Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334Next
Current Page: 30 of 34
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2020/2021
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 29, 2021 09:54

Where are you searching them? Are you using the "master link" provided in this thread?

I'm afraid your chances of finding any LDs on Ticketmaster are second to none at this late in the game. Your best bet is to go on the Ticket Trader forum, see if board members have spares to sell, or even post a "want to buy".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-29 09:55 by Topi.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: September 29, 2021 17:02

On a whim I just tried going thru the Stones website to see if there were any tix available. But in general, are they generally labelled as LD?

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 29, 2021 17:50

VoodooLounge13
On a whim I just tried going thru the Stones website to see if there were any tix available. But in general, are they generally labelled as LD?

Yes, they have their own button.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: September 29, 2021 17:58

Have a LD to share for Pittsburgh, looking to find help getting a room, everything is too expensive at this stage for me.. I'd trade LD and some cash for sharing a room maybe ?

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: September 29, 2021 18:09

snoopy2
Have a LD to share for Pittsburgh, looking to find help getting a room, everything is too expensive at this stage for me.. I'd trade LD and some cash for sharing a room maybe ?

Hey I think I need a single to Pittsburgh. I'm doing the whole tour and missing tickets to a few shows, please text or call (302) 743-8608

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: September 29, 2021 18:28

I purchased my Lucky Dips last year. I kept them till now.
But as I live in Greece due to travel restrictions for Europeans traveling to USA I can't attend the concert.
Options Transfer and Sell are deactivated in My tickets page in Ticketmaster's website.
I heard that you can ask Ticketmaster to change pick up name.
How can I do it?
They don't answer the phone and they direct you to email them.
They respond to my emails with bs automated answers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-29 18:29 by dimrstone.

Date: September 29, 2021 18:44

VoodooLounge13

You will no longer find LDs going through the Stones website. You need to use the direct Ticketmaster LD links. It's all been explained in this thread numerous times.

And yes, if LDs were to become available, the Ticketmaster LD link would say:

Get access to tickets set aside just for you!
Offer option: Lucky Dip

All LD links are here: [www.ticketmaster.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-29 19:17 by Topi.

Date: September 29, 2021 18:46

MingSubu
VoodooLounge13

Yes, they have their own button.

Not anymore, not after they first sell out. When the LDs sell out, the button on the Stones site will say "Lucky Dip Sold Out" for a while, then eventually disappear.

Now, to get a shot of buying refunded LDs (which, at this point, would be the only game in town) you need to know the direct link, which was on the Stones website behind that "button" when the LDs first went on sale. See link in the post above.

But as I said, I"m afraid that ship has sailed. The refund deadline date was a month and a week ago. I would expect TM has already processed (and resold) whatever LD refunds were requested after the rescheduled dates were announced.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-29 19:21 by Topi.

Date: September 29, 2021 19:46

I'm doing the whole tour

Shows I need a single LD:
Pittsburgh
Nashville
Detroit **TRADED FOR ATLANTA

Shows I have and able to bring a +1:
Both LA
Vegas **CLAIMED
MN
Tampa **CLAIMED
Dallas
Atlanta **TRADED FOR DETROIT
Austin

If anyone has an LD pair they can't use and willing to pass it off, it would be great to get the extra shot at pit tix. I can always find other fans to bring and it would suck to see an LD pair go to waste.

My contact
bengigan@hotmail.com
(302) 743-8608

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-01 23:57 by bengigan.

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: September 29, 2021 20:06

bengigan
I'm doing the whole tour

Shows I need a single LD:
Pittsburgh
Nashville
Detroit

Shows I have and able to bring a +1:
Both LA
Vegas
MN
Tampa (TBD)
Dallas
Atlanta
Austin

If anyone has an LD pair they can't use and willing to pass it off, it would be great to get the extra shot at pit tix. I can always find other fans to bring and it would suck to see an LD pair go to waste.

My contact
bengigan@hotmail.com
(302) 743-8608

Hello,

I emailed you about your +1 for Vegas.

Posted by: filbert ()
Date: September 29, 2021 20:46

I had this issue for a show a few weeks back. They have very little customer staff so you need to be really persistent and nice. I sent an email a day for 4 consecutive days stressing that the show was approaching and needed to get the issue resolved. Ticketmaster actually called me on the 4th day. Not sure that would happen given you live in Greece but keep emailing and if you can swing it, I'd be interested in the LD for Pittsburgh. Good luck

Posted by: arpcap ()
Date: September 30, 2021 14:12

Hi all,

I have got a pair of Lucky Dips for the LA show on 17th October, which I am not going to be able to use now. I’m hoping to go to the Atlanta show and wondered if anyone has an extra LD that I could have for Atlanta in exchange for the LA ones? (This is assuming I can get TM to add another name for picking up the LA tickets)

Anyway if anyone can help me out please get in touch.

Thanks

Contact

a_porter4@icloud.com

Posted by: jshidoob ()
Date: September 30, 2021 17:18

Lucky Dip Swap

I am looking to swap a pair of Las Vegas Lucky Dips in exchange for a pair of Atlanta Lucky Dips.

Please reach out to me at jimfslattery@gmail.com if you have a pair of Atlanta LDs and are interested in this swap!

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: October 1, 2021 06:15

Any Charolette lucky dip stories?

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: October 1, 2021 07:11

Pit in Charlotte. Looking for LD for Pittsburgh - anyone got a spare (single?)?

Date: October 1, 2021 07:13

wickerman
Pit in Charlotte. Looking for LD for Pittsburgh - anyone got a spare (single?)?

I do, still trying to find help with a room. Someone on here made mention but we never connected. Will be driving up Sunday

Posted by: Sodacityflyguy ()
Date: October 1, 2021 07:44

Pit 1 for family in Charlotte

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 09:59

jshidoob
Lucky Dip Swap

I am looking to swap a pair of Las Vegas Lucky Dips in exchange for a pair of Atlanta Lucky Dips.

Please reach out to me at jimfslattery@gmail.com if you have a pair of Atlanta LDs and are interested in this swap!

Went to the will call window & joked with the lady since I had a Charlie Watts tee shirt on & maybe she will give me good seats. To my pleasant surprise they were Pit. First time in the Pit & we were in heaven!

Posted by: MysteryTour84 ()
Date: October 1, 2021 16:31

Hi just curious did the LD and Pit bands look different ?

Date: October 1, 2021 16:37

MysteryTour84
Hi just curious did the LD and Pit bands look different ?

They are different.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 1, 2021 16:49

Sockers56
jshidoob
Lucky Dip Swap

Went to the will call window & joked with the lady since I had a Charlie Watts tee shirt on & maybe she will give me good seats. To my pleasant surprise they were Pit. First time in the Pit & we were in heaven!

smileys with beer Congrats!

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: October 1, 2021 17:53

Sockers56
jshidoob
Lucky Dip Swap

So you owe the pit prize to the shirt, or just luck?

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: October 1, 2021 18:25

Still looking for a single LD to Vegas, if anyone has one please email jessepic@gmail.com

Posted by: fspadafora ()
Date: October 1, 2021 22:27

Do you have go directly inside when you pick up your Lucky Dips or do you just get bracelet and tickets and then can stay outside for some tailgating? Last time I did LD was 8 years ago and you had to go right inside (I think).

Also I assume the second person has to be with you when you pick up?

Date: October 1, 2021 22:31

fspadafora
Do you have go directly inside when you pick up your Lucky Dips or do you just get bracelet and tickets and then can stay outside for some tailgating? Last time I did LD was 8 years ago and you had to go right inside (I think).

Also I assume the second person has to be with you when you pick up?

For the first two shows
*just needed ID no credit card
*free to roam after pickup
*did not need 2nd person
*received LD bracelet that seems useless

Posted by: racknel ()
Date: October 1, 2021 22:35

Got Pit 2 last night in Charlotte. My buddy also got Pit 1. Ticket person pulled those back to back for us. We were happy campers.

Date: October 2, 2021 00:31

family friend will be using my extra for Pittsburgh, so no longer available ..

Question tho for you pros: In 7 LDs over the years we never hit a Pit, but since all I read on here are Pit success stories wondered if my experience is more common than not and just not reported ?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 2, 2021 00:38

snoopy2
family friend will be using my extra for Pittsburgh, so no longer available ..

Question tho for you pros: In 7 LDs over the years we never hit a Pit, but since all I read on here are Pit success stories wondered if my experience is more common than not and just not reported ?

Like the strategy of filling holes and upper decks etc has changed to more designated side stage for most, pits have become much more common over only the last few tours,.. in my experience and opinion.
Probably due primarily to pricing.. they've made the nosebleeds more affordable and then rewarded the fans with side stage and pits.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: October 2, 2021 00:42

It really depends on the venue, the staff and the tour. I got lucky dips 8 times so far and 5 of these ended up being pit tickets, and sometimes you'd get to choose an envelope, sometimes you'd have one prepared with your name in a folder, sometimes they choose for you.

But I gotta say that I didn't report what I got when I didn't get pit tickets haha, even though I still got 350$ seats at the side of the stage.

Date: October 2, 2021 02:06

thx stonesfan and mrddd

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334Next
Current Page: 30 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1376
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home