Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 2 of 7
Re: Nashville, TN USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Date: February 20, 2020 20:32

StonesBlake
I have an extra pair of LD tickets if anyone is interested. Can't go to Nashville. sad smiley

I will take them ...how do I get them?

Posted by: StonesBlake ()
Date: February 20, 2020 22:19

Not sure honestly. Some folks on here seem to think you can transfer sometimes or if you have a letter from me you can pick them up yourself. If we can figure this out let's make it happen.

Any help from someone who has done this would be greatly appreciated.

Date: February 20, 2020 22:23

StonesBlake
Not sure honestly. Some folks on here seem to think you can transfer sometimes or if you have a letter from me you can pick them up yourself. If we can figure this out let's make it happen.

If we can figure out I will for sure take them

Date: February 20, 2020 22:37

StonesBlake

Looks like Mr DDD on the Luck Dip Thread had a way I think he had done before.

You might first need to call Ticketmaster

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 20, 2020 23:30

jumpontopofmebaby
StonesBlake

I have been successful a few times.. Did on last leg a couple times and am doing it on this leg for one show.. Make sure you get the real name first StonesBlake.. as in, "I'd like to add my friend to this order for pickup if I can", as opposed to looking like you're reselling.

Below is from the other thread...
Exchange names and info, then call and ask if you can add a name to the order for pick up. They may very well say, sure.
They also may add a couple stipulations. One is a copy of the c card (digital is fine) with the last four digits of it showing.
Pretty safe as this is the info most all receipts have.

Date: February 21, 2020 00:06

MisterDDDD
jumpontopofmebaby
StonesBlake

I have been successful a few times.. Did on last leg a couple times and am doing it on this leg for one show.. Make sure you get the real name first StonesBlake.. as in, "I'd like to add my friend to this order for pickup if I can", as opposed to looking like you're reselling.

Below is from the other thread...
Exchange names and info, then call and ask if you can add a name to the order for pick up. They may very well say, sure.
They also may add a couple stipulations. One is a copy of the c card (digital is fine) with the last four digits of it showing.
Pretty safe as this is the info most all receipts have.

StonesBlake my friend just bought tickets ...so I am out on the LD's

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-21 18:30 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Date: February 28, 2020 13:50

Holy moly there is a lot of Lowe bowl seats still left for this one.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 28, 2020 14:26

It is not a surprise to me there is a lot of tickets left. That stadium is really large in a concert configuration considering that behind the stage is where the fewest seats are. A weeknight in late May is not optimal either. And there are lots of other big events in the region within a month of the show.

They got a pretty big opener last time with Brad Paisley and surprise guest Joe Walsh. They will probably have to go big again this time.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: February 28, 2020 14:44

tonyc
It is not a surprise to me there is a lot of tickets left. That stadium is really large in a concert configuration considering that behind the stage is where the fewest seats are. A weeknight in late May is not optimal either. And there are lots of other big events in the region within a month of the show.

They got a pretty big opener last time with Brad Paisley and surprise guest Joe Walsh. They will probably have to go big again this time.

I go LD for Nashville and I hope it will give me some luck.. if the show is not sold out

Date: February 28, 2020 18:49

RG
tonyc

I go LD for Nashville and I hope it will give me some luck.. if the show is not sold out

Nashville was a slow sell and a easy ticket last time also. The crowd was really laid back compared to the other shows I went to.

Joe Walsh and Carrie Underwood both made a guest appearance with Brad Paisley. Paisley was very popular at the time.

Hope to get a great warm up this time. Who knows who will pop in.

But last time the Stones show was just after the Country Music Fest. So lots of big country stars already in town.

Date: February 29, 2020 12:06

Last time in Nashville the Lucky Dippers had a complete section of really great seats that were selling in the 400 range which nobody bought. I could see that everyone in these seats were wearing lucky dip wristbands. That's why I went for the LD's again for this show.

Posted by: mmarloe ()
Date: July 23, 2021 07:48

Any hotel recommendations?

Date: July 24, 2021 14:26

mmarloe
Any hotel recommendations?

I (re)booked the Quality Inn- Downtown-Stadium as soon as I heard the new date.
Very short walk to the stadium, and not too bad of one to lower broadway.

[www.choicehotels.com]

Posted by: fulldevilhakysac ()
Date: July 24, 2021 14:50

I imagine these are already gone right? Lol

Posted by: mmarloe ()
Date: July 24, 2021 18:07

Thanks!

Posted by: KevinPenthouse ()
Date: July 24, 2021 19:32

For the Moment Pricing for rooms in Nashville are thru the roof HIGH $$ looks like they are doing dynamic pricing on steroids' pay close attention to . . .double the cost of High End Vegas rooms for below average hotels

Date: July 24, 2021 19:35

KevinPenthouse
For the Moment Pricing for rooms in Nashville are thru the roof HIGH $$ looks like they are doing dynamic pricing on steroids' pay close attention to . . .double the cost of High End Vegas rooms for below average hotels

The one I booked for Nashville has almost doubled since the announcement eye popping smiley
High for what it is even at that time, but yikes!

Date: July 24, 2021 19:49

the numbers are a bit insane $$$ for Nashville I still have my costs for the 3 Hotels looking to stay at for Original Date so compared to them . . .now double even triple the costs and the cheaper Hotels all at this level . . . Its Columbus Day Holiday weekend that is probably a small factor

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: July 24, 2021 20:09

KevinPenthouse
the numbers are a bit insane $$$ for Nashville I still have my costs for the 3 Hotels looking to stay at for Original Date so compared to them . . .now double even triple the costs and the cheaper Hotels all at this level . . . Its Columbus Day Holiday weekend that is probably a small factor

Yep. Nashville has been booming for a few years now. Half of So. Cal. moved here. Haha! Houses have more than doubled in 7 years. I don’t understand it. My house went up 25% in the last 6 months.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-24 20:11 by NashvilleBlues.

Posted by: BN78 ()
Date: July 24, 2021 22:04

Mr D, hope to see you at/near the show, just got Nashville tix, I'm staying near the airport. Can't wait for the show! smileys with beer

Date: July 24, 2021 22:10

BN78
Mr D, hope to see you at/near the show, just got Nashville tix, I'm staying near the airport. Can't wait for the show! smileys with beer

smileys with beer
Looking forward to it!

Date: July 24, 2021 22:39

MisterDDDD
BN78

smileys with beer
Looking forward to it!

Hope to see you both there.

Date: July 24, 2021 22:59

NashvilleBlues
MisterDDDD
BN78

smileys with beer
Looking forward to it!

Gotta have day before or pre-show meetup.

Also- you're in charge of that cause it's your town winking smiley
smileys with beer

Date: July 24, 2021 23:08

MisterDDDD
NashvilleBlues
MisterDDDD
BN78

smileys with beer
Looking forward to it!

Gotta have day before or pre-show meetup.

Also- you're in charge of that cause it's your town winking smiley
smileys with beer

Sounds good. Let’s talk closer to the actual show date.

Posted by: TiminIndy ()
Date: July 25, 2021 17:48

I have been looking at hotel options in Nashville. I was looking for options within walking distance of the stadium. I saw that there is a TA Truck stop across the street from the stadium, so I wouldn't stay at any of the cheaper hotels by the stadium on that side of the river. I've been in the trucking business over 20 years and I know too well what kind of stuff that goes on in hotels next to truck stops (and they all have bed bugs!). The prices on the image below are from Google for tonight, not Oct 9th. I'm now looking at downtown hotels across the river, but as mentioned, the rates are sky high.

Embedded image feature doesn't seem to work. Here's a link to the image:

Hotels Near Nissan Stadium

I'm a fleabit peanut monkey

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-25 17:53 by TiminIndy.

Date: July 26, 2021 03:14

I Just talked to a World Class Travel Agent Consultant who was just their and she doesnt get it but Nashville Hotels have insane prices . . . she even stayed outta town . . . would not pay those exuberant rates . . . even with her industry connection pricing . . . . right now I can get The Wynn and all the other Top of the Top Las Vegas hotels for 1/2 price of a medium quality hotel in Nashville ?? she does not see pricing changing . . . sorry just the messenger here

Date: July 26, 2021 03:30

KevinPenthouse
I Just talked to a World Class Travel Agent Consultant who was just their and she doesnt get it but Nashville Hotels have insane prices . . . she even stayed outta town . . . would not pay those exuberant rates . . . even with her industry connection pricing . . . . right now I can get The Wynn and all the other Top of the Top Las Vegas hotels for 1/2 price of a medium quality hotel in Nashville ?? she does not see pricing changing . . . sorry just the messenger here

Haven’t checked the prices, but maybe try Gallatin, or Murfreesboro.

Re: Nashville, TN USA 2021 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: July 27, 2021 05:27

I'll be there too. Coming from Quebec, Canada.
GA tickets on the floor (back) like I had in Foxboro in 2019. Very happy with these tix for the price ($147).
As a member of Home Exchange, I also found a nice house very near downtown.
Is there going to be a pre-show party?

daniel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-29 04:39 by daniel t.

Date: July 28, 2021 05:14

daniel t
GA tickets on the floor (back) like I had in Foxboro in 2019. Very happy with these tix for the price ($147).
As a member of Home Exchange, I also found a nice home very near downtown.

daniel

Good on ya Daniel, looking forward to a meet-up smileys with beer

Date: July 28, 2021 06:19

MisterDDDD
daniel t
As a member of Home Exchange, I also found a nice home very near downtown.

daniel

Good on ya Daniel, looking forward to a meet-up smileys with beer

The list keeps growing! thumbs upsmileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 2 of 7

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1904
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home