Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7273747576777879808182...LastNext
Current Page: 77 of 101
Re: Goats Head Soup Reissue - out September 4
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 4, 2020 18:30

GasLightStreet
Irix
GasLightStreet

I am a bit disappointed that 2 remixes of Scarlet are on the album but not Through The Lonely Nights (which apparently is not on Spotify, not sure about wherever else sans YouTube) - or anything else for that matter.

It was released on the IORR-Single: Wikipedia. Still available in the Singles-Box-Set (1971-2006): [Music.Apple.com] .

LOL I know where it's from, I meant, on Spotify. I entered the song name and nothing came up. Seeing that page for that release and how it's not playable, well, it's not playable.

In Germany it's listed on Spotify under 'Compilations'. But that's only a 28-Track-Sampler. On iTunes there's still the full 173-Tracks-Set.

Looks like it depends on the country if it's available there. For instance, the Singles-Box-Set (1971-2006) can currently not be bought on [www.Qobuz.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-04 18:40 by Irix.

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: September 4, 2020 18:50

Hide your love - alternate mix. Really? Sounds more like an alernate version, to me. And a very nice one. Live, it could have been played like this in Brussels 1973... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: mike567 ()
Date: September 4, 2020 18:53

I'm really positively surprised by this deluxe treatment. The 100 years demo is fantastic and the two instrumentals are great. I was expecting them to be close to the album version (even fearing that it might be just the album take without vocals)...

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: September 4, 2020 19:02

Mick Jagger on 'Goats Head Soup,' unreleased Rolling Stones songs: 'Some of them should be left alone forever'

Patrick Ryan, USA TODAY
Sept. 3, 2020

If Mick Jagger had his way, the "Goats Head Soup" album cover would've been a lot more literal.

Earlier this week, the Rolling Stones' Twitter account shared alternate artwork for the band's 1973 album, which will be re-released Friday. Among the prospective covers: A goat peering out from a simmering pot, nodding to the album's Jamaican origins. (It was mostly recorded in Jamaica, where the soup, known as "mannish water," is a delicacy.)

"The goat's head was my idea and it didn't really work out," Jagger tells USA TODAY. "The record company didn't like it, so we went with the more user-friendly portraits of the band in the end."

"Goats Head Soup" was first released a year after "Exile on Main St.," which is now regarded as one of the Stones' best albums. "Goats" was met with mixed reviews from critics, but still managed to spawn a No. 1 hit in "Angie" on the Billboard Hot 100. The reissue features three lost songs by the legendary British rockers: "Criss Cross," "All the Rage" and "Scarlet," featuring Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page.

Jagger, 77, called us up to chat about new music, lockdown and working with Page.

Question: Like 1972's “Exile on Main St.,” critics have started to come around on “Goats Head Soup” in recent years. What does the album mean to you?

Mick Jagger: I think there's some good things on it. It's quite varied. The lead-off track ("Angie") is a very wistful ballad with strings on it, and couldn't have been more different from what had come before on "Exile." The rest of the album is nothing like that – that's the only track that goes in that direction. You've got "Heartbreaker," a social comment that unfortunately is still a bit true these days. There's some Billy Preston-led stuff (like "100 Years Ago") and straight rock riffs like "Dancing with Mr. D." I don't really listen to the Stones albums as albums. I just listen to the songs individually, so I'm not sure where it stands.

Q: So if I'm correct, you recorded "Scarlet" with Jimmy Page in Keith Richards' basement?

Jagger: It was Ronnie (Woods') basement – I don't remember Keith ever having a basement. (Laughs.) I don't remember doing this particular version of it at all, but when I spoke to Jimmy, he remembered the session and talked me through it. And I said, "Yeah, OK. I believe you, Jimmy." So that one got out and dusted, and you know, it sounds good. I like the way Jimmy plays, and Jimmy and Keith play well together on that. I didn't do much to it – I added a little bit of percussion and did some vocals at the end of the track, when it starts to fade out. There's a bit more shouting at the end.

Q: Paul Mescal from Hulu's "Normal People" stars in the "Scarlet" video. Have you watched that show?

Jagger: Oh, yeah, I watched "Normal People." Yeah, yeah. It was good. It was funny and poignant and a very successful show in the U.K. Very enjoyable.

Q: You've talked a lot about "Scarlet" and "Criss Cross" in the leadup to this release, but what's the story behind "All the Rage?"

Jagger: I think we recorded that in Jamaica. It's lots of Mick Taylor playing some very nice guitar, Keith does his intros, and there weren't really any finished vocals on it. It was just me trying to figure something out. We probably did it a couple times and then never finished, so it was never released. So when the record company said they wanted to release this album, they sent me these three tracks. Because the mixes sounded so horrible, I had to get the master tracks and see what was there really.

When I did the vocals (for the reissue), I tried to get the feel of the period. I listened to some of the other tracks and tried to get a feel for what I was sounding like (back then) because otherwise it doesn't fit in right. But I like ("All the Rage"). The whole band plays really well on it, and Mick is pretty standout.

Q: In the process of putting together this reissue, did you discover more unfinished Stones material that you’d like to get out there at some point?

Jagger: I only listened to stuff pertaining to this album. I didn't listen to any other stuff. Every Stones album has stuff that's not finished or was for some reason left by the wayside. In retrospect, some of them are great, some of them are medium, some of them should be left alone forever. (Laughs.) And there are some good things. I mean, "Criss Cross" was a really good track that was finished. I don't know why it wasn't used on the (original) album. But there's lots of things that were in the vault that are still to come out.

Q: How's the new album coming along?

Jagger: I'm doing a lot of writing and I finished off a lot of tracks that we recorded. We'll see how it goes when we get together. The last (six) months, it's been quite hard to get together and studios aren't really open much. But we hope to get together soon and get on with it. I would really like if it was finished by the end of the year.

Q: You fast-tracked the release of “Living in a Ghost Town” because of its relevance to the pandemic. Are there other new songs inspired by or related to ]current events?

[iJagger[/i]: They're all, to some extent, inspired by what's going on. But they're not quite so on the nose as "Ghost Town." I think one like that's enough. What you write reflects the times you're living in, so lyrically, I think they'll all be somewhat influenced without being obvious.

Q: How have you been holding up in lockdown?

Jagger: I've been in the country most of the time, which is pretty unusual for me. I've enjoyed being in nature because I'm really a townie and I haven't been in a town since March 15th. But I've read a lot, done a lot of walking and watched probably a little bit too much TV late at night. But I've been working and writing, too, so I've been quite satisfied with that creatively.

[www.usatoday.com]

Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: September 4, 2020 19:03

Toru A
DrPete
Anyone heard the 2 Japanese bonus tracks yet?

Mick's sleepy vocal on 100 years ago is worth a listen.

I've come to realize Jim Horn's talent on this version of Can You Hear The Music.
Are they available for download anywhere or only if you buy the deluxe set from Japan?

Date: September 4, 2020 19:05

There is an interview about the remaster on this link:

[www.yahoo.com]

If Mick Jagger had his way, the "Goats Head Soup" album cover would've been a lot more literal.

Earlier this week, the Rolling Stones' Twitter account shared alternate artwork for the band's 1973 album, which will be re-released Friday. Among the prospective covers: A goat peering out from a simmering pot, nodding to the album's Jamaican origins. (It was mostly recorded in Jamaica, where the soup, known as "mannish water," is a delicacy.)

"The goat's head was my idea and it didn't really work out," Jagger tells USA TODAY. "The record company didn't like it, so we went with the more user-friendly portraits of the band in the end."

Interview: Mick Jagger talks first acting role in 19 years, assures he's 'fine' after heart surgery

"Goats Head Soup" was first released a year after "Exile on Main St.," which is now regarded as one of the Stones' best albums. "Goats" was met with mixed reviews from critics, but still managed to spawn a No. 1 hit in "Angie" on the Billboard Hot 100. The reissue features three lost songs by the legendary British rockers: "Criss Cross," "All the Rage" and "Scarlet," featuring Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page.

Jagger, 77, called us up to chat about new music, lockdown and working with Page.

Question: Like 1972's “Exile on Main St.,” critics have started to come around on “Goats Head Soup” in recent years. What does the album mean to you?

Mick Jagger: I think there's some good things on it. It's quite varied. The lead-off track ("Angie") is a very wistful ballad with strings on it, and couldn't have been more different from what had come before on "Exile." The rest of the album is nothing like that – that's the only track that goes in that direction. You've got "Heartbreaker," a social comment that unfortunately is still a bit true these days. There's some Billy Preston-led stuff (like "100 Years Ago") and straight rock riffs like "Dancing with Mr. D." I don't really listen to the Stones albums as albums. I just listen to the songs individually, so I'm not sure where it stands.

Q: So if I'm correct, you recorded "Scarlet" with Jimmy Page in Keith Richards' basement?

Jagger: It was Ronnie (Woods') basement – I don't remember Keith ever having a basement. (Laughs.) I don't remember doing this particular version of it at all, but when I spoke to Jimmy, he remembered the session and talked me through it. And I said, "Yeah, OK. I believe you, Jimmy." So that one got out and dusted, and you know, it sounds good. I like the way Jimmy plays, and Jimmy and Keith play well together on that. I didn't do much to it – I added a little bit of percussion and did some vocals at the end of the track, when it starts to fade out. There's a bit more shouting at the end.

Q: Paul Mescal from Hulu's "Normal People" stars in the "Scarlet" video. Have you watched that show?

Jagger: Oh, yeah, I watched "Normal People." Yeah, yeah. It was good. It was funny and poignant and a very successful show in the U.K. Very enjoyable.

Q: You've talked a lot about "Scarlet" and "Criss Cross" in the leadup to this release, but what's the story behind "All the Rage?"

Jagger: I think we recorded that in Jamaica. It's lots of Mick Taylor playing some very nice guitar, Keith does his intros, and there weren't really any finished vocals on it. It was just me trying to figure something out. We probably did it a couple times and then never finished, so it was never released. So when the record company said they wanted to release this album, they sent me these three tracks. Because the mixes sounded so horrible, I had to get the master tracks and see what was there really.

When I did the vocals (for the reissue), I tried to get the feel of the period. I listened to some of the other tracks and tried to get a feel for what I was sounding like (back then) because otherwise it doesn't fit in right. But I like ("All the Rage"). The whole band plays really well on it, and Mick is pretty standout.

Q: In the process of putting together this reissue, did you discover more unfinished Stones material that you’d like to get out there at some point?

Jagger: I only listened to stuff pertaining to this album. I didn't listen to any other stuff. Every Stones album has stuff that's not finished or was for some reason left by the wayside. In retrospect, some of them are great, some of them are medium, some of them should be left alone forever. (Laughs.) And there are some good things. I mean, "Criss Cross" was a really good track that was finished. I don't know why it wasn't used on the (original) album. But there's lots of things that were in the vault that are still to come out.

Jagger: I'm doing a lot of writing and I finished off a lot of tracks that we recorded. We'll see how it goes when we get together. The last (six) months, it's been quite hard to get together and studios aren't really open much. But we hope to get together soon and get on with it. I would really like if it was finished by the end of the year.

Date: September 4, 2020 19:10

DrPete
DrPete

Are they available for download anywhere or only if you buy the deluxe set from Japan?

Only available in the physical Deluxe-Set from Japan - [www.Amazon.co.uk] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-04 19:40 by Irix.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 4, 2020 19:27

Thanks goodness for Spotify...was patiently waiting and hoping to hear it all on vinyl as a first impression, but...delays...
Listening to 100 Years Ago demo...it's like the church of the Rolling Stones...the gospel according to Mick...
wish it was longer...sounds great even on laptop...will listen to everything later w/proper heapdphones...
But Dancing with Mr. D instrumental just started...can't hit pause in the middle of this!!!

PS - Sent a semi-friendly reply to uDiscover's "double vinyl delay" email last night, and pleaded with them to send my cd and cassette version while I wait for the delayed vinyl,
and to also reconsider their shipping policy (grouping all items together) . I received an automatic reply saying they are currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of emails,
and support staff will review and respond to my request as soon as possible...ha..bastards...not sure what will happen first - they deliver my vinyl, or reply to my email...
Probably futile and hopeless to think anything will change, but maybe worth a shot...

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: September 4, 2020 19:33

ironbelly
Guys, drink use the word 'dynamics' responsibly.
For this release there is virtually no dynamics. The record is brickwalled.

Old CBS CD has average DR11 with tracks in 10-12 range
Virgin CD has similar values (DR 10-12) but is a tad louder.
2009 remaster (the hated one) is DR6 with tracks in 5-7 range
2013 Japanese flat transfer DR10 (9-11)
2020 new mix DR6 (Silver Train DR4, Star, Star DR5). In places it is worth in terms of dynamics than 2009 remaster.

The fact that some instruments and/or vocals sound louder or can be heard more clear does not necessarily mean the record has better dynamic range. Punch and loudness, or better to say - brickwall is the proper term for this record, but not dynamics.

And unfortunately, it's the same for Brussels Affair :

foobar2000 1.5.1 / Dynamic Range Meter 1.1.1
log date: 2020-09-04 17:26:27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed: The Rolling Stones / Goats Head Soup (2020 Deluxe)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DR Peak RMS Duration Track
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.21 dB 3:56 01-Brown Sugar (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.76 dB 5:33 02-Gimme Shelter (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -7.98 dB 3:14 03-Happy (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.51 dB 5:04 04-Tumbling Dice (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -7.62 dB 4:16 05-Star Star (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.14 dB 4:38 06-Dancing With Mr D (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.10 dB 5:03 07-Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR8 -0.20 dB -10.23 dB 5:15 08-Angie (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.21 dB 11:01 09-You Can't Always Get What You Want (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR6 -0.20 dB -7.80 dB 12:53 10-Midnight Rambler (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR6 -0.20 dB -7.27 dB 3:12 11-Honky Tonk Women (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR6 -0.20 dB -7.12 dB 4:21 12-All Down The Line (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR6 -0.20 dB -7.39 dB 2:25 13-Rip This Joint (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR5 -0.20 dB -6.29 dB 3:27 14-Jumpin' Jack Flash (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR5 -0.20 dB -6.13 dB 5:15 15-Street Fighting Man (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)

Number of tracks: 15
Official DR value: DR6

Samplerate: 96000 Hz
Channels: 2
Bits per sample: 24
Bitrate: 3245 kbps
Codec: FLAC
================================================================================

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 4, 2020 19:48

Thanks for posting interview bye bye johnny - this sounds intriguing, but not sure how realistic it is:

Jagger: I'm doing a lot of writing and I finished off a lot of tracks that we recorded. We'll see how it goes when we get together.
The last (six) months, it's been quite hard to get together and studios aren't really open much.
But we hope to get together soon and get on with it. I would really like if it was finished by the end of the year.

[www.usatoday.com]

But the fact he's "finished off a lot of tracks" does sound promising I suppose.

Date: September 4, 2020 19:50

ironbelly

2020 new mix DR6

Massimo68

So, a missed opportunity .... sad smiley

GHS Carnaby Street red vinyl
Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: September 4, 2020 18:48

Re: GHS Carnaby Street red vinyl
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: September 4, 2020 18:50

it never ends. Do you get a free candy bar with it?

jb

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: September 4, 2020 19:17

Won't ship to US even though it is listed in US dollars.

Date: September 4, 2020 19:25

roryg

Won't ship to US even though it is listed in US dollars.

RS' [Twitter.com] says "UK fans…" and it's "Carnaby Street Exclusive".

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: September 4, 2020 20:17

Irix
DrPete
DrPete

Only available in the physical Deluxe-Set from Japan - [www.Amazon.co.uk] .

Why do they write "This title will be released on September 18, 2020."? Why September 18? It is already released.

Re: Goats Head Soup Reissue - September 4
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: September 4, 2020 20:22

It's ready !

Date: September 4, 2020 20:35

wiredallnight

Why do they write "This title will be released on September 18, 2020."?

Because it takes time to get imported from Japan to the UK? Or because there're currently not enough quantities available?

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: September 4, 2020 20:43

Anyone has figured out why there's a new photo of Andy Johns in the inner sleeve ? (at least for the LP version)

Date: September 4, 2020 20:50

kowalski

Anyone has figured out why there's a new photo of Andy Johns in the inner sleeve ?

Maybe because it should give us another reason to buy this new release (instead of keeping the original Album) .... winking smiley

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: September 4, 2020 21:22

Irix
wiredallnight

Why do they write "This title will be released on September 18, 2020."?

Because it takes time to get imported from Japan to the UK? Or because there're currently not enough quantities available?

Thanks. I've now ordered in Japan. These European sellers where you don't know if and when they get it or not are too unsure for me. I want it now. Let's wait and see how much import taxes I'll have to pay...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-04 21:25 by wiredallnight.

Posted by: mickboy33 ()
Date: September 4, 2020 21:31

In the new version, I'm hearing a lot of extra vocals at the end of Dancing with Mr. D. Were these vocals buried in the original mix and brought forward for this version? The new version doesn't sound as murky as the original version, but I liked that murkiness.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 4, 2020 21:48

really took by surprise by the "alternate" takes here 100YA, DWMD, Heartbreaker and HYL
wow
was expecting some given away backtracks but

DWMD sounds like an haunting outtake from Performance soundtrack
Heartbreaker would have been the perfect choice for a blaxploitation movie 1973
HYL is a 5 minutes long blues joy, almost a different take more than a mix
and then 100YA that in this form seems the real missing link to exile

good job whoever chose the tracks

smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-04 21:49 by maumau.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 4, 2020 21:50

"there's lots of things that were in the vault that are still to come out."

Good to hear but WHERE/HOW ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: September 4, 2020 21:55

gotdablouse

"there's lots of things that were in the vault that are still to come out."

Good to hear but WHERE/HOW ?

Probably every Xmas - like the Beatles .... winking smiley

Posted by: glimmertwin1 ()
Date: September 4, 2020 22:03

Massimo68
ironbelly

2020 new mix DR6 (Silver Train DR4, Star, Star DR5). In places it is worth in terms of dynamics than 2009 remaster.

The fact that some instruments and/or vocals sound louder or can be heard more clear does not necessarily mean the record has better dynamic range. Punch and loudness, or better to say - brickwall is the proper term for this record, but not dynamics.

DR7 -0.20 dB -8.21 dB 3:56 01-Brown Sugar (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.76 dB 5:33 02-Gimme Shelter (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -7.98 dB 3:14 03-Happy (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.51 dB 5:04 04-Tumbling Dice (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -7.62 dB 4:16 05-Star Star (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.14 dB 4:38 06-Dancing With Mr D (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.10 dB 5:03 07-Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR8 -0.20 dB -10.23 dB 5:15 08-Angie (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR7 -0.20 dB -8.21 dB 11:01 09-You Can't Always Get What You Want (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR6 -0.20 dB -7.80 dB 12:53 10-Midnight Rambler (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR6 -0.20 dB -7.27 dB 3:12 11-Honky Tonk Women (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR6 -0.20 dB -7.12 dB 4:21 12-All Down The Line (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR6 -0.20 dB -7.39 dB 2:25 13-Rip This Joint (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR5 -0.20 dB -6.29 dB 3:27 14-Jumpin' Jack Flash (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)
DR5 -0.20 dB -6.13 dB 5:15 15-Street Fighting Man (Live - Forest National Arena, Brussels - 17-10-73)

================================================================================

What a bummer...

This are the old download files:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analyzed folder: E:\RS 1973-10-17 - The Brussels Affair\
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DR Peak RMS Filename

DR10 -0.17 dB -11.70 dB D1_01_Brown Sugar.wav
DR10 -0.00 dB -11.76 dB D1_02_Gimme Shelter.wav
DR10 over -11.12 dB D1_03_Happy.wav
DR10 over -11.45 dB D1_04_Tumbling Dice.wav
DR10 over -10.34 dB D1_05_Star Star.wav
DR10 over -11.20 dB D1_06_Dancing With Mr D.wav
DR9 over -10.42 dB D1_07_Doo Doo Doo Doo Dooo (Heartbreaker).wav
DR11 -0.00 dB -13.17 dB D1_08_Angie.wav
DR10 over -11.19 dB D1_09_You Cant Always Get What You Want.wav
DR10 over -11.12 dB D1_10_Midnight Rambler.wav
DR9 over -10.18 dB D1_11_Honky Tonk Women.wav
DR9 -0.00 dB -10.22 dB D1_12_All Down The Line.wav
DR9 -0.00 dB -10.24 dB D1_13_Rip This Joint.wav
DR9 over -9.69 dB D1_14_Jumping Jack Flash.wav
DR9 over -9.64 dB D1_15_Street Fighting Man.wav

Number of files: 15
Official DR value: DR10

==============================================================================================

Posted by: glimmertwin1 ()
Date: September 4, 2020 22:15

Peak over is sxxt also ? ^^

Posted by: KevinM ()
Date: September 4, 2020 22:18

RS - GHS '20 Breakdown/Comparision of each...

I like how they list the 8 unverified tracks at the bottom ie, Zabadoo, Miami, First Thing etc. Though they also listed 2 which are at least "available", in Man Eating Woman & English Rose.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 4, 2020 22:24

Listening now and almost in tears. It sounds incredible. And that's only the regular album. Haven't even got to the 5.1 mix yet. This is going to be a great night. Salud.

Posted by: MrEcho ()
Date: September 4, 2020 22:38

glimmertwin1
Massimo68
ironbelly

What a bummer...

This are the old download files:

Analyzed folder: E:\RS 1973-10-17 - The Brussels Affair\
DR Peak RMS Filename

DR10 -0.17 dB -11.70 dB D1_01_Brown Sugar.wav
DR10 -0.00 dB -11.76 dB D1_02_Gimme Shelter.wav
DR10 over -11.12 dB D1_03_Happy.wav
DR10 over -11.45 dB D1_04_Tumbling Dice.wav
DR10 over -10.34 dB D1_05_Star Star.wav
DR10 over -11.20 dB D1_06_Dancing With Mr D.wav
DR9 over -10.42 dB D1_07_Doo Doo Doo Doo Dooo (Heartbreaker).wav
DR11 -0.00 dB -13.17 dB D1_08_Angie.wav
DR10 over -11.19 dB D1_09_You Cant Always Get What You Want.wav
DR10 over -11.12 dB D1_10_Midnight Rambler.wav
DR9 over -10.18 dB D1_11_Honky Tonk Women.wav
DR9 -0.00 dB -10.22 dB D1_12_All Down The Line.wav
DR9 -0.00 dB -10.24 dB D1_13_Rip This Joint.wav
DR9 over -9.69 dB D1_14_Jumping Jack Flash.wav
DR9 over -9.64 dB D1_15_Street Fighting Man.wav

Number of files: 15
Official DR value: DR10

==============================================================================================

Is the 2015 Japanese Brussels version (Marquee bonus) the same as the 2020 Brussels version?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7273747576777879808182...LastNext
Current Page: 77 of 101

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1943
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home