Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...282283284285286287288289290291292...LastNext
Current Page: 287 of 344
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 status around the world
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: August 1, 2021 09:34

Thank you Daspy for posting the article and the link.

Creepy section: "and the more basic the string of amino acids, the more effectively furin recognizes and cuts it."

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 1, 2021 10:03

Good article from the Seattle Times:

[www.seattletimes.com]

This COVID sequel is maddening. Time to flip the script and up the pressure on the unvaccinated.

July 31, 2021 at 6:00 am Updated July 31, 2021 at 1:16 pm

[static.seattletimes.com] registered nurse fills syringes with Pfizer vaccines at a COVID-19 vaccination clinic at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center on June 3 in Bellingham. (Elaine Thompson / AP)

[static.seattletimes.com] By Danny Westneat
Seattle Times columnist

Here we go again.
Masks are supposed to go back on. Some businesses are being forced to close. Hospitals, at least in some parts of the state, have begun to warn about jammed emergency rooms.
“It’s déjà vu all over again,” said Reza Kaleel, a hospital executive in the Tri-Cities — right now the state’s hottest COVID hot spot. A delta variant outbreak there has caused a disheartening “fifth wave,” filling the local ICU this past week to the point that patients had to be medevaced out of town.
“The hardest thing for us to see, as health professionals, is that this is entirely preventable,” Kaleel said.
This past month when I wrote that “Washington had its chance to stomp the coronavirus, but we blew it,” a lot of readers objected.
Some didn’t like the royal “we.”
“ ‘We’ didn’t blow it,” a doctor from Snohomish wrote in. “Other areas of the state have done very well, with high vaccination rates and low infection rates. It’s an amazing success story, actually.”
Others wrote that they were done with the idea of “we.”
Skip AdSkip Ad

“I’m vaxxed so I guess I don’t worry about it anymore,” one wrote. “If you had the chance to get vaccinated and didn’t take it, and then you end up in the hospital, that’s on you.”
Others felt it’s all fundamentally nobody’s business (or at least none of mine).
“Since when were you anointed to rule over Eastern Washington?” wrote a man who insisted he had picked up my column only because he was passing the time at a store waiting for his wife. “Vaccinations here in Walla Walla or anywhere in this state are really none of your business.”
Well let’s check in on Walla Walla, shall we? Since then, the COVID case rate has shot up by another 37% (it was already one of the highest on the West Coast). This past week, a hospital in town asked people not to come to the emergency room unless they are having “a heart attack, stroke, trouble breathing, severe bone breaks, etc.”
“There is a higher likelihood of being air transferred to another facility, particularly for an intensive care bed,” the health director warned.
This sure sounds like somebody’s business. What’s happening now in this infuriating COVID sequel — the mask redux, bars closing due to mini-outbreaks, businesses delaying their returns to offices — is exactly what I meant when I said “we” had blown it. This societywide failure to contain the pandemic is going to touch you one way or another, even if you are vaccinated so that the disease itself may not.

At a briefing in the Tri-Cities, doctors were reduced to morosely begging their community to get vaccinated — to no apparent avail. After all this time and effort, Benton County is hovering at 47% of the eligible population vaccinated, while Franklin County has only 40%.
“There’s this lack of trust in science and our health care experts — it’s something I haven’t seen in my career before,” said Dr. Kevin Pieper of Kadlec Medical Center in Richland, where COVID hospitalizations have surged fourfold since June and are now back to the peak from last winter.
Kaleel, the administrator, said the hospital staff is demoralized by the “unending procession” of COVID waves and lockdowns. He’s now worried he won’t be able to recruit new doctors or nurses to “a community that continues to have a very low vaccination rate, knowing what they’re going to have to contend with here.”

The biggest concern, he said, is the unvaccinated population may percolate “mutations of the virus beyond this delta variant that may prove to be more resistant to the vaccines, and keep us all in this cycle.”
This was the most depressing briefing I’ve attended in the pandemic yet. They kept repeating how pointless and easily preventable it all is.
So what are we going to do now — now that we blew our chance to stomp the pandemic?
Skip AdSkip Ad

The other day a KING 5 news anchor, Jake Whittenberg, asked: “Serious question … Where’s the effort to make the unvaccinated feel more comfortable about getting the shot, rather than just making them feel guilty?” Asked what people are objecting to, he said: “They’re uncomfortable with government telling them what to do.”
A good debate followed, but here’s the thing: Up till now, government hasn’t told anybody what to do — yet. They’ve made the shots free and easy to get. They dangled beer, lottery drawings, even free topsoil(!). They begged. On Thursday President Biden backed the once radical idea of paying people to get vaxxed.
The one thing they haven’t done is make anybody do anything.

That’s where I suspect we’re headed. Persuasion hasn’t worked. Hospitalization and death don’t seem to move the needle. The only thing left to try is to raise the costs and hassle of staying unvaccinated (for those who can medically take the vaccines, of course).
It’s why businesses increasingly are saying: Get vaxxed or you can’t work (there’s usually an out where you can take regular coronavirus tests instead). Or, as at some Seattle businesses, “no vaccine, no service.”
“I have a relative who won’t get vaccinated, but if you told her she couldn’t go to Costco, she’d be at CVS that same day with her sleeve rolled up,” one reader wrote me.

Exactly. It’s the American version of what they did in France, where you now have to show a “vaccine passport” to go to a Parisian cafe.
I’m not a fan of forced vaccination. Requiring vaccination to do certain things though, that’s a step shy of a hard mandate (especially if you can show a negative test as an alternative). But it’s a ratcheting up of pressure, which now seems sadly needed to halt the making of still more bad COVID sequels (sure to come this fall: Part VI, The Coviding).
As the weary doctors in the Tri-Cities testified the other day, we could have done this the easy way. But “we” chose not to — by which I mean, enough of us to rope in all of us. So the hard way it’s going to be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-01 10:12 by crholmstrom.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: August 1, 2021 10:08

The BIG problem is that the fast majority of people don’t understand how to read and interpret scientific publications. The intellectual quality of journalists/media people in general is too poor to deal with such information as to be able to convince the masses about the seriousness of it all.
That’s why so many compare COVID with “just another flu virus” or “get your hankerchief and soon all will be fine”, etc.
Tough times ahead for the human race. Thanks Daspy for the reading!

I'm a GHOST living in a ghost town

Posted by: skytrench ()
Date: August 1, 2021 11:25

Yes georgie48, thats right. And thanks daspyknows for that lengthy article that actually only breeds fear, due to the many unknowns presented. Similar dispositions could be written about most sicknesses. But it was a fun read anyway.

Responding to treaclefingers, after bringing McD and cars into the picture, you show your lack of understanding and should know how a global pandemic usually develops with regards to immunity and infection, so your misplaced serves are out of bounds.

Your only real response to my post is "Here's why I don't think you're understanding. You say that if the virus spread is 'slow'...that means more variants could arise, when in actuality it is in the sheer number of hosts that it's allowed to gobble up. Simple math, the more victims, the more opportunities for the virus to mutate."

Again, 'slow' results in waning immunity, more chance of infection and mutation. Do you have any reliable data to backup that less people will have carried the virus, reducing mutation chances, because they were vaccinated? We might even be seeing more asymptomatic superspreaders among the vaccinated, since they feel well and don't stay home!

Responding to daspy, there is really nothing to more say, not enough substance in your arguments, they don't merit answers. Maybe my assumption that you are among the elderly is wrong, considering the way you and treaclefingers express yourselves. Are you in fact the same person? Calling others weak, afraid, selfish, stupid, hilarious and so on. This is just a discussion, but name calling gives you low marks on persuasion. I would hate to be your kid or spouse and face that kind of response if I disagreed with you. It could turn violent.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 1, 2021 11:32

THE AGE ---- 1 August 2021

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 1, 2021 11:55

Herald Sun ---- 1 August 2021

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: August 1, 2021 12:13

Nate
Rocktiludrop
Wow this place really seems to be waking up other than the usual fanatics, reading some of these common sence posts is heart warming, there is hope.
Here's to all of you that see through the media, big pharma, wikkie, fact checkers etc

Did you take the vaccine?

Nate

As i said in previous posts, no i haven't yet because ive been sitting on the fence seeing how it goes and the results of the experimental jab is a big fail as far as im concerned, plus i know many people who have died or become very sick after the so called vaccine.
Im 56 and very healthy, I'll hold out a bit longer, obviously when I need to travel i will be forced to have the jabs, thst seems unfair to me.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: August 1, 2021 13:00

Rocktiludrop
Nate
Rocktiludrop
Wow this place really seems to be waking up other than the usual fanatics, reading some of these common sence posts is heart warming, there is hope.
Here's to all of you that see through the media, big pharma, wikkie, fact checkers etc

Nate

As i said in previous posts, no i haven't yet because ive been sitting on the fence seeing how it goes and the results of the experimental jab is a big fail as far as im concerned, plus i know many people who have died or become very sick after the so called vaccine.
Im 56 and very healthy, I'll hold out a bit longer, obviously when I need to travel i will be forced to have the jabs, thst seems unfair to me.

I'm 56 and very healthy ... I heard that kind of talk before ... I'm 41 and very healthy, a friend of my son told us somewhere in March. Well over a month later he (and his 39 years young wife) had "recovered" from a three weeks Covid-illness (our skins look like those of zombies, like if our arms would drop off any time ...). Recently I spoke to his sister: "they both still have severe chestpains and resperatory problems". "41 years and very healthy", but that was in the past .... (that all "Thanks to" his early highschool son, who was infected at school, but didn't get ill.).
Hold on a bit longer, Rocktiludrop. And watch out for your kids (if you have any).
cool smiley

I'm a GHOST living in a ghost town

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 1, 2021 14:48

georgie48
I'm 56 and very healthy ... I heard that kind of talk before ...

Yes, indeed. A sporty twentysomething was very healthy but did not survive Covid... And so on...
Not vaccinated people will get Covid sooner or later. That's a very much higher and deadly risk than getting the vaccine.
The longer Covid can spread more and more the higher "chance" we got for more mutations. The delta one is not the end. Lambda is on its way and there are more to come.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 1, 2021 15:14

skytrench
Yes georgie48, thats right. And thanks daspyknows for that lengthy article that actually only breeds fear, due to the many unknowns presented. Similar dispositions could be written about most sicknesses. But it was a fun read anyway.

Responding to treaclefingers, after bringing McD and cars into the picture, you show your lack of understanding and should know how a global pandemic usually develops with regards to immunity and infection, so your misplaced serves are out of bounds.

Your only real response to my post is "Here's why I don't think you're understanding. You say that if the virus spread is 'slow'...that means more variants could arise, when in actuality it is in the sheer number of hosts that it's allowed to gobble up. Simple math, the more victims, the more opportunities for the virus to mutate."

Again, 'slow' results in waning immunity, more chance of infection and mutation. Do you have any reliable data to backup that less people will have carried the virus, reducing mutation chances, because they were vaccinated? We might even be seeing more asymptomatic superspreaders among the vaccinated, since they feel well and don't stay home!

Responding to daspy, there is really nothing to more say, not enough substance in your arguments, they don't merit answers. Maybe my assumption that you are among the elderly is wrong, considering the way you and treaclefingers express yourselves. Are you in fact the same person? Calling others weak, afraid, selfish, stupid, hilarious and so on. This is just a discussion, but name calling gives you low marks on persuasion. I would hate to be your kid or spouse and face that kind of response if I disagreed with you. It could turn violent.

Right, nothing more to say. You want people to get sick and die by letting it rip. Insanity is doing the same thing multiple times and expecting different results. This is now the 4th wave to hit the US. You just are proving you can't fix stupid and now you are accusing two different people for being the same person because we both thing you are an idiot when it comes to Covid (and likely much more). This isn't about agreeing with someone who is insisting the world is flat, it is about saying lives. If you and your flat earth types insist on Covid suicide go let it rip. Take a deep breath in a crowd of others like you. We will watch and say you were warned. Maybe you should go have your discussion with an ICU nurse or a pulmonologist.

Date: August 1, 2021 15:16

Good morning sunshine, no need to be so cranky old man.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 1, 2021 15:21

Rocktiludrop
Nate
Rocktiludrop

Nate

Give us examples of people who have died BECAUSE OF THE VACCINE. I don't want to get the "because Faux Sez So" or "I read about it on Facebook". In fact, how about examples of people who ended up in the ICU. I would bet more people have died from Covid in Springfield Missouri the last month than have died directly from the vaccine world wide.

Oh yeah, tell the million people who died of Covid before there was a vaccine life isn't fair. They will laugh at you from their grave. I am in the same age range as you, healthy and Covid sent me to the hospital before they knew how to treat it. Trust me, it can do the same to you, then its just how your immune system fights it. Not enough you may die, too much you may die. Now that isn't fair.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: August 1, 2021 15:33

I truly think anti vaxxers are just scared. They read the stats. And the anti vaccine crap and believe they’re somehow immune. Yet I believe many (most) are perfectly happy for their wife/girlfriend/sister to take birth control pills. Which have far worse statistical (and REAL) affects on health than the Covid shots.

Rod

Date: August 1, 2021 15:42

bitusa2012
I truly think anti vaxxers are just scared. They read the stats. And the anti vaccine crap and believe they’re somehow immune. Yet I believe many (most) are perfectly happy for their wife/girlfriend/sister to take birth control pills. Which have far worse statistical (and REAL) affects on health than the Covid shots.

Who around here is recommending not to take a vaccine? I have my doubts about the benefits of vaccinating young people, but as long as you are not a minor you can do as you feel is best for yourself.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 1, 2021 16:09

UK scientists believe it is 'almost certain' a coronavirus variant will emerge that beats current vaccines

Corona UK

London (CNN) - An analysis by British academics, published by the UK Government's official scientific advisory group, says that they believe it is "almost certain" that a SARS-Cov-2 variant will emerge that "leads to current vaccine failure." SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes Covid-19. The analysis has not been peer-reviewed, the early research is theoretical, and does not provide any proof that such a variant is in circulation now. Documents like it are released "as pre-print publications that have provided the government with rapid evidence during an emergency." The paper is dated July 26, and was published by the British government on Friday.

The scientists write that because eradication of the virus is "unlikely," they have "high confidence" that variants will continue to emerge. They say it is "almost certain" that there will be "a gradual or punctuated accumulation of antigenic variation that eventually leads to current vaccine failure." They recommend that authorities continue to reduce virus transmission as much as possible to reduce the chance of a new, vaccine-resistant variant. They also recommend that research focus on new vaccines that not only prevent hospital admission and disease, but also "induce high and durable levels of mucosal immunity." The goal, they say, should be "to reduce infection of and transmission from vaccinated individuals," and to "reduce the possibility of variant selection in vaccinated individuals." Research is already underway at several companies that make the Covid-19 vaccines to address new variants.

The views were expressed in a paper "by group of academics on scenarios for the longer term evolution of SARS-CoV-2," and discussed and published by the UK's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE). They write that some variants that have emerged over the past few months "show a reduced susceptibility to vaccine-acquired immunity, though none appears to escape entirely." But they caution that these variants emerged "before vaccination was widespread," and that "as vaccines become more widespread, the transmission advantage gained by a virus that can evade vaccine-acquired immunity will increase." This is an issue that SAGE has warned about before. In minutes from its July 7 meeting, SAGE scientists wrote that "the combination of high prevalence and high levels of vaccination creates the conditions in which an immune escape variant is most likely to emerge." It said at the time that "the likelihood of this happening is unknown, but such a variant would present a significant risk both in the UK and internationally."

Date: August 1, 2021 16:25

skytrench
bitusa2012

Who around here is recommending not to take a vaccine? I have my doubts about the benefits of vaccinating young people, but as long as you are not a minor you can do as you feel is best for yourself.

I know people that have died shortly after taking their second jab. My neighbour, a healthy 63 year old, also my bothers 42 year old friend, both involved blood clots, both not acknowledged as anything to do with the vaccine.
Also i know a few people who have been in some difficulty health wise and mild dementia who have gone rapidly down hill since the vaccines.
My daughter in law is a care worker and has also seen a rapid decline in the health of some of her patients since the vaccine.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 1, 2021 16:54

Rocktiludrop
skytrench
bitusa2012

I know people that have died shortly after taking their second jab. My neighbour, a healthy 63 year old, also my bothers 42 year old friend, both involved blood clots, both not acknowledged as anything to do with the vaccine.
Also i know a few people who have been in some difficulty health wise and mild dementia who have gone rapidly down hill since the vaccines.
My daughter in law is a care worker and has also seen a rapid decline in the health of some of her patients since the vaccine.

Sad stories but all anecdotal. While there have been occasional issues with reactions to vaccines, the overwhelming scientific evidence is that they save far, far more lives than they take. UK Infectious Diseases expert Professor Jonathan Van Tam estimates that 60,000 lives have been saved by vaccines so far in a country of 68 million people.

Date: August 1, 2021 17:28

grzegorz67
Rocktiludrop
skytrench
bitusa2012

Sad stories but all anecdotal. While there have been occasional issues with reactions to vaccines, the overwhelming scientific evidence is that they save far, far more lives than they take. UK Infectious Diseases expert Professor Jonathan Van Tam estimates that 60,000 lives have been saved by vaccines so far in a coguntry of 68 million people.

In that case you could say covid deaths are anecdotal, actually it just means these people died of various illnesses and just happened to test positive for coronavirus in the past 28 days from a questionable hyperactive inconclusive pcr test that was said to be useless from the man who invented it.
It's just that deaths by vaccine are not the agenda thats being fed to us from big pharma via the currupted media.
I mean it's all anecdotal isn't it, where do facts come from, (CDC. WHO. are they above question ? ) look at the curruption from the big companies sponsoring these vaccines, it really needs to be looked into before you stick their experimental toxins into your body. Especially when it comes to your children.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-01 22:16 by Rocktiludrop.

Date: August 1, 2021 19:11

Rocktiludrop
grzegorz67
Rocktiludrop
skytrench
bitusa2012

Sad stories but all anecdotal. While there have been occasional issues with reactions to vaccines, the overwhelming scientific evidence is that they save far, far more lives than they take. UK Infectious Diseases expert Professor Jonathan Van Tam estimates that 60,000 lives have been saved by vaccines so far in a coguntry of 68 million people.

In that case you could say covid deaths are anecdotal, actually it just means these people died of various illnesses and just happened to test positive for coronavirus in the past 28 days from a questionable hyperactive inconclusive pcr test that was said to be useless from the man who invented it.
It's just that deaths by vaccine are not the agenda thats being fed to us from big pharma via the currupted media.
I mean it's all anecdotal isn't it, where do facts come from, (CDC. WHO. are they above question ? ) look at the curruption from the big companies sponsoring these vaccines, it really needs to be looked into before you stick their experimental toxins into your body. Especially when it comes to your children.

Did you know there was 30,000 extra suicides in the UK last year alone, that halves the so called increased deaths from last year due to covid, add to that deaths because people couldn't receive important heart and cancer treatments due to the backlog brought on by covid and that possibly makes increased deaths from covid questionable, almost anecdotal.
It's possible to suggest the way the government chose to deal with covid caused more harm than good.

30,000 extra deaths due to suicide in the UK is absurd fabricated nonsense. Where on Earth are you getting that from? The consistent figure across several years is c. 6,000 a year. See the ONS (office for national statistics). Since the pandemic began, the number of excess UK deaths i.e number of deaths above the normal average was actually higher than the total deaths with 28 days of a positive COVID test.

Anyway, it's very clear that I'm not persuading you and vice versa so enjoy your day. Here in the UK we have far fewer COVID deniers and anti vaxxers but not absolutely none - we have a few showing up at protests occasionally.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-01 19:18 by grzegorz67.

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: August 1, 2021 19:32

grzegorz67
Rocktiludrop
Did you know there was 30,000 extra suicides in the UK last year alone,

30,000 extra deaths due to suicide in the UK is absurd fabricated nonsense. Where on Earth are you getting that from?

I have exactly the same doubt. Totally unbelievable.

Date: August 1, 2021 19:46

RisingStone
grzegorz67
Rocktiludrop

30,000 extra deaths due to suicide in the UK is absurd fabricated nonsense. Where on Earth are you getting that from?

It's made up total rubbish with zero credibility. I've lived here my whole life. The figure has been consistently around 6,000 a year for a long while.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 1, 2021 20:28

As it relates to the upcoming tour (and my upcoming trip to see four shows in Austin later this week), this is why I am not too concerned for my own personal health.
Statistically there are many, many, more things that could kill me.

For me, that is the bottom line. That, while still taking all the precautions I can not to spread it to others. I will mask, distance, etc., but- when I go to a club or a concert where there will be little masks or distancing (or hopefully unvaxxed kids) the onus and responsibility is on those who are unvaxxed to not attend such events.

Start Me Up!
I'm ready for live music.

Less than 0.1 per cent of vaccinated Americans have been infected with coronavirus
Graig Graziosi
Sat, July 31, 2021

Less than 0.1 per cent of vaccinated Americans have contracted the coronavirus, according to date from the US Centres for Disease Control.

In a stunning confirmation that the existing coronavirus vaccines are an effective preventative to the virus, Axios reported CDC data showing that 99 per cent of vaccinated Americans have not been infected with the coronavirus.

"Breakthrough cases" - situations in which a vaccinated person becomes infected - occurred in 0.77 per cent of Americans who have been vaccinated.
Only .004 per cent of vaccinated Americans have been hospitalised due to the virus, and .001 per cent have died.

The numbers put into perspective recent reporting that has focused on breakthrough cases. As more Americans take the vaccine, the number of breakthrough cases will necessarily rise. This is a matter of statistics, not an indication that the vaccine is becoming less effective.
[news.yahoo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-01 20:31 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 1, 2021 20:46

The CDC report this week (see reference below) had some information that made me worry. Quote:

... The document outlines unpublished data that shows fully vaccinated people might spread the Delta variant at the same rate as unvaccinated people. ...

The Norwegian Health Authority (FHI) are explaining the details of the above. It is related to those who are fully vaccinated, but just those few who get really ill. Still, most fully vaccinated people does not get ill at all, not even from the Delta variant.

CDC document warns Delta variant appears to spread as easily as chickenpox and cause more severe infection (CNN)

Bjornulf

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 1, 2021 21:01

Spreading it, as highlighted by the report above, is still the biggest concern for vaxxed and unvaxxed alike.

The Delta variant spreading quickly amongst the unvaxxed, along with other pressures (more and more workplaces, entertainment venues, restaurants, requiring proof or testing etc) are driving vaccinations up. I expect that trend will continue as those who "were on the fence" waiting to see how it works out for the rest of us, etc. will have their answers.

U.S. Covid vaccination rates rise as Americans in hard-hit states rush to get shots amid delta fears

The pace of U.S. vaccinations is rising again as the delta variant drives a new surge in coronavirus cases across the U.S., especially in states with the lowest vaccination rates and the worst outbreaks.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data shows nearly 800,000 shots were recorded nationwide on Sunday, the highest single-day total in weeks. The seven-day average of reported vaccinations, including first and second shots, has risen by 16% over the past week to 615,000 shots per day as of Thursday.

KEY POINTS
*The pace of U.S. vaccinations is ticking upward as the delta variant drives up demand for shots.

*Many of the largest increases in the pace of daily shots are in states with low vaccination rates and worsening outbreaks.

*The number of first vaccine doses, or new people getting their first shots, is up 31% compared with a week ago and rising in nearly every state.
[www.cnbc.com]

Date: August 1, 2021 21:03

RisingStone
grzegorz67
Rocktiludrop

Yes sorry about that , my apologies for my mistake.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-02 10:47 by Rocktiludrop.

Date: August 1, 2021 21:09

Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
grzegorz67
Rocktiludrop

Yes sorry about that , my apologies for my mistake, it was 3000

What’s your Source? Even an extra 3,000 would be ridiculous. I use the U.K. Office for National Statistics.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 1, 2021 21:29

I think he’s using the rocktiludrop office for statistics grinning smiley

Nate

Date: August 1, 2021 21:36

grzegorz67
Rocktiludrop
RisingStone
grzegorz67
Rocktiludrop

Yes sorry about that , my apologies for my mistake, it was 3000

What’s your Source? Even an extra 3,000 would be ridiculous. I use the U.K. Office for National Statistics.

It was a few months ago, can't remember the Source, it's difficult to find 2020 complete, what can i say i got it wrong, it was unintentional and embarrassing on my part.

Date: August 1, 2021 21:39

Nate

Nate

Well yeah jump all over it, because obviously if I make one mistake everything i say is incorrect, stick to your fact checkers mate, they wouldn't misslead you would they.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: August 1, 2021 21:47

Rocktiludrop
Nate

Nate

Well yeah jump all over it, because obviously if I make one mistake everything i say is incorrect, stick to your fact checkers mate, they wouldn't misslead you would they.

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

Nate

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...282283284285286287288289290291292...LastNext
Current Page: 287 of 344

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1449
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home