Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: Austin TX USA 2021 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: jmd ()
Date: November 16, 2021 21:16

FAQ page for Austin show…

[circuitoftheamericas.com]

Posted by: esqcjh ()
Date: November 16, 2021 23:23

jmd
FAQ page for Austin show…

[circuitoftheamericas.com]

Thank you for this, very helpful. However, something fishy going on, as for days only bronze lawn tix have been available and now even those seem to have become unavailable. Hoping there is a ticket drop soon...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-16 23:25 by esqcjh.

Posted by: happyAustin ()
Date: November 17, 2021 19:47

I received this yesterday, per the FAQ page for Austin it indicates that parking lots open at 3:00pm, but the email below says VIP Early Entry is at 2:30pm :
• BEGGARS BANQUET PACKAGE (VIP6)

EARLY ENTRY PROGRAM DETAILS **

• Venue: Circuit of the Americas

• Event Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021

• Early Entry Check-In Location: The Early Entry will be located at GATE 2 (Please see attached map showing the location of GATE 2). Look for the Red Tear Drop Flags.

• Early Entry Check-In Opens: 2:30PM

• Early Entry Check-In Closes: 4:00PM ** (Guests will only be permitted into the Venue AFTER Check-In Closes and when production has secured the area)

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: November 17, 2021 19:51

Wear your hiking boots for this show.
Going to be a lot of walking.
Logistics suck for this venue.
No thank you.

Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: November 17, 2021 20:40

spikenyc
No thank you.

Lol. Different strokes…been to many shows here, never much of a hike…it’s all perspective though.

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Posted by: jjazznola69 ()
Date: November 17, 2021 21:51

My lot is not far from the venue at all. And I can take the back roads to get in without going anywhere near the main entrance. It's all about planning ahead. I can't wait, it's gonna be a blast! Just wish Gary Clark Jr was opening but going to see him tonight here in New Orleans.

Posted by: jason8903 ()
Date: November 17, 2021 22:40

Still no emails or infomation on what gate or where you have to pick up the Lucky dip tickets.

Date: November 17, 2021 22:55

Just grabbed a Gold Circle unsure if there are any more—was looking for Pit but they are not showing up.

Date: November 17, 2021 22:59

jjazznola69
My lot is not far from the venue at all. And I can take the back roads to get in without going anywhere near the main entrance. It's all about planning ahead. I can't wait, it's gonna be a blast! Just wish Gary Clark Jr was opening but going to see him tonight here in New Orleans.

Yup… smileys with beer

For reference, distance from Turn 11 of the track (closest turn to Gate 1) to Turn 12 (closest turn to Gate 2) is 3/4 mile.

Posted by: DavidinAustin ()
Date: November 17, 2021 23:47

rattler2004
spikenyc
No thank you.

Lol. Different strokes…been to many shows here, never much of a hike…it’s all perspective though.

Besides perspective, this also depends if you want to pay for the $30 parking lot fee or the $200 parking lot fee... you'll get some perspective from comparing.

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: November 18, 2021 02:03

have heard of some shared buses
[rally.co]

also have heard might be bus from Mean Eyed Cat (bar in downtown Austin) for $35 round-trip at 5:30pm.
possible fan organized bus from airport hotel for $40 round-trip

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: November 18, 2021 08:30

Does anyone know if one can park on the residential streets near COTA? Despite what that FAQ states of parking from $30, I’m only seeing $60 (for Lot A) and up to $200 on Ticketmaster. Lot A looks pretty far from where the concert is held.

I’ve driven a car to 6 out of the 7 shows I’ve seen this year and have spent a total of $15 for parking, which was in Tampa, where I parked at someone’s house a block away from the stadium instead of paying $40.

Date: November 18, 2021 17:07

Gold Circle available now

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: November 18, 2021 18:16

esqcjh
Gold Circle available now

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Posted by: jjazznola69 ()
Date: November 18, 2021 18:49

Now they put these back on sale? I wish I would have known when I bought Silver Lawn tix.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: November 18, 2021 19:07

Halup
Does anyone know if one can park on the residential streets near COTA? Despite what that FAQ states of parking from $30, I’m only seeing $60 (for Lot A) and up to $200 on Ticketmaster. Lot A looks pretty far from where the concert is held.

I’ve driven a car to 6 out of the 7 shows I’ve seen this year and have spent a total of $15 for parking, which was in Tampa, where I parked at someone’s house a block away from the stadium instead of paying $40.

You might wanna ask on the Austin Reddit page too

Date: November 18, 2021 19:40

Halup

I’ve attended F1 events at COTA and always parked in a COTA lot. Not a lot of other alternatives that I’ve found. No real “residential streets” nearby.

I’d suggest heading to FM812 and Elroy Road around Lot T; maybe you can find a place to park on side of road. I’d assume there’s a way to walk from there to Gate 3 but it’s a 1.5-2 mile hike to concert area from there each way (farther walk than Lot A).

There are some private lots in that area. Assume they will be parking cars Saturday; Google “Chris Taylor Racing” and “Ruiz Parking”. Guessing they charge $20 or so. Likely will be others in neighborhood parking cars in their yard around there; maybe you can get a deal.

The Reddit suggestion might help too. Good luck!

Date: November 18, 2021 19:54

Reserved seats dropping

Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: November 18, 2021 21:55

When does the Rolling Stones show start?
The show begins at 7 p.m. with opening act Ghost Hounds.

How do I get tickets to the Rolling Stones in Austin?
Premium seats are sold out, but general admission bronze lawn tickets remain available for $98 via circuitoftheamericas.com. All tickets purchased for the May 24, 2020, concert will be honored.

Where do I park for the Rolling Stones at COTA?
All lots at Circuit of the Americas require a pre-purchased parking pass. Fees range from $30 to $200 and are available via circuitoftheamericas.com. Parking lots will open at 3 p.m.
TICKETS

Previous
Next
The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Saturday, November 20, 2021
Multi-GRAMMY® Award-winning English rock band, The Rolling Stones, will play the COTA Super Stage on Saturday, November 20, 2021. During this once-in-a-lifetime concert and camping experience, COTA will offer special features & attractions including premium RV and tent camping, COTA Karting, all-new seating options and so much more!

Prohibited Items • Clear Bag Policy

LAWN TICKETS — FROM $98

Soak up all the action and watch the unforgettable show from our grassy hillside!

Bring a blanket and pick your vantage point from our vast infield lawn area in front of the stage.

Two tiers of lawn tickets are available. Bronze Lawn Tickets start at $98 and Silver Lawn Tickets start at $150.

BUY NOW
HILLSIDE BLEACHERS — FROM $150

Peer across the Super Stage Lawn for one of the most expansive views of the stage in our all-new Hillside Bleacher Reserved Seats!

These specially constructed bleachers will be elevated on our Super Stage Lawn for premier viewing experiences.

Hillside Bleacher tickets start at $150.

BUY NOW
GOLD CIRCLE TICKETS — FROM $275

Feel the pulsating bass and move to the music with the Gold Circle Tickets, located around the perimeter of the Super Stage!

Fans who purchase the Gold Circle ticket will stand right behind the pit and on the track for optimal views.

Gold Circle Tickets start at $275.

BUY NOW
TRACKSIDE PREMIUM GRANDSTAND — FROM $325

Witness the performance of a lifetime from your seat in arena-styled premium grandstands located right next to the COTA Super Stage!

These seats are comfortable, close and right on the main floor by the stage. Tickets will start at $325.

BUY NOW
NO FILTER PIT TICKETS — FROM $500

Experience the pulse-pounding music of The Rolling Stones in one of the closest areas to the stage!

Pit tickets enable fans to get up close and personal and watch the show from some of the best views in the venue. Pit tickets will start at $500.

BUY NOW
RV & CAMPING — FROM $75

Stay just steps away from the action at one of our many RV campgrounds! From premium to dry camping, there's something for everyone.

For all camping packages, check-in will be on Friday, November 19 at 12:00 PM CT and check-out will be on Sunday, November 21st at 12:00 PM CT.

Prices range between $75-$1,250.

BUY NOW
SUSIE Q SEAT TICKETS — FROM $500

Sit back and relax in your Susie Q Seat, located in a premium area at the front of the Super Stage Lawn!

This premium ticket offering provides great views in a centralized location right in front of the stage.

Susie Q Seat Tickets start at $500.

BUY NOW
PARKING — FROM $30

Pick your pass and park in one of Circuit of The America's many available lots!

All cars parking on-site will need a pre-purchased parking pass which start at $30.

© 2021 CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS
PARKING LOT A
Lot A Parking
$60.00 ea
LOT N CAMPING 40X20
Lot N Camping 40 x 20
$95.00 ea
PARKING LOT C
Lot C Parking
$125.00 ea
PARKING LOT H
Lot H Parking
$200.00 ea

Date: November 18, 2021 22:38

How reliable is Lyft there? Talking about early morning flight the next day? Terrible luck with some nailbiters the 2 times I tried here so I just take the bus but not really an option there it looks like (Line 20 starts late Sunday)

Date: November 19, 2021 01:28

Hi Dan
Bus 20 is very easy from airport to downtown.

The closest can get by bus circuit of americas is 12321 Pearce/Las Alas
4.5 miles from track is 1 hour 30 minutes walk with nothing after show

This location is where some people try to pickup after show
Exxon, 7200 Elroy Rd, Del Valle, TX 78617
3 miles 1 hour walk from track

Have heard about a fan organized bus with 40 seats leaving from and returning to the hilton garden airport at 5pm and returning after show for $40 person.

I'm also looking to go to airport after show

Date: November 19, 2021 01:30

Have also heard austin has a non surging rideshare app called wingz www.wingz.me/airport/aus/

Date: November 19, 2021 01:33

I said the same thing.

The only show of the tour I will not be attending

spikenyc
No thank you.

Date: November 19, 2021 01:57

artedm
Hi Dan
Bus 20 is very easy from airport to downtown.

The closest can get by bus circuit of americas is 12321 Pearce/Las Alas
4.5 miles from track is 1 hour 30 minutes walk with nothing after show

This location is where some people try to pickup after show
Exxon, 7200 Elroy Rd, Del Valle, TX 78617
3 miles 1 hour walk from track

Have heard about a fan organized bus with 40 seats leaving from and returning to the hilton garden airport at 5pm and returning after show for $40 person.

I'm also looking to go to airport after show

I have a ride to the show and back but more concerned about getting to the airport early in the morning, as I have had terrible luck with cars not showing up, no cars available, bait n switch pricing etc (tho I admit one of the days was Christmas morning and I was assuming everyone was like me and loved to work and make money on Christmas)

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: November 19, 2021 02:26

All these comments regarding buses, parking, walking, ubers & Lyfts, etc...
Good luck to all those attending.
Stay calm and go see the Rolling Stones.....confused smiley
Take your vitamins and eat your Wheaties! LOL!

OT, Austin clubs
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: November 19, 2021 01:26

Hi everyone!
Any ideas about good and small clubs in Austin to go. Any good concerts around?

Carlitos
Tenerife

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-19 01:27 by carlitosbaez.

Re: OT, Austin clubs
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: November 19, 2021 01:32

Any good one where they play country or rock and roll?

Re: OT, Austin clubs
Date: November 19, 2021 01:58

Drive By Truckers are playing 11/19. So is Mary Lattimore. Worse comes to worse I might check out Benny The Butcher.

Check it out

[showlistaustin.com]

Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: November 19, 2021 04:15

Bungo

The Stones have been hitting the stage no sooner than 8:45…

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: November 19, 2021 18:12

This link is from The Austin Chronicle (free press)
They show, basically, every act in every club in Austin for any evening.
Check it out. It's very easy to navigate.
Approx. 85 events listed per night.

[www.austinchronicle.com]

The Continental Club and The Broken Spoke are my favorite venues.

Also the scene on Rainey Street is not to be missed. Tons of bars, restaurants, live music all in one easily walkable area. It is THE place for the hip. This is the REAL Austin of 2021.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-19 18:43 by Bungo.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1449
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home