Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 16
St. Louis, MO USA 2021 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 6, 2020 20:43

Please post your comments, questions and info related the following Rolling Stones No Filter USA Tour 2021 show and travel here:

ST. LOUIS

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-26 15:17 by bv.

Re: St. Louis, MO USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 6, 2020 22:14

Anyone have parking suggestions? With the Cardinals out of town I may park at Busch and walk down to the Dome. weather permitting.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: February 7, 2020 01:17

Anyone have hotel recommendations? I know they have a light rail...any tips or ideas greatly appreciated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-07 01:18 by kv2915.

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: February 7, 2020 17:50

Is there no presale for the St Louis show?

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: February 7, 2020 18:04

kv2915
Anyone have hotel recommendations? I know they have a light rail...any tips or ideas greatly appreciated.

I would look for hotels along Washington Avenue, which has a lot of clubs and restaurants and is also right by the Dome. I think there's a big Sheraton or Hilton down there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-07 18:10 by Send It To me.

Date: February 7, 2020 18:53

Hilton right by Busch is great but may be a bit pricey.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-07 18:54 by TumblinDice76.

Posted by: Telly ()
Date: February 7, 2020 19:27

There's a Westin right by Busch too and a new hotelin Ball Park Village called Live by Loew's that opens this month. Would think both of these would be somewhat pricey though.

Date: February 8, 2020 04:49

It looks like every show but this one has a presale on Wed.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: February 8, 2020 07:40

TumblinDice76

That seems odd?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 8, 2020 08:00

kv2915
TumblinDice76

That seems odd?

Maybe ticketmaster hasn't updated info. yet, and there's still no seating chart either.

On the Rollingtones.com tour page, click 'register' after the St.Louis (or any date), and it states:

Pre-sale codes will be sent out from 11am EST Tuesday February 11th to the email address provided in the form below.
Pre-sale tickets go on sale at 10am local time Wednesday February 12th and the pre-sale window closes at 10pm local time on Thursday February 13th.

> PRESALE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-08 08:03 by Hairball.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: February 10, 2020 16:32

Hairball
kv2915
TumblinDice76

That seems odd?

Maybe ticketmaster hasn't updated info. yet, and there's still no seating chart either.

On the Rollingtones.com tour page, click 'register' after the St.Louis (or any date), and it states:

Pre-sale codes will be sent out from 11am EST Tuesday February 11th to the email address provided in the form below.
Pre-sale tickets go on sale at 10am local time Wednesday February 12th and the pre-sale window closes at 10pm local time on Thursday February 13th.

> PRESALE

Very strange, though I saw a commercial that mentioned the Amex pre-sale Wednesday.

Date: February 10, 2020 16:45

Send It To me
kv2915

I would look for hotels along Washington Avenue, which has a lot of clubs and restaurants and is also right by the Dome. I think there's a big Sheraton or Hilton down there.

There's a big Marriott right across the street, Courtyard right next to the Dome, a boutique hotel (Magnolia) right behind the Marriott. There's also a Holiday Inn behind the Courtyard.

Our renovated Union Station recently reopened with a new aquariam, there a Hilton there. Would probably need transportation to/rom show, but it's probably a good mile plus some. Though there's some watering holes along the way, it is could take a leisurely stroll to the show with stops to refuel smileys with beer you wouldn't want to walk back after though, you'd go through some sketchy areas at night.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-10 21:45 by kovach.

Date: February 10, 2020 18:53

kovach
Hairball
kv2915
TumblinDice76

That seems odd?

> PRESALE

Very strange, though I saw a commercial that mentioned the Amex pre-sale Wednesday.

It's the only one still not showing a seating chart too. Did the others post the Presale dates when they posted the seating chart?

Date: February 10, 2020 19:38

Kovach-parking recommendations? Am I nuts to park over by Busch and walk if weather is nice?

Date: February 10, 2020 20:06

TumblinDice76
Kovach-parking recommendations? Am I nuts to park over by Busch and walk if weather is nice?

I'm not Kovach but that's what I did for years at Rams games & still do for concerts at the Dome.

Date: February 10, 2020 20:19

Telly-Thank you! Cards are away that weekend, so that should work out great.

Date: February 10, 2020 20:52

Ticketmaster now has seat map and onsale times for St Louis. Looks like they're the same as all the rest.

Date: February 10, 2020 21:24

Telly-Great news!

Date: February 10, 2020 21:35

TumblinDice76

It's not a long walk, maybe 7 blocks?

After the show though it could be a little scary.

If you're trying to avoid the crowd getting out in the immediate vacinity, there's a garage on top the Schnucks grocery store on 9th street between Locust and Olive, not too far from the crowds but far enough where you might avoid traffic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-10 21:36 by kovach.

Date: February 10, 2020 23:07

kovach
TumblinDice76

If you're trying to avoid the crowd getting out in the immediate vacinity, there's a garage on top the Schnucks grocery store on 9th street between Locust and Olive, not too far from the crowds but far enough where you might avoid traffic.

The walk to Busch Stadium area should be fine as you'll be on streets with everybody else leaving the concert and there should be an increased police presence as a result, imo. I live just outside of St Louis and usually park near Busch for events at the Dome and near the Dome for events at Busch, fwiw.

Date: February 11, 2020 00:27

Telly
kovach
TumblinDice76

The walk to Busch Stadium area should be fine as you'll be on streets with everybody else leaving the concert and there should be an increased police presence as a result, imo. I live just outside of St Louis and usually park near Busch for events at the Dome and near the Dome for events at Busch, fwiw.

You're braver than I am! I've been working downtown since '88, seen it get better in the 80s and 90s, and seen it decline again. But if you walked that at night and your typically in a crowd I'll take your word for it!

Date: February 11, 2020 00:57

Looks like their are a few close options with reserve parking. After paying $50 to park in Chicago. $10-$12 seems like a steal.

Date: February 11, 2020 01:06

I'm concerned you're confusing bravery with stupidity! smiling smiley I wouldn't do it on any other night but think there should be a fair amount of people walking that way to cars/Ballpark Village after the show to provide safety in numbers. If i don't post here after the show, you'll know it was a mistake.

Date: February 11, 2020 02:07

Telly
I'm concerned you're confusing bravery with stupidity! smiling smiley I wouldn't do it on any other night but think there should be a fair amount of people walking that way to cars/Ballpark Village after the show to provide safety in numbers. If i don't post here after the show, you'll know it was a mistake.

Good point!

Date: February 11, 2020 14:44

St. Louis not showing the Amex Presale. Though I saw the commercial again last night advertising it.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: February 11, 2020 19:28

Be sure to go visit Vintage Vinyl in University City and tell Papa Ray that jah bill sent you!

jb

Date: February 12, 2020 05:54

kovach
St. Louis not showing the Amex Presale. Though I saw the commercial again last night advertising it.

It's out there now.

Date: February 12, 2020 06:13

Great news! Good luck to everyone buying tix for St. Louis tomorrow! I know where I want tickets at.

Date: February 12, 2020 19:10

Got Sec B row 2. Had row 1 last year for Chicago but those were either long gone by time i got in or being held back. Hope I'm behind some short people!

Date: February 12, 2020 19:12

I should have held off to get what I want Friday. but a weird panic set in and I ordered anyway. At least I get to rest easy tonight!

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 16

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1180
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home