Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...258259260261262263264265266267268...LastNext
Current Page: 263 of 344
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 status around the world
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 15, 2021 16:31

In our province in Canada, British Columbia we've hit the lowest number of new cases since last September yesterday, 68. We have a population of 5 million. I think our highest daily number had been about 2000 per day this spring.

The numbers have been crashing downwards as we've hit 75% vaccinated above the age 12, with the first dose. The decision was to get as many people on the first dose as possible before scheduling 2nd doses, and now the 2nd doses are ramping up.

The other interesting stat is within that declining new case number, the number of Delta variant cases is increasing, so there is the possibility that a 4th wave could still happen.

Overall this has been fantastic news and I only share it because it is certainly evidence that vaccines are working and working quickly.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: June 15, 2021 16:32

GasLightStreet
I hear people insisting that China is controlling their weather

China Cloud Seeding

Date: June 15, 2021 17:10

12 cases in Oslo yesterday. The vaccine hesitancy is almost non-existent. Go figure smiling smiley

Date: June 15, 2021 17:11

kovach
GasLightStreet

China Cloud Seeding

grinning smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 15, 2021 18:43

treaclefingers
In our province in Canada, British Columbia we've hit the lowest number of new cases since last September yesterday, 68. We have a population of 5 million. I think our highest daily number had been about 2000 per day this spring.

The numbers have been crashing downwards as we've hit 75% vaccinated above the age 12, with the first dose. The decision was to get as many people on the first dose as possible before scheduling 2nd doses, and now the 2nd doses are ramping up.

The other interesting stat is within that declining new case number, the number of Delta variant cases is increasing, so there is the possibility that a 4th wave could still happen.

Overall this has been fantastic news and I only share it because it is certainly evidence that vaccines are working and working quickly.

Bravo!! An outstanding turn around from where things were only a couple months ago.
Can't wait to visit again.. a few weeks after the border opens tho, as US plated cars getting vandalized in Canada was a real thing for a while.. Can't blame 'em really winking smiley

Canada tops world in vaccinated population as new COVID-19 cases fall below 1,000

Just over two months after posting a record of over 9,000 COVID-19 cases in a single day, Canada’s daily case count has shrunk by 90 per cent.

The achievement comes as the country leads the world in the share of national populations vaccinated against the novel coronavirus, with close to 65 per cent of Canadians now having received at least one dose.
Monday’s 945 new infections marked the first time daily cases were under 1,000 since Sept. 20 of last year.

Updated data from the weekend also showed cases remained low on Saturday and Sunday, with provinces and territories reporting 1,384 and 1,238 new cases, respectively.

The seven-day average for new cases now sits at 1,305, according to a Global News analysis of nationwide data — the lowest average since Sept. 27, 2020.

Cases have continued to steadily drop from the peak of the third wave in April, when over 8,700 new infections were being reported daily on average.

The share of Canada’s population with at least one dose in their arms is higher than any other country, according to Our World in Data.

That’s despite only 12.9 per cent of the population having received both required doses, which pales in comparison to many other countries including the United States, China and much of Europe.
[globalnews.ca]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 15, 2021 18:53

Amongst the lowest infection rates in the country, along with “dream vacation” giveaways, and summer right around the corner...today is a big day here in California.

California, the first state to issue stay-at-home order, lifts most restrictions

California

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California, the first state in the U.S. to issue a stay-at-home order during the pandemic, lifted most of its COVID-19 restrictions on Tuesday.
As of June 15, Gov. Gavin Newsom says the state’s restrictions such as physical distancing, capacity limits and its county tier system have ended. As for face coverings in the state, masks will no longer be mandated for those who are vaccinated in most settings, but businesses and counties can still require them. Masks will also still be required at places like hospitals, long-term care facilities, homeless shelters, and public transit. There are some reopening exceptions in “unique settings.” For indoor events of 5,000 people or more, attendees must confirm proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 status in order to attend. And for outdoor events of 10,000 people or more, like concerts and sporting events, the state is recommending that attendees confirm proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 status to attend.

As California reopens, it has one of the lowest coronavirus infection rates in the country, below 1%. More than half of the state’s population, 56.3%, has received at least one dose, according to a tracker from the Los Angeles Times. Among that group of residents, about 47% are fully vaccinated. “California is turning the page on this pandemic, thanks to swift action by the state and the work of Californians who followed public health guidelines and got vaccinated to protect themselves and their communities,” said Newsom in a statement. “With nearly 40 million vaccines administered and among the lowest case rates in the nation, we are lifting the orders that impact Californians on a day-to-day basis while remaining vigilant to protect public health and safety as the pandemic persists.”

Ahead of the reopening, Newsom announced Monday that the state is establishing a “dream vacation” giveaway, where Californians who are 18+ and at least partially vaccinated will have the chance to win vacation packages in a drawing on July 1. The governor is also proposing $95 million to aid the state’s tourism and hospitality economy, which lost nearly half of its 1.2 million jobs. Newsom said it’s estimated that over 300,000 jobs can be recovered within a year with the support of the investment.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 15, 2021 18:58

kovach
GasLightStreet

China Cloud Seeding

Uh huh.

China says a lot of things.

Date: June 15, 2021 18:59

MisterDDDD
treaclefingers

Bravo!! An outstanding turn around from where things were only a couple months ago.
Can't wait to visit again.. a few weeks after the border opens tho, as US plated cars getting vandalized in Canada was a real thing for a while.. Can't blame 'em really winking smiley

Canada tops world in vaccinated population as new COVID-19 cases fall below 1,000

Just over two months after posting a record of over 9,000 COVID-19 cases in a single day, Canada’s daily case count has shrunk by 90 per cent.

The achievement comes as the country leads the world in the share of national populations vaccinated against the novel coronavirus, with close to 65 per cent of Canadians now having received at least one dose.
Monday’s 945 new infections marked the first time daily cases were under 1,000 since Sept. 20 of last year.

Updated data from the weekend also showed cases remained low on Saturday and Sunday, with provinces and territories reporting 1,384 and 1,238 new cases, respectively.

The seven-day average for new cases now sits at 1,305, according to a Global News analysis of nationwide data — the lowest average since Sept. 27, 2020.

Cases have continued to steadily drop from the peak of the third wave in April, when over 8,700 new infections were being reported daily on average.

The share of Canada’s population with at least one dose in their arms is higher than any other country, according to Our World in Data.

That’s despite only 12.9 per cent of the population having received both required doses, which pales in comparison to many other countries including the United States, China and much of Europe.
[globalnews.ca]

Thanks I appreciate your sentiment though it feels weird to be congratulated for being responsible for one's own health.

I suspect that the strategy of getting as many people with one jab up front as possible, even as it meant delaying by several weeks jab two (8-10 weeks) ended up working.

In a way that was just an experiment as no one knew for sure whether that would be a good strategy.

The real issue is non-industrialized countries getting access to the vaccines or this pandemic is going to last for a considerable time to come with new variants popping up and maybe one or two that slip through where the vaccine is not successful. The delta variant is already proving to be able to infect the double vaccinated - albeit with mild outcomes.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 15, 2021 18:59

terraplane
Shine a light

The worst Rolling Stones live release.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 15, 2021 19:22

treaclefingers

Thanks I appreciate your sentiment though it feels weird to be congratulated for being responsible for one's own health.

I suspect that the strategy of getting as many people with one jab up front as possible, even as it meant delaying by several weeks jab two (8-10 weeks) ended up working.

In a way that was just an experiment as no one knew for sure whether that would be a good strategy.

The real issue is non-industrialized countries getting access to the vaccines or this pandemic is going to last for a considerable time to come with new variants popping up and maybe one or two that slip through where the vaccine is not successful. The delta variant is already proving to be able to infect the double vaccinated - albeit with mild outcomes.

Agree on all counts.
Even though I was fortunate enough to receive my second shot in Feb., the strategy of getting more first shots in arms, as they have done in the UK and elsewhere, always seemed the smarter strategy to me.

Date: June 15, 2021 19:51

The duration of action after the second jab is at least 3 month, according to the last update of the Dutch authorities. So that's all scientists know for sure. I got my jab 1 month ago. I'm going to make a new appointment before the fall.

Date: June 15, 2021 20:00

MisterDDDD
treaclefingers

Agree on all counts.
Even though I was fortunate enough to receive my second shot in Feb., the strategy of getting more first shots in arms, as they have done in the UK and elsewhere, always seemed the smarter strategy to me.

Yes in theory...a lot of it depends on each unique populations willingness to take even the first jab. If you don't have that, then it makes sense to doubly protect the people that do want it. Hopefully in the longer run they'll be able to convince the people that are 'uncertain'...though the antivaxx crowd are probably not to be convinced.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 15, 2021 23:23

This is one approach.

Pakistan officials threaten to block phone service for unvaccinated

ktvu.com/news/pakistan-officials-threaten-to-block-phone-service-for-unvaccinated

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: June 16, 2021 00:12

daspyknows
This is one approach.

ktvu.com/news/pakistan-officials-threaten-to-block-phone-service-for-unvaccinated

They also stone rape victims for adultery in some areas there.

Date: June 16, 2021 00:35

bleedingman
daspyknows
This is one approach.

Maybe they should stone anti-vaxxers instead. lol

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 16, 2021 00:47

treaclefingers

It’s nice to see the case numbers, and hospitalizations, dropping. Ontario has 14.5 million population. Our daily cases topped out at more than 4800 in mid-April and today we’re under 300. Vaccination rates are climbing. I had my 2nd AZ jab over 2 weeks ago and am interested in the info coming out about the pros / cons of mixing the viral vector vaccines (AZ, Johnson&Johnson) and the mRNA vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna). Some info is coming out indicating broader coverage, though with somewhat worse post-vaccine symptoms. If we need a 3rd booster later in the year, I’m considering mixing them, of course depending on what info emerges between now and then. Get the jab - have a summer - and a damn Stones tour!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 16, 2021 01:15

THE AGE --- 15 June 2021

ROCKMAN

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: June 16, 2021 01:27

I'm not an anti-vax guy, I would take the vaccine if I was over 60 and had a little fat beer belly, but I'll remain an unvaccinated for the time being. There's like a 0.003% of me dying of covid19 at my age (early 30s, healthy, no obesity). After vaccination it might be 0.0025% but we don't know the risks the vaccine brings in the long term yet. If I'll take a vaccine in the future, it's not because I'm scared of covid19, it's because I want to travel by plane or something. Would I pass on my place at the intensive care if I get covid really bad now? I'll take that chance, but by that logic the vaccinated people who were warned by anti-vaxers about post-vaccination side-effects should do the same. Those ignorant old babyboomer fools should have listened to their old heroes Van Morrison and Eric Clapton, they knew better but just wanted to go on a holiday!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 16, 2021 01:30

THE AGE --- 16 June 2021

ROCKMAN

Date: June 16, 2021 01:38

daspyknows
bleedingman
daspyknows
This is one approach.

I'm technically not an anti-vaxxer. But I am stoned.

Date: June 16, 2021 01:41

New York is pretty much fully open (I think). We get fireworks tonight!:

"New York lifts 'virtually all' COVID-19 restrictions effective immediately, Gov. Cuomo announces"

"Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York announced on Tuesday that "we can now return to life as we know it" because the state had hit his vaccination-rate threshold.

Earlier this month, Cuomo said he would lift "virtually all" COVID-19 restrictions once 70% of New Yorkers had received at least one dose of a vaccine.

Cuomo said on Tuesday that restrictions would be "relaxed as of today, effective immediately."

"Remember June 15th. Remember today, because it is the day that New York rose again," Cuomo said at Manhattan's One World Trade Center, adding that June 15 was also his late father and former Gov. Mario Cuomo's birthday.

Masks will still be required on public transit, but otherwise New York's landscape of state mandates will be drastically diminished.

Counties and localities can still implement their own restrictions, and Cuomo said New York would still observe guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Businesses can also keep their own mask policies.

Cuomo did not clarify policies on masks and social-distancing measures in schools."

[www.businessinsider.com]

Date: June 16, 2021 01:49

bleedingman
daspyknows
bleedingman
daspyknows
This is one approach.

I'm technically not an anti-vaxxer. But I am stoned.

splitting hairs.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 16, 2021 02:08

From the London Times:

Covid will always kill and we have to accept that, says Michael Gove

Coronavirus

The country needs to learn to live with the coronavirus even if it causes hundreds of deaths a day, Michael Gove has suggested. The Cabinet Office minister said that the government wanted to “get rid of every possible restriction” but that some changes, such as working from home, were likely to stay. “We have to accept that this virus will circulate, and it will be the case, unfortunately, that in winters to come we will find that people contract it or subsequent variants and they will fall ill,” Gove told Times Radio. “Unfortunately there are respiratory diseases, including flu itself, which do every year result in an upsurge of people being taken into hospital, and in some cases suffering tragic consequences.” Asked whether there was a need to accept there would be deaths, he said: “It’s important that, while we do accept that, we also do everything that we can — consistent with society running normally — to protect people. “It’s not the case that we are blasé or shoulder-shrugging about it.”

Last night the government delayed plans to end all social distancing rules and lift remaining restrictions on June 21 by four weeks, after a sharp rise in coronavirus cases. Elsewhere, Nicola Sturgeon announced that Scotland is “likely” to maintain coronavirus restrictions for a further three weeks from June 28, when her government had hoped to lift many of the rules. Graham Medley, a member of the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), said it was “quite possible” that the number of deaths from the virus could reach hundreds a day. Asked about Medley’s claim that there could be hundreds of deaths, Gove responded: “We are going to have to learn to live with Covid. He told the BBC: “It’s a very nasty virus. We can provide people with the best protection possible, through the vaccination programme, but as with flu, we know that there are a number of people who contract it.” Gove added that there would be no return to life as it was before the pandemic. “I suspect it may be the case that we may see different workplaces allowing people to work from home at certain points as well as coming into the office. I suspect there may be changes to the way that we live,” he said. “We won’t go back to the status quo.” Medley suggested that the government could face difficult decisions about reimposing some restrictions. “Depending on what the government want to achieve, they may well have to take decisions that are against what they would much prefer not to do, which is to make the changes that we’ve got irreversible,” he said. “It is possible we could end up with a situation where numbers of people going to hospital really mean that the government have to take some kind of action that they don’t want to.” Gove said he was “confident” that the new July 19 date for lifting all restrictions would be kept. “The figure that’s driving us is the number of people who are vaccinated,” he said. “If we can vaccinate the adult population, then that provides us . . . the best possible defence.”

Boris Johnson announced yesterday that the vaccination programme would be accelerated to protect more people and insisted July 19 would be the new “terminus date”. However, concern is mounting in the cabinet and on the Tory back benches that the rapid spread of the Indian variant could force the government to delay the easing of restrictions for more than a month.
Johnson said that it was “sensible to wait just a little longer” and “give the NHS a few more crucial weeks to get those remaining jabs into the arms of those who need them”. He said: “Now is the time to ease off the accelerator. Because by being cautious now we have the chance in the next four weeks to save many thousands of lives by vaccinating millions more people.” The only exceptions will be an end to the 30-person limit for weddings, while crowds will be allowed into sporting events such as Euro 2020 matches, Wimbledon and the British Formula One Grand Prix. Care home residents will be allowed to go on visits without needing to self-isolate for 14 days when they return. The limit on guests at weddings will be dropped from Monday. Capacity will still be limited by the size of the venue and the need for social distancing. Dancing and stand-up drinks receptions will not be allowed. Johnson’s science advisers agreed that little more would be gained by a delay beyond four weeks, with modelling saying that the pause would reduce a peak of cases in August by up to half.

Sir Patrick Vallance, the chief scientific adviser, said that the next few weeks would bring a “double protection” as the over-40s gained the benefit of a second dose and young adults had their first one. Delaying the end of restrictions until close to the school holidays would “also take the pressure off, and that should between them significantly reduce the peak”, he said. Chris Whitty, the chief medical officer for England, said that “no one thinks at the end of the four-week delay the risk has gone — there will still be substantial numbers in hospital”. He said, though, that this needed to be balanced against the harms of restrictions. The prime minister announced a series of new targets to accelerate first and second doses. He said that the gap between doses for people in their 40s would be cut from 12 to eight weeks, meaning that everyone over 40 would have been offered a second dose by the week of July 19. In addition, all adults would have been offered a first dose by July 19. Johnson’s MPs expressed concern over the delay. Sir Charles Walker, vice-chairman of the 1922 Committee of Tory backbenchers, said it was now likely that “we will end up with some form of lockdown” for the rest of the year. Jeremy Hunt, the former health secretary, criticised the government for claiming that the path out of restrictions would be irreversible.

Date: June 16, 2021 08:04

For those not vaccinated this should motivate them. This does not just target old and fat people too.

From Business Insider

Oman reports new cases of black fungus in COVID-19 patients following 'epidemic' of the infection in India

Mucorymycosis has been seen in patients with particularly severe cases of COVID-19.
The fungal infection has a high mortality rate, requiring the removal of infected tissue.
Doctors in Oman have encountered at least three COVID-19 patients with "black fungus," the AP said.
Doctors in Oman, a small nation on the Arabian Peninsula, have encountered at least three COVID-19 patients with "black fungus," the Associated Press reported Tuesday.

The fungal infection, known as mucorymycosis, can be fatal. The news comes as Oman faces a surge in coronavirus cases brought about, in part, by the fact that more than 90% of its population has not yet been vaccinated, according to the AP report.

According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, people with severe cases of COVID-19 "are particularly vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections." The use of "high-dose corticosteroids and tocilizumab," a monoclonal antibody, can also predispose patients to infection from fungal spores.

Signs of infection include black lesions on the nose or inside the mouth, according to the CDC.

The problem of black fungus has been particularly acute in India, where several states have declared it an epidemic amid the spread of a coronavirus variant officially known as B.1.617, but more recently renamed Delta, that appears to be more contagious than the original. As Insider has reported, black fungus has a 50% mortality rate "and requires all infected tissues to be removed for patients to have a fighting chance

[www.msn.com]?

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: June 16, 2021 09:06

Hairball
From the London Times:

Covid will always kill and we have to accept that, says Michael Gove

Coronavirus

The country needs to learn to live with the coronavirus even if it causes hundreds of deaths a day, Michael Gove has suggested. The Cabinet Office minister said that the government wanted to “get rid of every possible restriction” but that some changes, such as working from home, were likely to stay. “We have to accept that this virus will circulate, and it will be the case, unfortunately, that in winters to come we will find that people contract it or subsequent variants and they will fall ill,” Gove told Times Radio. “Unfortunately there are respiratory diseases, including flu itself, which do every year result in an upsurge of people being taken into hospital, and in some cases suffering tragic consequences.” Asked whether there was a need to accept there would be deaths, he said: “It’s important that, while we do accept that, we also do everything that we can — consistent with society running normally — to protect people. “It’s not the case that we are blasé or shoulder-shrugging about it.”

Last night the government delayed plans to end all social distancing rules and lift remaining restrictions on June 21 by four weeks, after a sharp rise in coronavirus cases. Elsewhere, Nicola Sturgeon announced that Scotland is “likely” to maintain coronavirus restrictions for a further three weeks from June 28, when her government had hoped to lift many of the rules. Graham Medley, a member of the government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), said it was “quite possible” that the number of deaths from the virus could reach hundreds a day. Asked about Medley’s claim that there could be hundreds of deaths, Gove responded: “We are going to have to learn to live with Covid. He told the BBC: “It’s a very nasty virus. We can provide people with the best protection possible, through the vaccination programme, but as with flu, we know that there are a number of people who contract it.” Gove added that there would be no return to life as it was before the pandemic. “I suspect it may be the case that we may see different workplaces allowing people to work from home at certain points as well as coming into the office. I suspect there may be changes to the way that we live,” he said. “We won’t go back to the status quo.” Medley suggested that the government could face difficult decisions about reimposing some restrictions. “Depending on what the government want to achieve, they may well have to take decisions that are against what they would much prefer not to do, which is to make the changes that we’ve got irreversible,” he said. “It is possible we could end up with a situation where numbers of people going to hospital really mean that the government have to take some kind of action that they don’t want to.” Gove said he was “confident” that the new July 19 date for lifting all restrictions would be kept. “The figure that’s driving us is the number of people who are vaccinated,” he said. “If we can vaccinate the adult population, then that provides us . . . the best possible defence.”

Boris Johnson announced yesterday that the vaccination programme would be accelerated to protect more people and insisted July 19 would be the new “terminus date”. However, concern is mounting in the cabinet and on the Tory back benches that the rapid spread of the Indian variant could force the government to delay the easing of restrictions for more than a month.
Johnson said that it was “sensible to wait just a little longer” and “give the NHS a few more crucial weeks to get those remaining jabs into the arms of those who need them”. He said: “Now is the time to ease off the accelerator. Because by being cautious now we have the chance in the next four weeks to save many thousands of lives by vaccinating millions more people.” The only exceptions will be an end to the 30-person limit for weddings, while crowds will be allowed into sporting events such as Euro 2020 matches, Wimbledon and the British Formula One Grand Prix. Care home residents will be allowed to go on visits without needing to self-isolate for 14 days when they return. The limit on guests at weddings will be dropped from Monday. Capacity will still be limited by the size of the venue and the need for social distancing. Dancing and stand-up drinks receptions will not be allowed. Johnson’s science advisers agreed that little more would be gained by a delay beyond four weeks, with modelling saying that the pause would reduce a peak of cases in August by up to half.

Sir Patrick Vallance, the chief scientific adviser, said that the next few weeks would bring a “double protection” as the over-40s gained the benefit of a second dose and young adults had their first one. Delaying the end of restrictions until close to the school holidays would “also take the pressure off, and that should between them significantly reduce the peak”, he said. Chris Whitty, the chief medical officer for England, said that “no one thinks at the end of the four-week delay the risk has gone — there will still be substantial numbers in hospital”. He said, though, that this needed to be balanced against the harms of restrictions. The prime minister announced a series of new targets to accelerate first and second doses. He said that the gap between doses for people in their 40s would be cut from 12 to eight weeks, meaning that everyone over 40 would have been offered a second dose by the week of July 19. In addition, all adults would have been offered a first dose by July 19. Johnson’s MPs expressed concern over the delay. Sir Charles Walker, vice-chairman of the 1922 Committee of Tory backbenchers, said it was now likely that “we will end up with some form of lockdown” for the rest of the year. Jeremy Hunt, the former health secretary, criticised the government for claiming that the path out of restrictions would be irreversible.

The government will reach a point whereby they’ll just have to hold up their hands and admit they’ve done all they can. This four-week push-back will be, I suspect, the final rallying effort before the U.K. is fully out of lockdown. At least, I hope so. Getting the vulnerable, and all those willing, double-jabbed, will be the goal during this period. After that, the nation should get back to a pre-covid normality. I’ll say this, however. Despite restrictions and face-coverings, it really doesn’t feel like lockdown anymore, at least. Bars and restaurants bring open certainly makes one more at ease. Now, I look forward to the time I can get me round in at the bar, and not have to use a friggin app or hopelessly wave at the server!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 16, 2021 12:05

Masks are no more mandatory in my area, Oslo area of Norway, for the first time since Nov 5 last year. The third wave is over, and so will the pandemic be too in our country by August or so.

Bjornulf

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: June 16, 2021 13:07

bv
Masks are no more mandatory in my area, Oslo area of Norway, for the first time since Nov 5 last year. The third wave is over, and so will the pandemic be too in our country by August or so.

That's one brave prediction.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: June 16, 2021 13:32

CaptainCorella
bv

Covid will still be there, but perhaps can be no-longer classified as a pandemic in Norway. This virus is with us indefinitely, I suspect. We have to move on and get back to normal.

Date: June 16, 2021 14:25

CaptainCorella
bv

More precisely, the epidemic in our country will be over by then. The golden combo of few people, big distances and high willingness to take the vaccine helped a lot.

As for the pandemic, internationally, it probably will take a lot longer.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: June 16, 2021 15:04

Hate to say it but I'm losing hope for a late summer/fall tour in the US. Too many not being vaccinated. Some states are doing very well. Others are not. I read the other day that Florida is only 42% fully vaccinated.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...258259260261262263264265266267268...LastNext
Current Page: 263 of 344

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2172
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home