nissan Stadium in Nashville which has not been rescheduled yet.

"The joy I have seen in everyone's faces as live music returns has been more than worth our constant diligence to maintain safety protocols not only for the fans, but for our band, the crew and the hard working staff in these stadiums. Their dedication to safety for the people who fill those seats has been a miracle to watch and a blessing to receive. I am truly grateful."

A spokesperson for the tour said the team will continue to monitor the virus' impact and watch how schools, sports, and other entertainment entities are handling this stage of the pandemic. "I'm sincerely hoping we are back on tour before the year's end," said Brooks. "With that said, the most important thing to me is fulfilling my end of the Stadium Tour by making sure every show is doable before putting tickets on sale (that is why we pulled the Seattle on sale) and making sure the environment these people are trading their time and money to put themselves into is not only the best experience ever, but also the safest one we can provide."

[garthbrooks.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-19 03:02 by bye bye johnny.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 18, 2021 21:56

"Out of an abundance of COVID", tours are being cancelled.

Date: August 18, 2021 23:16

From MetLife Stadium in NJ:

LADY GAGA – POSTPONED TO 2022

Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball show scheduled for August 19, 2021 at MetLife Stadium has been postponed. Information on new show dates will be shared as soon as possible.

[www.metlifestadium.com]

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: August 19, 2021 00:27

bye bye johnny
From MetLife Stadium in NJ:

LADY GAGA – POSTPONED TO 2022

Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball show scheduled for August 19, 2021 at MetLife Stadium has been postponed. Information on new show dates will be shared as soon as possible.

[www.metlifestadium.com]

I am gutted. Damn you, COVID!!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 19, 2021 00:29

crholmstrom
Aquamarine
Meanwhile . . . I got my third shot today. cool smiley

I'm getting mine on August 30. I have to juggle the timing between infusions or I would get it sooner.

Glad you're getting it soon. I'm lucky in that I have daily pills rather than infusions, so I don't have the timing issue.

Date: August 19, 2021 01:10

Brad Paisley's 9/5 concert on the Ocean City MD beach has been postponed due to "sponsor concerns":

Brad Paisley - Postponed

September 5, 2021

[www.ococean.com]

Date: August 19, 2021 01:25

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: August 19, 2021 01:31

Great news to see that 'Jersey Boys' stage show has opened up again in the West End, London from yesterday. smiling smiley
Will hopefully see it in the next week or two. thumbs up

Running till January 2nd and one of my fave stage musicals along with 'Sunny Afternoon' ............. which I would love to come back, so I hope Ray Davies will give the go ahead at some time this year. thumbs up

Date: August 19, 2021 08:22

From Neil Young:

A Message From Neil

Farmaid and the Pandemic

8-18-21
Lots is going on in our world right now. I find myself wondering whether Farmaid will be safe for everyone with the Covid pandemic surging. I worry about that. I don’t want to let anybody down, but still can’t shake the feeling that it might not be safe for everyone. I worry about audiences coming together in these times. The show is sold out.

All you people who can’t go to a concert because you still don’t feel safe, I stand with you. I don’t want you to see me playing and think it’s safe now. I don’t want to play until you feel safe, and it is indeed, safe.

My soul tells me it would be wrong to risk having anyone die because they wanted to hear music and be with friends.

No matter where you are. I am with you. Do what you must, but think it through. We will be back. There is much work to do together.

Since we know vaccinated people can catch and spread Covid, I worry about the children who could become infected after Farmaid, just by being with someone, maybe a parent, who caught the virus at Farmaid and didn't know it. There are already too many children in hospitals.

While I respect Willie, John and Dave's decisions to stick with it and play, I am not of the same mind. It is a tough call.

As time passes, I hope the path ahead will become clear. be well love ny

[neilyoungarchives.com]

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 19, 2021 08:31

Well said Neil. That's why he is one of my musical heroes, He gets it and cares.

Date: August 19, 2021 16:22

daspyknows
Well said Neil. That's why he is one of my musical heroes, He gets it and cares.

Ditto.

"My soul tells me it would be wrong to risk having anyone die because they wanted to hear music and be with friends". - Neil

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 19, 2021 17:21

Another COVID casualty: Sonny Chiba, legendary martial artist.

[www.thewrap.com]

Date: August 19, 2021 17:37

bye bye johnny
Live Nation to Require Vaccination or Negative Test at All Venues, Festivals

Guidelines go in effect on October 4th, the same date all of concert giant’s employees must be vaccinated

By DANIEL KREPS
August 14, 2021

[www.rollingstone.com]

Great news. THat will catch all but two of the Stones tour dates. Of course it misses the one in Charlotte that I was considering....

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: August 19, 2021 17:49

"My soul tells me it would be wrong to risk having anyone die because they wanted to hear music and be with friends". - Neil

The problem w/ that is ... this isn't going away. To me it is a worthwhile risk, that is what life is, having fun, being w/ friends. To stay locked up ... you're basically giving up anyway.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: August 19, 2021 17:57

I have no problem w/ all these acts cancelling. Each should do as they see fit.

However, it must be pointed out that probably 95% of "musicians" do not (financially) have the luxury of cancelling.

Regardless, Screechin' Neil has some good tunes. Garth is OK, but not for me.

Date: August 19, 2021 18:31

Virtual again. Not surprising given the situation but it sucks.

[datebook.sfchronicle.com]

Date: August 19, 2021 18:36

Good job Falcons. 100% vaccination rate.

Falcons cut two unvaccinated players to get to 100 percent

[profootballtalk.nbcsports.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...296297298299300301302303304305306...LastNext
Current Page: 301 of 344

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1880
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home