Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...269270271272273274275276277278279...LastNext
Current Page: 274 of 344
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 status around the world
Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:57

daspyknows
At least in the US, the anti-vaxxers are generally the climate change deniers. They talk their talk and walk their walk.

Yes this true for me in the USA. I will not lie, I will testify. Negs on both for me. No vaxxx and no climate paranoia. Deniers! Lol upon lol.. go to China and tell them to reduce their CO2 emissions.

What are you doing to counter this mythical CO2 threat? I have planted at least 16 fruit trees outside, guess what who wants/buys the fruits most? (to be continued upon demand)

These fruit trees are sequestering CO2 and pumping out O2 (I am a 2 time Trump voter)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-09 00:59 by triceratops.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: July 9, 2021 01:08

oops

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-09 01:10 by stickyfingers101.

Date: July 9, 2021 01:09

triceratops
daspyknows
At least in the US, the anti-vaxxers are generally the climate change deniers. They talk their talk and walk their walk.

Yes this true for me in the USA. I will not lie, I will testify. Negs on both for me. No vaxxx and no climate paranoia. Deniers! Lol upon lol.. go to China and tell them to reduce their CO2 emissions.

What are you doing to counter this mythical CO2 threat? I have planted at least 16 fruit trees outside, guess what who wants/buys the fruits most? (to be continued upon demand)

These fruit trees are sequestering CO2 and pumping out O2 (I am a 2 time Trump voter)

Purple is a fruit

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: July 9, 2021 01:31

I had it a few weeks ago. A few sleepless nights like a bad cold. I kicked it's ass and not the other way around. I chose to not get the vaccine (my body, my choice). If you feel more at risk for death, GET IT! If not then that's ok too, JUST DON'T TRY TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: July 9, 2021 02:06

'cept it's not just for (or about) you... eye rolling smiley

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: July 9, 2021 02:20

shadooby
I had it a few weeks ago. A few sleepless nights like a bad cold. I kicked it's ass and not the other way around. I chose to not get the vaccine (my body, my choice). If you feel more at risk for death, GET IT! If not then that's ok too, JUST DON'T TRY TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

It's all part of the plan. Like Tony Fauci said, "We are going to have TWO Americas." If you don't get vaccinated, you completely invalidate the efforts of your intellectual superiors who were wise enough to take the plunge (see also, lemmings). You are, as Keith Richards would say, "a walking laboratory" (see also, Wuhan lab, gain of function, bioweapon escape). Lay low, amigo, lest the knock come on your door.

To wit:

"Citizens must also not see this as an optional inoculation."
[www.cnn.com]

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 9, 2021 03:02

daspyknows

Climate change-denier is a fancy way of making those who question the cause of climate change look stupid. I don't know anybody who doesn't agree the climate is changing. But how much of it is natural vs. man-made (or cow made)? How much more should we bankrupt the country to little effect since China keeps building coal powered plants?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 9, 2021 04:15

kovach
daspyknows

Climate change-denier is a fancy way of making those who question the cause of climate change look stupid. I don't know anybody who doesn't agree the climate is changing. But how much of it is natural vs. man-made (or cow made)? How much more should we bankrupt the country to little effect since China keeps building coal powered plants?

Oh really? Ron Johnson calls it bullspit. Watch the words come out of the horse's "mouth". I know its OT but if you don't think humans are the cause you may be. Whether it is Americans, Chinese or any one else it is humans unless only those from the US and Western Europe are humans.

[thehill.com]

Date: July 9, 2021 15:23

daspyknows
kovach
daspyknows

Oh really? Ron Johnson calls it bullspit. Watch the words come out of the horse's "mouth". I know its OT but if you don't think humans are the cause you may be. Whether it is Americans, Chinese or any one else it is humans unless only those from the US and Western Europe are humans.

[thehill.com]

I'm saying there might not be a singular cause but maybe all of the above. And unless all of the largest countries take it seriously, the US won't make much of an impact so why ruin our economy over it

Date: July 9, 2021 15:32

daspyknows
But how much of it is natural vs. man-made (or cow made)? How much more should we bankrupt the country to little effect since China keeps building coal powered plants?

Most parameters related to climate change and the industrial revolution show some significant parallels. That's no coincidence.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 9, 2021 16:35

kovach
daspyknows
kovach
daspyknows

[thehill.com]

I'm saying there might not be a singular cause but maybe all of the above. And unless all of the largest countries take it seriously, the US won't make much of an impact so why ruin our economy over it

How does changing the source of energy to something 'clean', ruin your economy?

Date: July 9, 2021 19:00

triceratops
daspyknows

May we call you "Captain Obvious"?

Date: July 9, 2021 19:45

treaclefingers
kovach
daspyknows
kovach
daspyknows

[thehill.com]

You realize getting there isn't free, right? Google "cost of green new deal".

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 9, 2021 19:55

kovach

We are waaaay past the "look" stage.

We moved on to the science has overwhelmingly concluded that climate change is real, and is going to get much much worse if we don't take action (of course its not free)
stage quite some time ago.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 9, 2021 20:42

MisterDDDD
kovach

We moved on to the science has overwhelmingly concluded that climate change is real, and is going to get much much worse if we don't take action (of course its not free)

Did you read about the oysters & clams cooking in the growing pens on the shellfish farms during the heatwave? Pretty radical!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 9, 2021 22:13

crholmstrom
MisterDDDD
kovach

Did you read about the oysters & clams cooking in the growing pens on the shellfish farms during the heatwave? Pretty radical!

I did.. crazy.
The heatwave in the entire NW should be evidence enough that time is not on our side winking smiley
Just ask the people of Lytton, BC.. the survivors. if you can locate them.

Climate News
Inside the Canadian town wiped off the map by a heat wave: ‘I watched my pets burn alive’
[www.independent.co.uk]

Date: July 9, 2021 22:17

MisterDDDD
crholmstrom
MisterDDDD
kovach

I did.. crazy.
The heatwave in the entire NW should be evidence enough that time is not on our side winking smiley
Just ask the people of Lytton, BC.. the survivors. if you can locate them.

Climate News
Inside the Canadian town wiped off the map by a heat wave: ‘I watched my pets burn alive’
[www.independent.co.uk]

live fairly close to this location...we were also in the heat dome. unbelievable, all the plants burned.

Saw the mayor of Lytton on the news bragging about having the hottest temperature ever recorded in Canada. He seemed nice enough and it was totally good-natured.

2 days later on the news again, this time he escaped to Victoria staying with relatives, practically crying for his lost town. So sad.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: July 9, 2021 23:24

kovach
treaclefingers
kovach
daspyknows
kovach
daspyknows

[thehill.com]

You realize getting there isn't free, right? Google "cost of green new deal".

Yeah, but...

[newrepublic.com]

Date: July 10, 2021 00:24

triceratops
daspyknows

Your 16 fruit trees doesn't cover your big gas guzzling pickup truck. You can go to China and talk to them yourself. In the meantime, feel free to go to indoor spaces without a mask and breath deeply. Wouldn't want to impinge on your freedoms. Covid is a hoax and the delta variant is something you can only catch on a Delta 747.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: July 10, 2021 00:49

daspyknows
triceratops
daspyknows

Your 16 fruit trees doesn't cover your big gas guzzling pickup truck. You can go to China and talk to them yourself. In the meantime, feel free to go to indoor spaces without a mask and breath deeply. Wouldn't want to impinge on your freedoms. Covid is a hoax and the delta variant is something you can only catch on a Delta 747.

Your vaccines are being proven ineffective in many cases. And fully vaccinated people are getting infected by other fully vaccinated people, as I posted in the Postponed Tour thread. Follow the science wherever it may go.

Date: July 10, 2021 01:28

bleedingman
daspyknows
triceratops
daspyknows

Your vaccines are being proven ineffective in many cases. And fully vaccinated people are getting infected by other fully vaccinated people, as I posted in the Postponed Tour thread. Follow the science wherever it may go.

My vaccines? hahaha. I wish. Would be a billionaire if they were. But getting on topic. What percentage of the dead people were vaccinated? What percentage of the vaccinated are on ventilators? What percentage of the vaccinated are hospitalized? Less than 1%. Doing simple math. What percentage of the dead people were unvaccinated? >99.6%, What percentage of those on ventilators are unvaccinated? >99% and what percentage of the hospitalized are unvaccinated? >99%. Following the science AND the math. There will be a need for a booster shot in time. My arm is ready when it is available. I will follow THE science, you can follow YOUR science and continue playing Russian roulette.

Date: July 10, 2021 01:32

daspyknows
triceratops
daspyknows

do fruit trees cover flying all over the planet to see the Stones?

I sure hope so, b/c I just planted a fig-tree and I want to feel good about myself.

I also planted a lemon tree....good times.

Funny thing, if the Stones DO tour....given the amount of travelling I read about here, I imagine a lot of people on this board better start planting a lot of trees.

...not that it will help.

Wondering: Which is worse...a climate-change denier who flies all over the world to see concerts....

....or....

a climate-change accepter who flies all over the world to see concerts?

pretty sure the latter is the hypocrite....not sure what that makes the former.

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: July 10, 2021 03:36

daspyknows
triceratops
daspyknows

+

Daspy ......The only car I have is a 2016 Honda Fit. Though many who drive-up for my select mangos have much better

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: July 10, 2021 04:10

daspyknows
bleedingman
daspyknows
triceratops
daspyknows

My vaccines? hahaha. I wish. Would be a billionaire if they were. But getting on topic. What percentage of the dead people were vaccinated? What percentage of the vaccinated are on ventilators? What percentage of the vaccinated are hospitalized? Less than 1%. Doing simple math. What percentage of the dead people were unvaccinated? >99.6%, What percentage of those on ventilators are unvaccinated? >99% and what percentage of the hospitalized are unvaccinated? >99%. Following the science AND the math. There will be a need for a booster shot in time. My arm is ready when it is available. I will follow THE science, you can follow YOUR science and continue playing Russian roulette.

I think it's best for people like you that live in fear to keep inside for the reminder of your life until everyone scientific allows you out again. Good luck with that, leaves more space for people like me.

You're caught in a trap, the positive tests have no meaningful correlation to illness or death, you still don't get it do you, you're being had, i know it, Mick knows it, wake up because I'm starting to pity you, you're beginning to sound pathetic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-10 04:15 by Rocktiludrop.

Date: July 10, 2021 04:27

Rocktiludrop
daspyknows
bleedingman
daspyknows
triceratops
daspyknows

I think it's best for people like you that live in fear to keep inside for the reminder of your life until everyone scientific allows you out again. Good luck with that, leaves more space for people like me.

You're caught in a trap, the positive tests have no meaningful correlation to illness or death, you still don't get it do you, you're being had, i know it, Mick knows it, wake up because I'm starting to pity you, you're beginning to sound pathetic.

I don't live in fear, I am just not stupid about living my life. Are you really saying positive tests for Covid show no correlation to the number of deaths? Really? You really think testing positive amongst unvaccinated people shows no correlation to the number of deaths from Covid? Are you really saying that? That sounds like something Tucker Carlson would say.

I don't need your pity and you won't get mine either if/when you catch it. You might need more than pity.

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: July 10, 2021 04:31

daspyknows
Rocktiludrop
daspyknows
bleedingman
daspyknows
triceratops
daspyknows

I don't live in fear, I am just not stupid about living my life. Are you really saying positive tests for Covid show no correlation to the number of deaths? Really? You really think testing positive amongst unvaccinated people shows no correlation to the number of deaths from Covid? Are you really saying that? That sounds like something Tucker Carlson would say.

I don't need your pity and you won't get mine either if/when you catch it. You might need more than pity.

So many healthy people are testing positive now, the test is in question, do some research girl. The guy who invented the test said it doesn't work just before he mysteriously died.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: July 10, 2021 04:47

A correlation between anti-vaxers and climate change skeptics.? That is a joke.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-10 04:49 by Midnight Toker.

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: July 10, 2021 05:05

I, for one, will not take the vax. Am I an anti-vaxxer? No. I believe it's a person's personal choice what he or she puts into their body.

The vax is unproven and there are too many problems with it at the moment. Show me a vax that is safe(r) and works then we can talk.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: July 10, 2021 06:12

Rocktiludrop
daspyknows
bleedingman
daspyknows
triceratops
daspyknows

Eggzactly! Amazing how obsessed some are with searching for reasons to still remain in isolated and/or masked. Agree, good luck w/ that, to them. As to sounding pathetic ... just "beginning"? It's been there for some time.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: July 10, 2021 07:01

StonesAsianExile-YOU are 100% spot on.

Have you read any of Fauci's emails obtained under FOIA and what he said about the effectiveness, or lack thereof, of masks etc.....

Store bought masks do not work and never will. The virus can easily penetrate the mask because of the size of the virus particles. Those are Fauci's exact words.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...269270271272273274275276277278279...LastNext
Current Page: 274 of 344

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2189
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home