Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6970717273747576777879...LastNext
Current Page: 74 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Date: June 18, 2020 15:07

paulywaul
TheflyingDutchman
paulywaul
daspyknows
Not sure how or if this will affect the Stones but its bad for the industry

[www.rollingstone.com]

Grim reading ! I can imagine this will go down like a lead balloon with most, if not all, artists

This is better than nothing.
Lockdown Blues.

[www.facebook.com]

[www.facebook.com] With Carlos Santana.

Try as I might (and indeed I really really really have tried) to listen to and to appreciate jazz ... I just don't get it/feel it. It simply doesn't do it for me !

It's about McLaughlin's message, not the music: hundreds of thousands musicians are out of wok. See the message in the first facebook link and the link below:

[jazzfoundation.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-18 15:36 by TheflyingDutchman.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 18, 2020 17:03

TheflyingDutchman
paulywaul
TheflyingDutchman
paulywaul
daspyknows
Not sure how or if this will affect the Stones but its bad for the industry

[www.rollingstone.com]

Grim reading ! I can imagine this will go down like a lead balloon with most, if not all, artists

This is better than nothing.
Lockdown Blues.

[www.facebook.com]

[www.facebook.com] With Carlos Santana.

Try as I might (and indeed I really really really have tried) to listen to and to appreciate jazz ... I just don't get it/feel it. It simply doesn't do it for me !

It's about McLaughlin's message, not the music: hundreds of thousands musicians are out of work. See the message in the first facebook link and the link below:

[jazzfoundation.org]

I get it, the message was not lost on me, unlike the jazz - which was !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 20, 2020 01:40

We're Holding A Rolling Stones Concert On Friday Night!

Their stadium show was postponed, but the Stones still rock Cleveland

Covid-19 took away our Stones show, we're giving it back to you.

Straight from the 'NCX archives we've cherry picked an excellent Rolling Stones concert, and we'll be playing it in its' entirety, with limited commercial breaks starting this Friday at 9pm.

Plan on it ending around 11:15, so insert snack and beverage breaks as you see fit!

Listen Live
[wncx.radio.com]

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: June 20, 2020 02:57

Very cool!

Shoulda been in CLE tonight for another great show...drinking smiley

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 20, 2020 04:03

MisterDDDD

Straight from the 'NCX archives we've cherry picked an excellent Rolling Stones concert, and we'll be playing it in its' entirety, with limited commercial breaks starting this Friday at 9pm.

Plan on it ending around 11:15, so insert snack and beverage breaks as you see fit!

Listen Live
[wncx.radio.com]

New Orleans - 1994 Cool

Date: June 20, 2020 04:17

More Hot Rocks

New Orleans - 1994 Cool

smileys with beer

Date: June 20, 2020 04:18

Rocks Off!!
cool smiley

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 20, 2020 04:56

More Hot Rocks
MisterDDDD

Listen Live
[wncx.radio.com]

New Orleans - 1994 Cool

Clicked on it... nothing.

Date: June 20, 2020 04:57

LOL I have that show anyway. Was at that show. Mick announces This is from BLACK AND BLUE... Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo... or something like that.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: June 22, 2020 01:10

hot smiley

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-27 02:33 by mariano.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 22, 2020 04:59

Well I have a little over 2200.00 in tickets for this tour. I haven't asked for a refund yet.
Come on guys. Let us know! I can use that credit refund on other things. I have good seats that I dont want to give up. I might have too

Posted by: wilsoncrow ()
Date: June 22, 2020 18:30

Here in Pittsburgh our local rock station WDVE is doing a 2 hour Stones block with live and studio cuts on Tuesday from 8-10 due to them not being able to play. You can check it out on iheart radio. Should be good but nothing like the real thingsad smiley

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: June 22, 2020 19:42

More Hot Rocks
Well I have a little over 2200.00 in tickets for this tour. I haven't asked for a refund yet.
Come on guys. Let us know! I can use that credit refund on other things. I have good seats that I dont want to give up. I might have too

I'm holding on to San Diego, Dallas and St. Louis...the more of us who hold onto them the better the books will look to reschedule this tour as planned!

It'll happen, they're the Rolling Stones!

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 22, 2020 19:55

I still have my St. Louis tix as well. Saturday night is going to be rough.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: June 22, 2020 20:47

I still have a SD ticket, but only cuz my friends are holding onto theirs and they're the ones managing them. Time will tell.

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: June 23, 2020 00:33

I imagine this has happened for other cities too, but a TON of pretty good tickets are now available for Minneapolis...which makes me want to refund the ones I have and upgrade...though I know many would say it's all likely for nothing and that I'll likely be just getting a refund for any ungrade too...it's still a tempting thought.

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: June 23, 2020 03:14

floodonthepage
I imagine this has happened for other cities too, but a TON of pretty good tickets are now available for Minneapolis...which makes me want to refund the ones I have and upgrade...though I know many would say it's all likely for nothing and that I'll likely be just getting a refund for any ungrade too...it's still a tempting thought.

I did this for Nashville.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 23, 2020 07:07

Getting a refund for a "worse" seat and buying a better one (sometimes for even less $$$!) is always a good idea. Many shows have face value pits available, for example.

But if you buy a new/better ticket now that the tour is postponed - a ticket with no date - will the "Request A Refund" button be available for these new purchases? Does anyone know?

I'm pretty sure I read on the Shidoobee Facebook group that somebody who had bought Lucky Dips recently (as in refunded/returned, newly available Lucky Dips) said the refund button was not available. Granted, TM might still give you one if you contact them, but I don't think anybody has tested this.

Does buying a ticket with no date mean you agree to any date, or could it mean a refund is only possible only after the new rescheduled dates are known?

(Naturally, should the tour get completely cancelled, refunds would be automatic, I'm not talking about that.)

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: June 24, 2020 00:36

Still no pit tickets for San Diego though :|

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 24, 2020 03:37

erbissell
Still no pit tickets for San Diego though :|

The elusive face value San Diego Pits...searched high and low when the show was first announced and for weeks thereafter, but finally settled on a nice seat about 15 rows behind Pit and near center as a Plan B.
I requested a refund immediately when the shows were postponed, and soon thereafter there were some face value Pits for San Diego that actually became available (must have been from people getting refunds), and while it was tempting to ponder, I knew it was all for a lost cause as these shows will probably never happen. Best chance of seeing the Stones again is in 2022 and probably somewhere in England - just a hunch and an opinion based on the reality of the current crisis, but there's the real possibility that Miami '19 was their last show ever. Meanwhile, I've invested all of my ticket refunds from various concerts, and the value has actually doubled since then!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 24, 2020 08:38

I remember having seen those refunded San Diego pits too.

Edit: yes, it was in late April. I appear to have posted about it on Facebook. Keith's side pits were availsble for 499 USD + fees on April 23rd.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-24 09:29 by Topi.

Atlanta postpond to March 2022?
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 25, 2020 00:02

Hi there, folks,

very sorry, if that has been discussed before:

A friend, David, forwarded me a mail he received from Ticketmaster concerning his tickets for Atanta (7/9/2020).

In that mail, it is said that

your upcoming event has been postponed:

THE ROLLING STONES
Mar 23, 2022 8:00 pm

WOAH!

That would be their 60th anniversary of playing live ...

David mentioned, that they said this was a 'dummy' date... but who knows ... they sent that date twice...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-25 00:10 by waterrats.

Re: Atlanta postpond to March 2022?
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 25, 2020 00:05

Interesting......

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: June 25, 2020 00:39

If this is an official Ticketmaster announcement it either means that they hope you don't claim your money for the time being or, "with permission" it could be an indirect message from the band: forget 2021. Calling it a "dummy" date is not much of a surprise, because during the upcoming 21 months anything can happen. Hopefully not a second corona wave or no reliable vaccin or an invasion by aliens.
I drink to 2022 cool smiley
smileys with beer

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 25, 2020 00:52

Why on earth would they schedule a tour for two years time when there is still potential to tour next year.I am not saying they will tour next year or any year no one knows what course this pandemic will take yet but there is no logical reason to schedule a tour now for two years time.

Nate

Date: June 25, 2020 01:06

waterrats
Hi there, folks,

very sorry, if that has been discussed before:

A friend, David, forwarded me a mail he received from Ticketmaster concerning his tickets for Atanta (7/9/2020).

In that mail, it is said that

your upcoming event has been postponed:

THE ROLLING STONES
Mar 23, 2022 8:00 pm

WOAH!

That would be their 60th anniversary of playing live ...

July 12th will be 60 years, not March 23.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-25 01:07 by GasLightStreet.

Date: June 25, 2020 01:13

Nate
Why on earth would they schedule a tour for two years time when there is still potential to tour next year.I am not saying they will tour next year or any year no one knows what course this pandemic will take yet but there is no logical reason to schedule a tour now for two years time.

Nate

Because... NO FILTER is going to extend another year!!?? Back to Europe and then North America? Maybe they want a crack at the highest grossing tour ever... which isn't possible the way they tour now but 5 years of touring with the same tour name and making, what, $237.8 million in 2017 and 18, $415.6 million total for the third year included, what, no record but certainly more than they made in 2005-07 ($558.3 million).

Date: June 25, 2020 01:21

I agree with Nate there is no logical reason to schedule a tour so far ahead with all uncertain conditions we are in.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: June 25, 2020 02:37

Well...maybe they had 2021 earmarked for touring elsewhere, and when the USA thing got cancelled/postponed, the next available dates were 2022, because they want to keep their current 2021 plan in place?

Just guessing but generally there is logic there somewhere.

jb

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: June 25, 2020 03:10

I think something with a way out date in March happened last time when they rescheduled for Mick's procedure. Someone got an email about an outdoor venue for I actually think it was March 2022.

In any event, the only thing I think it might indicate is that maybe behind the scenes, they are adjusting the dates, but I do not think March 2022 is an accurate month. Year..................quite possible.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6970717273747576777879...LastNext
Current Page: 74 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1457
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home