Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 34
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2020
Date: February 19, 2020 01:02

What about a link for Nashville please anyone

Posted by: RAnderson ()
Date: February 19, 2020 01:55

snoopy2
I went in knowing the rules full-well, but still would like to know if anyone has had luck refunding/transferring LDs for a show they cannot attend?

Have them for Minneapolis but about 70/30 I'll have to cancel now. I would not be able to meet you there so cannot just hand them over.. thx in advance for ideas

I think there’s a way of doing it, if even it’s asking for refund, or possibly, calling ticketmaster to transfer to another fan.

I’d be interested if we can figure out a way to transfer them

Posted by: Benjiboy13 ()
Date: February 19, 2020 02:37

snoopy2
I went in knowing the rules full-well, but still would like to know if anyone has had luck refunding/transferring LDs for a show they cannot attend?

Have them for Minneapolis but about 70/30 I'll have to cancel now. I would not be able to meet you there so cannot just hand them over.. thx in advance for ideas

I'd be interested in your dips if it's possible to transfer as I'm from Minneapolis but got locked out by ticketmaster during the sale as they thought I was already in a queue. but from experience I know it may be tough to figure out a way to transfer if you won't be there...

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 19, 2020 03:11

Benjiboy13
snoopy2

I'd be interested in your dips if it's possible to transfer as I'm from Minneapolis but got locked out by ticketmaster during the sale as they thought I was already in a queue. but from experience I know it may be tough to figure out a way to transfer if you won't be there...

Have been successful a couple times, but it is tricky and last year there were somewhat relaxed rules because of the postponement and everything being refundable.

Exchange names and info, then call and ask if you can add a name to the order for pick up.
They may very well say, sure. They also may add a couple stipulations.
One is a copy of the c card (digital is fine) with the last four digits of it showing.
Pretty safe as this is the info most all receipts have.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 19, 2020 06:18

jumpontopofmebaby

Asked and answered,Your Honor! winking smiley

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: February 19, 2020 13:34

For transfering Lucky dip tickets check with TM about alternate pickup person, also thread:

Re: Lucky Dip tickets US 2019
Date: June 3, 2019 14:40

Don't know how to copy a specific post.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-19 13:35 by Djuro.

Date: February 19, 2020 16:46

Looks like no more Lucky Dips this morning so maybe people who refunded them have already done so.

Date: February 19, 2020 17:41

Topi
jumpontopofmebaby

Asked and answered,Your Honor! winking smiley

Lol...where is it!!!!!!!!!

Date: February 19, 2020 18:29

I - and others - explained many times how the links function...

1)Go to Ticketmaster for the Nashville show

THEN

2)Add the following string of characters to the url:

did?=lucky

3) Bob's your uncle

4) LD tix are long gone though and drops highly doubtful. Nobody has the incentive to suddendly just drop more LDs as the regular tickets are on sale for either standard or flexed prices.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-19 18:33 by Topi.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: February 19, 2020 22:02

Djuro
For transfering Lucky dip tickets check with TM about alternate pickup person, also thread:

Re: Lucky Dip tickets US 2019
Date: June 3, 2019 14:40

Don't know how to copy a specific post.

thanks

Date: February 19, 2020 22:15

MisterDDDD
Benjiboy13
snoopy2

Have been successful a couple times, but it is tricky and last year there were somewhat relaxed rules because of the postponement and everything being refundable.

Exchange names and info, then call and ask if you can add a name to the order for pick up.
They may very well say, sure. They also may add a couple stipulations.
One is a copy of the c card (digital is fine) with the last four digits of it showing.
Pretty safe as this is the info most all receipts have.

I would be in to try this. I am secretly hoping they drop more MPLS dips anyway since the show is selling slow but I feel like last year they didn't do a second drop even for shows where tix weren't moving as fast. snoopy2 let me know if you want to try and coordinate, of course no rush as I know you aren't 100% sure that you aren't going yet.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 19, 2020 22:54

Topi

THEN

did?=lucky

3) Bob's your uncle

4) LD tix are long gone though and drops highly doubtful. Nobody has the incentive to suddendly just drop more LDs as the regular tickets are on sale for either standard or flexed prices.

One clarification -- it does not go at the tail end of the enormously long total URL, that didn't work for me, but after the first set of numbers and letters. Example: [www1.ticketmaster.com]0A005845858E1D3B?did=lucky.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-19 22:55 by timbernardis.

Posted by: PinballWizard23 ()
Date: February 19, 2020 23:21

Anyone have the Pitt link handy?

The one I had saved for some reason isn’t loading for me.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: February 20, 2020 00:16

Lucky Dip Pittsburgh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-20 00:18 by hockenheim95.

Date: February 20, 2020 00:26

Topi

THEN

did?=lucky

3) Bob's your uncle

there is a small error! it is "?did=lucky"

Date: February 20, 2020 00:35

hockenheim95
Topi

THEN

did?=lucky

3) Bob's your uncle

there is a small error! it is "?did=lucky"

I got it to work...thank you!

Posted by: Rolling13 ()
Date: February 20, 2020 01:38

Hey people

looking for somebody who has Lucky Dip Tix for Buffalo or Cleveland and would sell me one!In return I can offer one LD for Detroit! Anyone? Contact me here: julianmeinklang@web.de

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: February 20, 2020 02:53

Can someone post the exact line for Detroit as nothing seems to work when I try & edit the Link. This is what I am entering all I get a event cannot be found

[www1.ticketmaster.com];

Thanks

Posted by: RStones2550 ()
Date: February 20, 2020 03:32

Date: February 20, 2020 03:57

Donnebr
Can someone post the exact line for Detroit as nothing seems to work when I try & edit the Link. This is what I am entering all I get a event cannot be found

[www1.ticketmaster.com];

Thanks

Lose the quotation marks. hockenheim95 was wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-20 11:56 by Topi.

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: February 20, 2020 04:15

Still no luck on these links. Thanks anyway

Date: February 20, 2020 07:30

I wouldn't hold my breath. Last year the links (which took a little more work to decipher) worked because people were returning the rescheduled shows like crazy. This year, not so much, knock on wood...

Ticketmaster obviously has zero contractual duty to even consider taking back bought tickets. With the Detroit link gaffe they gave people a free pass. Usually all sales are final.

Date: February 20, 2020 12:54

Topi
Donnebr

[www1.ticketmaster.com];

Thanks

Lose the quotation marks. hockenheim95 was wrong.

it is maybe a bit misleading to put something in quotation marks but certainly not wrong.

Date: February 20, 2020 13:26

Yes, just pointing out people apparently were actually including the quotations in the url - which was wrong. =)

Anyways...as I said, this ship has probably sailed by now.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: February 22, 2020 00:08

Benjiboy13
MisterDDDD
Benjiboy13

I would be in to try this. I am secretly hoping they drop more MPLS dips anyway since the show is selling slow but I feel like last year they didn't do a second drop even for shows where tix weren't moving as fast. snoopy2 let me know if you want to try and coordinate, of course no rush as I know you aren't 100% sure that you aren't going yet.

I will!

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: February 24, 2020 04:11

Does anybody have an extra LD ticket for Detroit?

Date: February 24, 2020 19:42

snoopy2
Benjiboy13
MisterDDDD
Benjiboy13

I will!

Snoopy2 if you want to try and arrange something, feel free to shoot me a note. My email is benjiboy1313@gmail.com

Posted by: Brzezicki ()
Date: March 2, 2020 00:49

Looking for two SD LD tickets.
You can message me at: Patty489@gmail.com

Thank you

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 2, 2020 07:26

Brzezicki
Looking for two SD LD tickets.
You can message me at: Patty489@gmail.com

Thank you

Same here. tim_bernardis@hotmail.com

plexi

Posted by: mmarloe ()
Date: March 15, 2020 04:20

Keep checking. They occasionally pop up.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2431
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home