Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334
Current Page: 34 of 34
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2020/2021
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 17, 2021 08:58

Exactly how it worked for me Topi.

Went to a table after security and got the band and they marked the paper ticket to show that you had gotten the wristband.

Prior to that after picking up the tix you were free to roam around outside as long as you wanted. Had two pairs as you know and there was plenty of opportunity to pass either along to someone else.

No one was around looking for extra tix , so we ended up giving the spare pair of tix to a couple inside who were thrilled to get the upgraded seats.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 17, 2021 09:15

Now reading on Facebook about people entering the pit with simply LD wristbands. grinning smiley

"I was LD pit 2 and never even got a pit wrist band. I even asked and they just pointed me in the direction of the pit."

"Going down the ramp they asked to see wristbands and I kept showing my LD wristband".

"They didn't even scan the ticket"

But hey, at least the LD wristband did serve a purpose for once! winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-17 09:15 by Topi.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: October 18, 2021 21:35

Got Pit 1 for LA2. Picked up tic at 615pm and not another soul in line. They took my ID only..no credit card. They just handed me tix and let me go. My sister was with me but they didn’t ask if the other party was there and did not usher us in.

Very different process than Pasadena 2019. Fantastic show—best set list of the tour. Energy was off the hook and the crowd was packed and into it.

I really enjoyed that first band too.

$80 for parking blew chunks tho.

Posted by: FloridaStoner ()
Date: October 19, 2021 04:28

Can you transfer LD tickets? I have 2 for Austin, likely going to whomever can tell me how and for a fair value, price.thumbs upsmileys with beer

Date: October 19, 2021 06:02

You cannot really transfer them from one account to another but you can ask TM to have somebody else pick the tickets up. The hardest part with this is getting a hold of someone at TM.

Date: October 19, 2021 06:28

FloridaStoner
Can you transfer LD tickets? I have 2 for Austin, likely going to whomever can tell me how and for a fair value, price.thumbs upsmileys with beer

The fair value is what you paid for them actually.

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: October 19, 2021 11:29

FloridaStoner, I am interested in Austin LD. Have wrote here about how to do it. Have done it before, "transfered" to a fan on this forum. He might be willing to verify it even.

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: October 20, 2021 08:38

If pit/floor seats are sold out for a specific show is it still possible to pull them through LDs?

Date: October 20, 2021 09:13

Yes.

Date: October 20, 2021 09:36

Topi
You cannot really transfer them from one account to another but you can ask TM to have somebody else pick the tickets up. The hardest part with this is getting a hold of someone at TM.

Just successfully picked up LD's for LA2 under someone else's name, without them ever being able to reach TM by phone.

They had emailed me order confirmation, c card copy etc., even a screen shot of the request they made electronically.

In the end, just asking for the LD's and saying they could be under either.. (their name) or (my name), not sure which, with ID in hand worked. After not finding under my name, he asked "what was the other name was again"?.. and voila!

Date: October 20, 2021 10:01

Gotcha. Sometimes TM does answer emails too.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: October 20, 2021 17:37

MisterDDDD
Topi

Just successfully picked up LD's for LA2 under someone else's name, without them ever being able to reach TM by phone.

They had emailed me order confirmation, c card copy etc., even a screen shot of the request they made electronically.

In the end, just asking for the LD's and saying they could be under either.. (their name) or (my name), not sure which, with ID in hand worked. After not finding under my name, he asked "what was the other name was again"?.. and voila!

Hey MrD! Not sure if you're attending Dallas or Atlanta but I have LDs for both if you're feeling lucky. smiling smiley Think we spoke previously about Nashville tho, and even tho I did everything you did in LA (copies of emails, phone calls with TM etc etc) they didn't go for it.. But if you, or anyone else wants to give it a go? Otherwise I'll eat 'em

Date: October 20, 2021 18:46

snoopy2
MisterDDDD
Topi

Hey MrD! Not sure if you're attending Dallas or Atlanta but I have LDs for both if you're feeling lucky. smiling smiley Think we spoke previously about Nashville tho, and even tho I did everything you did in LA (copies of emails, phone calls with TM etc etc) they didn't go for it.. But if you, or anyone else wants to give it a go? Otherwise I'll eat 'em

Wish I were, and thanks for the offer winking smiley

A lot is dependent on the LD attendant as well as having all the ducks in a row.
In LA, I specifically waited on a particular attendant after observing the other one being very diligent with others. Also waited for a small line to form, as walking up when no one else is around affords them more time time to make the call.

The strategy I'm using next for Vegas is likely the most foolproof though...

Changed the name on the account of the buyer to the person who is picking them up.
In this case, it is from wife's name to mine, but I have no doubt I will be picking them up now just as if I was the original purchaser.
As they don't process the order until close to (or on?) show day.. the new name will be the one they're held under. After the show the name on the account will be easily switched back.

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: October 20, 2021 19:33

Snoopy
I will try for Atlanta
1570mass@gmail.com

snoopy2
MisterDDDD
Topi

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: October 20, 2021 19:44

snoopy2
MisterDDDD
Topi

My wife and I are going to the Atlanta concert but at this point have no tickets. I did get LD tickets for the daugher and son-in-law and my wife got LD tickets for the the 2 grandkids but we don't have any for ourselves so I would be interested in anyone who has tickets but won't be able to make it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-20 19:45 by RSbestbandever.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: October 20, 2021 20:58

artedm
Snoopy
I will try for Atlanta
1570mass@gmail.com

snoopy2

sent you email

Posted by: cwalters ()
Date: October 22, 2021 17:33

Just found out I'm getting sent down to Ft. Myers next week for work. This aligns perfectly with the Tampa show. Is there anyone out there who is selling a pair of Lucky Dips OR needs one person to join in on their Lucky Dip tickets for the Tampa show on 10/29?

Date: October 24, 2021 21:40

Have a friend looking for dips tonight for MNPLS. Any extra?

Posted by: rlj1010 ()
Date: October 26, 2021 18:56

I asked this in the Tampa thread, but posting here as well...

A big favor for anyone who has Lucky Dips for Tampa...

I no longer have access to the email account I ordered my Lucky Dips to...

Once they send out the email that has all the pickup info, can somebody please post it here?

Thanks!

Posted by: jon12345 ()
Date: October 26, 2021 21:02

cwalters. I have Lucky Dips and 2 Rear GA tickets for Tampa. I'm debating on if I can still make it from out of town, but my girlfriend is definitely not going now so I have one spot for sure open. I was hoping to get some of my money back if possible, whether I sell them both or a single, as I paid $415 total for both the Dips and the Rear GA back-ups. I can't guarantee the Lucky Dip transfer will work if I don't attend, though the Rear GA tickets allow a simple transfer through TM.

Posted by: cwalters ()
Date: October 26, 2021 21:12

jon12345
cwalters. I have Lucky Dips and 2 Rear GA tickets for Tampa. I'm debating on if I can still make it from out of town, but my girlfriend is definitely not going now so I have one spot for sure open. I was hoping to get some of my money back if possible, whether I sell them both or a single, as I paid $415 total for both the Dips and the Rear GA back-ups. I can't guarantee the Lucky Dip transfer will work if I don't attend, though the Rear GA tickets allow a simple transfer through TM.

Edited to remove email

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-09 17:01 by cwalters.

Posted by: frijoless ()
Date: October 26, 2021 21:13

If it doesn't work out, please see my message from Oct 2 here and in the Tampa message list...

Posted by: jon12345 ()
Date: October 26, 2021 21:22

cwalters
jon12345

Hey, thanks for the response. Can you shoot me an email? connorwalters @ outlook.com
E-mail sent!

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: November 8, 2021 09:19

Vegas lucky pickup was super strict with dedicated gate and immediate entry

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 9, 2021 04:42

artedm

Was nervous since I had one shot to get my gear in but it was all easy.

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: November 9, 2021 10:42

artedm

Yes, also it was screwed up with two confusing lines near other, one for Will Call ticket pickup and one for LDs, but with no signs indicating which line was which. So there were many Will Call people in the LD line and picking up LDs took more than twice as long as normal.

But I was able to go inside the LD pick up enclosure, with two others (from Argentina, one was "junior") and give them my LDs, then leave that enclosure, so I could enter elsewhere with my other tickets.

Overall, I would grade the Allegiant stadium as an F for getting there, for picking up tickets outside, and for entering/exiting the stadium to/from the floor. It's a beautiful new stadium, the sound was super in the pit, and maybe things were much better for those in the stands, who already had tickets.

Posted by: Telly ()
Date: November 9, 2021 17:06

ATL Lucky Dip email is out. Pickup is at Main Box Office located at Gate 1 Entrance on the North Side of the stadium @ 5:30.

Posted by: Harpo ()
Date: November 11, 2021 01:29

A little late reporting Las Vegas. Had 2 sets of lucky dips. 1 pair drew section 104 with the lighting tower blocking center stage. I went to the customer service office and the younger guy working the counter was he same guy I had a conversation with outside the stadium before the show. He traded the 104 tickets for C109 club level. Nice large comfortable seats. Good view.

As for the other pair of lucky dips, they were from a friend of my wife. I had a copy of her ID and credit card but lacked a copy of an email sent to ticketmastr requesting an alternate person for pickup. No copy of email, no tickets. I did get to see them. Section 104.

Date: November 11, 2021 02:28

Harpo
A little late reporting Las Vegas. Had 2 sets of lucky dips. 1 pair drew section 104 with the lighting tower blocking center stage. I went to the customer service office and the younger guy working the counter was he same guy I had a conversation with outside the stadium before the show. He traded the 104 tickets for C109 club level. Nice large comfortable seats. Good view.

As for the other pair of lucky dips, they were from a friend of my wife. I had a copy of her ID and credit card but lacked a copy of an email sent to ticketmastr requesting an alternate person for pickup. No copy of email, no tickets. I did get to see them. Section 104.

Nice job enlisting customer service thumbs up
And good maneuvering in attempting to pick up others tix. Wasn't easy with them wanting you to go directly in.

Did the same, had documentation and a very well written email etc.
The supervisor was called over and squelched it winking smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334
Current Page: 34 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home