Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...144145146147148149150151152153154...LastNext
Current Page: 149 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020 - postponed
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 16, 2021 22:40

chriseganstar
Silver Dagger
Get ready everyone.
Thursday.....

Thank you both.

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: July 16, 2021 22:58

bye bye johnny
chriseganstar
Silver Dagger
Get ready everyone.
Thursday.....

Thank you both.

Woah, thanks for the tip!

Hopefully can lock in a good hotel rate (if rates are changed in advance prior to the announcement)!

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: July 16, 2021 23:04

Dougratajczak87
bye bye johnny
chriseganstar
Silver Dagger
Get ready everyone.
Thursday.....

Thank you both.

Hopefully can lock in a good hotel rate (if rates are changed in advance prior to the announcement)!

How do you know which dates to lock in before the dates are released?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 16, 2021 23:13

NashvilleBlues
Dougratajczak87
bye bye johnny
chriseganstar
Silver Dagger
Get ready everyone.
Thursday.....

Thank you both.

Hoping things (decisions) don't change before then..
(also if it happens, claiming victory that this info leaked hours after Canada border reopening plan announced by Trudeau winking smiley)

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: July 16, 2021 23:41

Very exciting news! Hoping they still go west coast to east coast... Perhaps LA, Vegas, Vancouver for start of tour? My friend wonders if Petco Park in San Diego is a possibility, but I am thinking it is too small a venue, that being said they are going to refigure it for the Holiday Bowl.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 16, 2021 23:48

He said Thursday, he didn't say which Thursday. Let's wait and see.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 17, 2021 00:03

Thursday next week.

Date: July 17, 2021 00:05

NashvilleBlues
Dougratajczak87
bye bye johnny
chriseganstar
Silver Dagger
Get ready everyone.
Thursday.....

Thank you both.

Meant to put if rates are not changed prior to the announcement.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: July 17, 2021 00:06

2014Slayer
Very exciting news! Hoping they still go west coast to east coast... Perhaps LA, Vegas, Vancouver for start of tour? My friend wonders if Petco Park in San Diego is a possibility, but I am thinking it is too small a venue, that being said they are going to refigure it for the Holiday Bowl.
They opened the Zip Code tour at Petco and the 2020 tour was supposed to open in San Diego too

Date: July 17, 2021 00:08

2014Slayer

PetCo would be too small for that stage.

Would think Sofi in LA and the Death Star (stadium looks like the Death Star from Star Wars) in Vegas would make sense!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 17, 2021 00:27

Dougratajczak87
2014Slayer

PetCo would be too small for that stage.

Would think Sofi in LA and the Death Star (stadium looks like the Death Star from Star Wars) in Vegas would make sense!

There was a video posted a while back about the NF stage and how it could be adapted for smaller venues by removing panels etc.
Doubt that would happen, but Petco was a fantastic place to see them during Zip Code.

My guess is they make Vancouver the opener and move the SD show to LA or Vegas...

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 17, 2021 00:35

leteyer
2014Slayer
They opened the Zip Code tour at Petco and the 2020 tour was supposed to open in San Diego too

yes, and if they do play San Diego this time, you'll have to come home for the first time in 20+ years and go to this show!

plexi

Posted by: HotStuff92 ()
Date: July 17, 2021 00:49

Silver Dagger
Manofwealthandtaste
Silver Dagger
Get ready everyone.

You mean, for next week.......

Yes. Some of you guys are going to be thrilled to bits.

Maybe I’m looking too deeply in your wording, but why only “some”? Assuming this is tour related, anyhow.

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: July 17, 2021 00:53

Nate
President Biden will very soon be making an announcement regarding lifting travel restrictions between Europe and the USA.

Nate

I’m praying the US travel ban ends by September, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 17, 2021 01:04

Could be for 2022.

Date: July 17, 2021 01:16

Hairball
Could be for 2022.

You could be right. I wouldn’t be excited. I expect them to play in 2022.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: July 17, 2021 01:19

Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Why do people think that the Covid situation in the USA is going to be any better next year than it is now.Am I correct in thinking everyone in the states has been offered the vaccine if so then not many of those who declined it are likely to take it next year either.

Nate

Posted by: podiumboy ()
Date: July 17, 2021 01:29

Nate
Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Why do people think that the Covid situation in the USA is going to be any better next year than it is now.Am I correct in thinking everyone in the states has been offered the vaccine if so then not many of those who declined it are likely to take it next year either.

Nate

Last year everybody said next summer will be better (aka 2021).
Same thing, different year. It's time to start taking back our lives.

Covid won't be gone next year. Unvaccinated will still be unvaccinated. We can't spend the rest of our lives counting cases and having that be the only basis for which we live our lives. Postponing to 2022 just kicks the can down the same street.

Date: July 17, 2021 01:30

Nate
Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Nate

All over 18 in the US could’ve been totally vaccinated by mid-May, I believe.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 17, 2021 01:36

More Hot Rocks
Thursday what?

Bullwinkle: Hey Rocky! Wanna see me pull a rabbit out of this hat?

Rocky: That trick never works

jb

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 17, 2021 01:42

Nate
Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Nate

Who said things are going to be better next year?
All I said was 2022, and like many bands maybe the Stones will reschedule to 2022 - for whatever reasons I wouldn't know.
Maybe things will be better, maybe not....nobody knows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-17 01:43 by Hairball.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 17, 2021 01:57

podiumboy
Nate
Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Nate

Covid won't be gone next year. Unvaccinated will still be unvaccinated. We can't spend the rest of our lives counting cases and having that be the only basis for which we live our lives. Postponing to 2022 just kicks the can down the same street.

Covid will never be gone. And it didn't arrive in 2019, just that particular version was particularly contagious and dangerous. Best hope is to return it to just another cold virus as it was prior to 2019..

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 17, 2021 02:03

The answer appears to be yes.

jb

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: July 17, 2021 04:26

Nate
Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Nate

As they begin to die off, it might get their attention. Right now they'd rather listen an eye doctor, Rand Paul, than an infectious disease expert, Anthony Fauci.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: July 17, 2021 04:50

24FPS
Nate
Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Nate

As they begin to die off, it might get their attention. Right now they'd rather listen an eye doctor, Rand Paul, than an infectious disease expert, Anthony Fauci.

Rand Paul and others nailed Fauci to the wall and made him squirm. He's contradicted himself every step of the way as he's been called out on his BS.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: July 17, 2021 05:04

bleedingman
24FPS
Nate
Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Nate

Rand Paul and others nailed Fauci to the wall and made him squirm. He's contradicted himself every step of the way as he's been called out on his BS.

LOL! Fauci isn’t squirming….

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-17 05:04 by Woz.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 17, 2021 05:26

bv
Please do NOT use this thread for general covid-19 discussions, or vaccine politics. There is a separate thread dedicated to covid-19:

Coronavirus COVID-19 status around the world

Hey Bleeddingman . Can’t you read. You have enough time living in your moms basement to learn. Get with the program

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-17 05:37 by More Hot Rocks.

Date: July 17, 2021 08:02

podiumboy
Nate
Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Nate

I'm surprised you didn't say "Quit living in fear!"

plexi

Date: July 17, 2021 08:06

bleedingman
24FPS
Nate
Hairball
Could be for 2022.

Nate

Trumpist.

plexi

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 18, 2021 01:32

come ooooooooon silver dagger give us something solid any little hint of more info something please this is unhuman torture

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...144145146147148149150151152153154...LastNext
Current Page: 149 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2084
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home