Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 34
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2020
Posted by: RAnderson ()
Date: February 15, 2020 15:35

Just realized I bought Charlotte. Clicked on Pittsburgh and it took me to Charlotte. Is ticketmaster refunding or transferring to the venue I was attempting to buy?
Idiot me, I should have realized

Posted by: PinballWizard23 ()
Date: February 15, 2020 15:43

Anyone know if they will be releasing more LD’s?

Anyone save the Pittsburgh link?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 15, 2020 15:59

told you how to figure out Pittsburgh link...

Date: February 15, 2020 16:00

RAnderson
Just realized I bought Charlotte. Clicked on Pittsburgh and it took me to Charlotte. Is ticketmaster refunding or transferring to the venue I was attempting to buy?
Idiot me, I should have realized

contact TM, they will refund

Posted by: Nick23 ()
Date: February 15, 2020 16:20

A few technical difficulties but I was able to snag LDs for Detroit and Louisville. Bought tickets for the other five shows during the presale. Can’t wait for the tour to start!

Posted by: BustedButton ()
Date: February 15, 2020 16:51

I'm going to Charlotte. Wish there was a way you could transfer them to me, I'd purchase them from you, if that was possible.

Date: February 15, 2020 16:51

How do we figure out the Pittsburgh link?

Please help! I’m slow

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: February 15, 2020 16:59

PinballWizard23
Anyone know if they will be releasing more LD’s?

it depends on general tickets sales. If tickets sell well there won't be any more LD tickets. In case the tickets don't sell that well they'll lower the prices for regular tickets and/or might release more LD tickets.
(The first happened for the show in Stuttgart/Germany in 2018 when some tickets dropped from 230 to 100 Euros a few weeks before the show. The latter happened in the UK 2018 – a few weeks before the tour kicked off the LD button returned on RS.com and a lot of LD tickets were made available. As far as I remember there were some 1000 LDs for each of the London shows (usually they had about 400)

Posted by: BustedButton ()
Date: February 15, 2020 17:02

I hear rumors that Detroit is going to release more Lucky dips...smileys with beer ... just kidding of course.

Date: February 15, 2020 17:09

I am interested.

Date: February 15, 2020 17:11

Delete

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-15 17:13 by RAnderson.

Date: February 15, 2020 17:12

StonesBlake
I have an extra pair of LD for St. Louis if anyone is interested.

Send me an email. Missionorange@gmail.com

Date: February 15, 2020 17:52

BustedButton
I hear rumors that Detroit is going to release more Lucky dips...smileys with beer ... just kidding of course.

they did

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 15, 2020 19:48

GlimmerGirl24
buffalo7478
Just got 2 for Pittsburgh, but holding out for a lower price in Buffalo.

Oddly, my two $21 lucky dips in Pittsburgh were $94 after service charges from Ticketmaster. Still happy, Have been trying Cleveland, but no luck yet

San Diego's were $29.50 - with fees the total was $72ish. I think Pittsburgh had the most in fees - at least from the ones I bought.

Vancouver had the same face value (but in Canadian $'s). With the exchange, $60 US.

Crazy good value.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 15, 2020 19:50

Topi
So I thought I would post this here after the dust has settled

I immediately noticed the early Lucky Dip links were all pointing to Detroit so I just figured: what if I use the end of the link (the infamous "?did=lucky", cut and paste that into some other show date addresses on the Tour page...and voilà, it worked...

You did not have to be a hacker to deduce the correct links. After the fact, Stones page corrected the links themselves. But by 10 AM Pacific, no buttons were needed anymore - every single Lucky Dip link was known...

I was in the waiting room for San Diego and Vancouver dips by using this "trick" long before Stones posted the "buttons"...

brilliant deduction Topi!

Date: February 15, 2020 19:54

treaclefingers
GlimmerGirl24
buffalo7478

Oddly, my two $21 lucky dips in Pittsburgh were $94 after service charges from Ticketmaster. Still happy, Have been trying Cleveland, but no luck yet

San Diego's were $29.50 - with fees the total was $72ish. I think Pittsburgh had the most in fees - at least from the ones I bought.

Vancouver had the same face value (but in Canadian $'s). With the exchange, $60 US.

Crazy good value.

Can you help me with Pittsburgh link? I’m so lost as to how this works

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: February 15, 2020 19:57

tonyc
GlimmerGirl24
MLH
Someone posted about transferring LDs but I can't find it. Reason I'm interested is I have LDs for Tampa but might not be able to go, and I would like to be able to transfer them to my niece and her husband who live near there. Anyone know the best way to accomplish this?

It requires calling and getting a really nice TM rep. Last year it was pretty easy since the tour had been postponed - whether it will be easy this year - I don't know. But don't ask to have the tickets 'transferred.' That's a naughty word. Ask to have the name for pick up changed. Then give your niece a photocopy or screenshot of the credit card, your id and the receipt in your TM account where her name has been added as the pick up person.

Thank you for this post.

I'm wondering whether I need to do this myself. When my TM account would not let me get Lucky Dip for Atlanta because it said I was "already in line", I remembered that my Mom has a barely used account so I started over and got them that way. It is the same last name but I used my credit card. However, the tickets are technically not in my first name.

It pisses me off I even have to worry about this since TM were causing all the problems in the first place.

If my memory is correct - they go with the name on the credit card, not the account.

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: February 15, 2020 20:09

RAnderson
treaclefingers
GlimmerGirl24
buffalo7478

Crazy good value.

Pittsburgh: [www1.ticketmaster.com]

See the 160058.... number in the url? That indicates the city. Each sale has a different one. Add the ?did=lucky to the end of it and you have the Lucky Dip sale.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-15 20:10 by GlimmerGirl24.

Date: February 15, 2020 20:10

GlimmerGirl24
RAnderson
treaclefingers
GlimmerGirl24
buffalo7478

Crazy good value.

See the 160058.... number in the url? That indicates the city. Each sale has a different one. Add the ?did=lucky to the end of it and you have the Lucky Dip sale.

Thank you!!

Posted by: tony ()
Date: February 15, 2020 22:54

Hoping for PITsburgh!!

Posted by: Brzezicki ()
Date: February 16, 2020 09:01

I see what you did there! thumbs up

For myself, hoping for additional LD - SD tickets to go on sale... or...

For someone to sell me a pair, or just 1.

Date: February 16, 2020 15:52

Told Charlotte Lucky Dips were acquired about an hour ago (7 AM EST), can't hurt to check back.

Date: February 16, 2020 17:41

Topi
Told Charlotte Lucky Dips were acquired about an hour ago (7 AM EST), can't hurt to check back.

Probably the ones I returned. When I attempted to buy Tampa I ended up with Charlotte in the fluster cuck

Date: February 16, 2020 18:27

Yes, that checks out. They put the refunded ones back into play in the morning.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 16, 2020 22:10

GlimmerGirl24
RAnderson
treaclefingers
GlimmerGirl24
buffalo7478

Crazy good value.

NM, figured it out. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-16 22:14 by latebloomer.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: February 17, 2020 00:47

Just out of curiosity from someone in U.K. I tried to see if I could get LD's or any Stones Tix quite easily.
Am I right in saying that you have to register e-mail address and password, and get a code to confirm, and also give mobile phone number and get a text code to confirm ?

I saw what the price of tix were but what a carry on just to find out price of the tickets and if available.
I guess it's to combat the touts/scalpers so I hope the genuine fans will end up getting the best tix at a good price

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: February 17, 2020 01:04

Hairball Best BB in the Downtown Dallas area is in the Deep Elum area on the east side of the city called The Pecan Lodge and was featured on DDD . Get there early AM round 9 and wait. People stand in line hours for the brisket alone. Cheers and good rockin in the Bowl on the 29th May.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: February 17, 2020 15:54

crawdaddy
Just out of curiosity from someone in U.K. I tried to see if I could get LD's or any Stones Tix quite easily.
Am I right in saying that you have to register e-mail address and password, and get a code to confirm, and also give mobile phone number and get a text code to confirm ?

I saw what the price of tix were but what a carry on just to find out price of the tickets and if available.
I guess it's to combat the touts/scalpers so I hope the genuine fans will end up getting the best tix at a good price

Yes you need to preregister at ticketmaster.com. To get into the queue you need to enter a mobile phonenumer, you will get a textmsg with a code.

The price of LD tickets is about 80 to 100 US$ (two tickets, including fees). The price of other tickets is variable... Ticketbastard itself is the biggest scalper...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: February 17, 2020 16:05

Actually, MononoM, the phone number you associate with your account does NOT have to be the same number you use to actually get into the queue/waiting room. It can be any phone, it just needs to be a phone, period.

In Vancouver, Lucky Dips were 80 CAD a pair, some 56 €. That's a very inexpensive hedge.

Posted by: rockdoc8885 ()
Date: February 17, 2020 22:34

Do you have the link for Charlotte. Definitely interested in LD tix for this show. Thank you,

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1136
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home