Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Vancouver B.C. Canada USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 13, 2020 14:09

Resale should not be an issue.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 13, 2020 14:19

danielharris627
I managed to get a GA standing ticket yesterday, but when I randomly checked later on there were cheaper (Still nearly $600! eye popping smiley) pit tickets that weren't available when I first looked, which I would've preferred. I'm not from Canada, but does anyone know if it'll be possible to sell my ticket easily further down the line? Can I resell it through Ticketmaster? I am tempted to try and see if I can get a pit ticket instead of using my GA ticket, which I'd want to sell if I got a pit ticket.

A single GA standing ticket should be fairly easy to get rid of closer to showtime, imo. You could post it to sell on TM or stubhub etc., and lose a little on fees etc. Could also post it here under "all sold out" and likely find someone needing one as well. (might even be me, as three of us are Lucky Dipping this one and if only able to score one pair, I'll be looking for just that) The floor GA, while not as popular as Pit etc., will likely be highly sought after, again closer to showtime. Also worth a call to TM after your second purchase, they may let you return it, but not likely.

Posted by: JessForte ()
Date: February 13, 2020 22:08

Got 4 keith's side pit tix for face value smiling smiley

Date: February 14, 2020 00:04

JessForte
Got 4 keith's side pit tix for face value smiling smiley

Congrats!!

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: February 14, 2020 01:35

Do you need them all??? Gj04boz@icloud.com - can take one off your hands...

Date: February 14, 2020 02:21

GJB
Do you need them all??? Gj04boz@icloud.com - can take one off your hands...

I do need them all. 1 for me, 1 for my partner, 1 for my partner's dad and 1 for whatever date my partner's dad brings.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: February 14, 2020 19:50

Good luck to all trying for a ticket for Vancouver.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: February 14, 2020 21:49

Got Lucky Dips. Took just under half an hour. Yippie whippie.

Date: February 14, 2020 22:07

Damn the Vancouver dips were cheap!

Date: February 14, 2020 22:09

Got one set... Still in need of a single for this one.

Gonna keep at it till they kick me out cool smiley

Date: February 14, 2020 23:58

Can anyone confirm what the face value of a Vancouver pit ticket should be? (Standard not VIP/platinum)?

Date: February 15, 2020 00:49

Managed to also snag some LDs. Now I have 4 Keith side pit tix and LDs. So me, my partner, his dad, dad's date, and my parents can all go. This is going to be awesome smiling smiley

Date: February 15, 2020 06:05

Is Vancouver sold out,?

Posted by: northof49 ()
Date: February 15, 2020 07:20

babyblue
Is Vancouver sold out,?

Not even close. Pit 1&2 available right now, fees included for $717.00 Can. = $538.00 U.S.

Date: February 15, 2020 07:54

These shows are slow sellers.

Posted by: KingmanBarstow ()
Date: February 15, 2020 08:47

Topi
These shows are slow sellers.

As in “shows” do you mean Vancouver and the tour in general? Personally I don’t know how to gauge this (the shows being “slow sellers”) as in looking at Vancouver right now nearly all tickets for sale are from resellers. And there are not a whole lot of “dots’ to choose from on the seating chart. Plus it offers Pits for sale at CDN $700 plus, at only 2 tickets per side. Are there more Pits available? Or perhaps resellers holding back?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-15 08:55 by KingmanBarstow.

Date: February 15, 2020 09:00

Meant tour in general. And would bet stock is still held back too

Date: February 15, 2020 10:38

northof49
babyblue
Is Vancouver sold out,?

Not even close. Pit 1&2 available right now, fees included for $717.00 Can. = $538.00 U.S.

There's two more months to sell, sure it will sell out in time. Tickets very high, I won't pay 700 for pit.I like to sit

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-15 10:39 by babyblue.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: February 23, 2020 09:52

Vancouver is nearly sold out, probably about 500 seats left. Not many regular Ticketmaster tickets left, basically seats on the very side of the stage are available as are some platinum tickets.
Got my tickets in the mail Friday, wanted an actual ticket as opposed to the mobile phone ticket. Got a bit of a laugh when it says rain or shine on the ticket! Maybe if it's raining they'll open the roof!

Date: February 28, 2020 13:25

It’s quite unbelievable how many ‘verified resale’ tickets are available for Vancouver in many areas. This has to be a complete con as entire rows are available. I figure this must be ticketmaster essentially selling as a 3rd party - basically another version of platinum tickets where they flex the price.

I’ve been checking prices everyday - pits have fluctuated quite a lot - as ‘low’ as 740, hovering around 813-825 for quite a few days, but now back up at 984.

Further reductions will need to come I think so I’m holding out.

Date: March 4, 2020 11:32

Yes, back floor GA's available for 228 CAD. You could get 8 of them.

Date: March 4, 2020 22:52

Topi
Yes, back floor GA's available for 228 CAD. You could get 8 of them.

I wonder if alot of the verified resale are from fans that bought 8 tickets and then hoping to scalp them? As far as GA in the back, gotta remember that BC Place has a lot bigger floor area than US stadiums because of the larger Canadian Football League field. GA for Vancouver is easily 1/3 capacity if not more than US shows.

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: March 11, 2020 18:03

Coronavirus update from BC Place.

[www.bcplace.com]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 13, 2020 14:15

2014Slayer
Coronavirus update from BC Place.

[www.bcplace.com]

so, not confirming anything per se with respect to the Stones as that is 2 months away, but anyone thinking this is going to improve or go away in 8 weeks is completely delusional.

Date: March 15, 2020 07:57

More tv productions have been shut down in Vancouver after Riverdale was shut down last week. Now The Flash, Supergirl and Batwoman have been shut down. Coronavirus even affects superheroes.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: March 17, 2020 12:07

Watch this very carefully. It's a safe bet they may reschedule, the way things are shutting down here in Seattle presently.

Posted by: britstones ()
Date: March 17, 2020 21:18

The Vancouver date has been changed to TBA (to be announced).
Never mind I see the whole tour is postponed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-17 21:21 by britstones.

Date: March 17, 2020 21:29

IF the tour happens this fall, I can see Vancouver being perhaps the last show of the tour since weather isn't a factor, just like 94 and 06.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 17, 2020 22:20

Just got this email from TM Canada, nothing from TM USA yet:

Ticketmaster®
Hi live event fan,

One or more of your events have changed.

To find out the status of your event(s), as well as more information regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of live events, go to ticketmaster.ca and follow these simple steps:

At the top of the home page, you'll find two links: Find the Status of Your Event and Information Regarding the Cancellation and Rescheduling of Live Events.

Under the "Find the Status of Your Event" link, you will find all events that have been cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled.
To change the city you are searching, click the city link next to 'All Event Status Updates Near.'
To filter by Cancelled, Postponed, or Rescheduled events, click the drop-down menu on the left.
To filter by Category, click the drop-down menu in the middle.
For Postponed and Rescheduled Events: If you're selling tickets to these events, the listing with the old date will come down — then just list the new tickets with the new date (once confirmed) from My Account on your computer or mobile device.

We are working with the event organizer to identify new dates (for events that are postponed), and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation. For rescheduled events, that information will be listed on our website by your event. If your event's organizer is offering refunds for a postponed or rescheduled event, this option (a refund link) will be visible under the order in your Ticketmaster account.

For any canceled events: Due to the unprecedented volume of cancelations, please note that you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days. If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally bought the tickets from Ticketmaster.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Thanks for being a fan.

Ticketmaster Fan Support

Ticketmaster | About | Terms of Use
Privacy | International
7001 St-Laurent Boulevard, Montreal, QC H2S 3E3
© 2020 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.

plexi

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: March 18, 2020 01:22

timbernardis
Just got this email from TM Canada, nothing from TM USA yet:

Ticketmaster®
Hi live event fan,

One or more of your events have changed.

To find out the status of your event(s), as well as more information regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of live events, go to ticketmaster.ca and follow these simple steps:

At the top of the home page, you'll find two links: Find the Status of Your Event and Information Regarding the Cancellation and Rescheduling of Live Events.

Under the "Find the Status of Your Event" link, you will find all events that have been cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled.
To change the city you are searching, click the city link next to 'All Event Status Updates Near.'
To filter by Cancelled, Postponed, or Rescheduled events, click the drop-down menu on the left.
To filter by Category, click the drop-down menu in the middle.
For Postponed and Rescheduled Events: If you're selling tickets to these events, the listing with the old date will come down — then just list the new tickets with the new date (once confirmed) from My Account on your computer or mobile device.

We are working with the event organizer to identify new dates (for events that are postponed), and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation. For rescheduled events, that information will be listed on our website by your event. If your event's organizer is offering refunds for a postponed or rescheduled event, this option (a refund link) will be visible under the order in your Ticketmaster account.

For any canceled events: Due to the unprecedented volume of cancelations, please note that you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days. If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally bought the tickets from Ticketmaster.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Thanks for being a fan.

Ticketmaster Fan Support

Ticketmaster | About | Terms of Use
Privacy | International
7001 St-Laurent Boulevard, Montreal, QC H2S 3E3
© 2020 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.

plexi

I haven't received this yet, but we plan on keeping our Pit 2 tickets! Hopefully Air Canada will be flexible once we find out new dates.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1937
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home