Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Atlanta, GA USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 13, 2020 16:36

I had the same issues as the last four posters. Bad experience

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:08

Well that was easy...

Just scored PIT1 at face value in the TM presale. Only 14 people in front of me in the queue.

The last show of the tour. Maybe the last show ever in the U.S.?

Either way, see ya there!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:36

Help! I can't choose a billing address outside of US/Canada. What to do if one's in Europé?!?!?

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:41

Did anyone have the Standard Mail option here in the US?

I could only pull Go Mobile...

I'm in though, this show will be special!!

Date: February 14, 2020 15:48

Phone tickets were the only option. Nothing good about the experience.

Made me long for the days of spending the night (together) in line, Or mailing your money order and hoping to get ticket by mail (1981 tour).

Posted by: Telly ()
Date: February 14, 2020 18:49

Scored Lucky Dip tix an hour after they went on sale! Was waiting for STL tix to go onsale so thought I'd give it a try. Bombed out the first several attempts but finally got some. Using free night certificate at Fairfield Inn close by so should be a fun time. Haven't been to Atlanta in years. Ray Lewis was on trial and staying at my hotel last time I was in town, iirc.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 14, 2020 19:41

What a nightmare but finally got Atlanta Lucky Dip almost an hour in.

Posted by: PinballWizard23 ()
Date: February 15, 2020 21:05

Might have 4 Yellow Vip tix for Atlanta for sale. If interested let me know.

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: February 17, 2020 14:11

I am in..
in the pit, Keith’s side.

So happyyyyyy....hot smiley

Posted by: jplambert ()
Date: February 17, 2020 21:13

How are ticketmaster tickets on the iphone for NO FILTER US 2020 concerts?
thank you

Date: February 18, 2020 09:31

It works well last year. No problems with it. It was my first experience to attend concerts in the US (with mobile tickets). No rush, no pushing in lines, everything was ok.

Date: February 20, 2020 21:54

I wanted to know how the tickets looked physically?

Thank you

Re: Atlanta, GA USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show infor
Date: February 21, 2020 09:57

First, I also have an Iphone.
Your ticket can be seen on your ticketmaster.com account. You have to show it at control. Last year, I had a screenshot (to avoid potential problems with my internet connection). I have shown this screenshot and it was ok.

But for this tour, it is written on my ticket that screenshots are not allowed.

But if you access to your ticket from an iphone, ticketmaster.com propose to store it in your apple wallet, so it is stored in your iphone and no internet connection is needed. It is what they say. I know nothing about apple wallet (you can download it from your appstore) but I probably will take this option few days before the show.

I think that we will not be the only ones with a mobile ticket, if there is an issue, there is an issue for everyone. The stadium is downtown, and I think that internet access will be ok.

Date: February 21, 2020 10:52

thank you for your detailed response and the time you have spent.
we come from France and last year in Chicago everything went well but the tickets on my I Phone were different (barcode)

Date: February 21, 2020 11:01

You had different barcodes on your ticket ? How was it possible ? Was it possible to access to your seat anyway ?

I also come from France and my schedule is very tight : taking off from Paris and arriving in Atlanta the day of the show (!!) at 12:27 PM. No flight delay can be envisaged and time difference (6 hours) has to be managed. An experience...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-21 18:14 by RiffKichards.

Date: February 22, 2020 09:02

Nous aurons un peu plus de temps car nous pensons passer une petite semaine à Atlanta - arrivée le 6 et départ le 11 -

Amicalement.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: February 23, 2020 08:58

RiffKichards

But if you access to your ticket from an iphone, ticketmaster.com propose to store it in your apple wallet, so it is stored in your iphone and no internet connection is needed. It is what they say. I know nothing about apple wallet (you can download it from your appstore) but I probably will take this option few days before the show.

Apple Wallet should be already installed on your iPhone--have you checked? When you access your ticket on Ticketmaster, you should be prompted to save it to Apple Wallet, you just click save, and that's it. You can save your boarding passes etc. there. too.

Date: February 23, 2020 11:29

Aquamarine
RiffKichards

Apple Wallet should be already installed on your iPhone--have you checked? When you access your ticket on Ticketmaster, you should be prompted to save it to Apple Wallet, you just click save, and that's it. You can save your boarding passes etc. there. too.

Thank you. Yes, I have Apple Wallet on my Iphone. It asks me the details of my visa card but I refuse to give it. I hope that Apple Wallet is still able to manage tickets, without a reference to a credit card.

Once the ticket is saved in my Apple Wallet, I wonder if it is still acessible in my Ticketmaster account. This is a key point for me, I am very afraid to lost my ticket in the transfer or to not be able to retreive it in my Apple Wallet.

Date: February 23, 2020 23:12

RiffKichards
Aquamarine
RiffKichards

Thank you. Yes, I have Apple Wallet on my Iphone. It asks me the details of my visa card but I refuse to give it. I hope that Apple Wallet is still able to manage tickets, without a reference to a credit card.

Once the ticket is saved in my Apple Wallet, I wonder if it is still acessible in my Ticketmaster account. This is a key point for me, I am very afraid to lost my ticket in the transfer or to not be able to retreive it in my Apple Wallet.

It's just asking for credit card details for if you want to set up Apple Pay. But you can save your ticket there without doing that, and it will still be on your Ticketmaster account. (Because I forget to delete things, my Apple Wallet is still full of tickets and boarding passes, including from last year's Stones show!)

Date: February 24, 2020 12:10

Aquamarine
RiffKichards
Aquamarine
RiffKichards

It's just asking for credit card details for if you want to set up Apple Pay. But you can save your ticket there without doing that, and it will still be on your Ticketmaster account. (Because I forget to delete things, my Apple Wallet is still full of tickets and boarding passes, including from last year's Stones show!)

Thank you very much Aquamarine. It is nice of you. thumbs up

Date: February 25, 2020 00:33

RiffKichards
Aquamarine
RiffKichards
Aquamarine
RiffKichards

See you at a show, I hope! smileys with beer

Date: February 27, 2020 11:18

Aquamarine
RiffKichards
Aquamarine
RiffKichards
Aquamarine
RiffKichards

That could be fine. I am arriving the day of the show, maybe we can meet the day after.

Is there a post-tour meeting point or party already defined to celebrate the end of the tour in July, 10 ? A local fan can give advices for a nice place where to meet.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-27 13:00 by RiffKichards.

Date: February 28, 2020 08:53

RiffKichards
Aquamarine
RiffKichards
Aquamarine
RiffKichards
Aquamarine
RiffKichards

That could be fine. I am arriving the day of the show, maybe we can meet the day after.

Is there a post-tour meeting point or party already defined to celebrate the end of the tour in July, 10 ? A local fan can give advices for a nice place where to meet.

I don't know if folks have arranged a local meet-up yet--I haven't bought my ticket yet as I'm not 100% sure I can go. But hopefully some sort of celebration can be organized!

Date: February 28, 2020 17:06

StonesDoug usually has a pre-show party somewhere near the arena/stadium. Ya might want to check his site. Free to get in, but he usually wants one to print up a badge to enter.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 28, 2020 18:07

CNN Center is probably the closest place for some sort of meet and greet. A large fast food court, a couple of more upscale restaurants and bars, and a large area of chairs and couches where people can just gather. It is connected to the arena which is just across the street from the stadium.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: July 24, 2021 23:46

For those familiar with Atlanta, is mass transit/Marta a viable option to and from the show so don't need hotel walking distance from the Stadium? I may make a weekend out of the trip to Atlanta and can't get a hotel within walking distance to the stadium at this time. Thanks!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: July 25, 2021 15:51

What kind of area is the Georgia Tech Hotel in? I was told it's a 2.3 mile walk each way. Is this a relatively safe area?

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: July 25, 2021 16:02

Beyond frustrating. I had been able to view my ticket on my android but all of a sudden, the phone will not permit me to "sign in" to view my ticket. I do see it on my lap top and I did take a screenshot of it from my phone. TM promises me a call back within 48 hours regarding this. I hate these phone tickets. Big pain I don't need.

Posted by: wolundamo ()
Date: July 25, 2021 17:08

Is it possible to get there by bicycle?

Posted by: TravelinMan ()
Date: July 25, 2021 17:24

wolundamo
Is it possible to get there by bicycle?

Depends on the type of acid you drop.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6