Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Vancouver B.C. Canada USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: March 19, 2020 04:02

2014Slayer
Hopefully Air Canada will be flexible once we find out new dates.

Air Canada just announced it will suspend most of its international flights by the end of March, which hopefully means our flights are cancelled for us and credit cards reimbursed. Much better than their current offer - a flight credit that expires at the end of the year. The devil will be in the details, of course.

[www.msn.com]

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: March 19, 2020 18:26

The Monkees and several other Live Nation acts have already rescheduled gigs in Vancouver as early as July 12. Who knows if that will stick, but it offers a minor glimmer of hope for other summer shows and even festivals.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 20, 2020 03:52

Just drive like me Slayer. My plan was to drive from San Diego to Vancouver 1,500 miles but with stops in between. No big deal. In the wide open spaces of the west/Montana, we routinely drive long distances.

plexi

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: March 21, 2020 21:59

I'm wondering when other bands are going to make announcements for local shows. Alice Cooper was the first to announce a postponement, then the Stones, but still haven't heard anything about ZZ Top on May 1 and Journey on May 18. I realize these shows won't happen on these dates but let us know if they're postponed or outright cancelled and refund the money.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2017
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home