Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cleveland, OH USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 25, 2020 20:48

I bought a ticket in A5 row 16 and I may have to sell it. I was wondering how hard it will be to sell it..it will be a paper ticket. Will this be a major hassle? I would want to obviously MAIL it to the buyer, first class mail or Fed Ex. I know we have a section for selling tickets but I don't want to put it up there YET...but I need some kind of assurance that it's safe to sell it here. What is the procedure for selling a ticket?

Posted by: Benny2 ()
Date: February 25, 2020 20:58

wHAT IS THE BEST WAY to get to the first energy stadium from down town Cleveland?
I mean by public transport. I want to go by car from my hotel to downtown. Is there free parking anywhere?

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: February 25, 2020 21:09

mickschix
I bought a ticket in A5 row 16 and I may have to sell it. I was wondering how hard it will be to sell it..it will be a paper ticket. Will this be a major hassle? I would want to obviously MAIL it to the buyer, first class mail or Fed Ex. I know we have a section for selling tickets but I don't want to put it up there YET...but I need some kind of assurance that it's safe to sell it here. What is the procedure for selling a ticket?

Post it on the "All Sold Out" section here....how "hard" it is to sell will depend on your price. "Face Value" tends not to have a problem.

I've bought and traded here w/o incident. I think it is safe. I doubt it will be a hassle beyond you convincing the buyer that you aren't just sending them a xerox-copy of a paper ticket or some other scam....

If you don't trust selling it here, then Tickemaster has "Verified Resale"

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: February 25, 2020 21:17

Benny2
wHAT IS THE BEST WAY to get to the first energy stadium from down town Cleveland?
I mean by public transport. I want to go by car from my hotel to downtown. Is there free parking anywhere?

If you are downtown? Walk to the stadium.

If you are driving into downtown - there are lots of parking lots downtown w/in walking distance of the Stadium

but....free parking within walking distance of a stadium on the day of a major event?

rare as hen's teeth in any city I've ever been to.

Truth be told, you might be better off parking at a Metro Station outside of town and taking the train into downtown...the train stops right near the stadium.

If you drive - your access to parking (and/or traffic headaches) depends on what time you want to go (ie. Tailgating or not etc.)....it's a huge concert, so there will be traffic the later you go in and traffic after the show is over.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 26, 2020 06:56

Thanks, Stickyfingers, I didn't know about Ticketmasters' " Verified Resale " policy. That makes me feel a bit more calm about unloading it !

Posted by: Rolling13 ()
Date: February 26, 2020 13:01

Anybody has a Lucky Dip Ticket legt for this show? I would buy it or can offer one LD for Detroit! Message me at julianmeinklang@web.de

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2049
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home