Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5859606162636465666768...LastNext
Current Page: 63 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 21, 2020 15:06

I think you have to file a complaint to the authority that oversees passengers' rights in your country.

If you don't receive a reply from the airline within 2 months or if you are not satisfied with the reply, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant national authority in the country where the incident took place, within a reasonable timeframe. The national authority should provide you with a non-binding legal opinion on how to proceed with your claim.

[europa.eu]

Posted by: StonedInTokyo ()
Date: April 21, 2020 15:22

bv
If I don't get my money back for my intercontinental flight within a couple of months, then I will add that cost to my refund case to my travel insurance company. They have told me they will cover any loss I have from the tour cancellation. It helps a lot to have a superior travel insurance.

Ok. Good deal. Smart consumer.

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: April 21, 2020 16:07

Nate
FrogSugar
Nate
... but if you push the airline they should refund you if they cancelled.I had twelve flights booked for various places around the world this month including Australia and I got refunds processed for all....
Nate

I'm struggling with Air Tahiti Nui (French company based in Tahiti). Despite all of my emails, they only want to offer me a voucher - despite EU Regulations which apparently back my claim... Not sure how to go about this (registered letter followed by court?!)

If the flight was starting in the EU and the airline cancelled then 100% they are legally bound to refund you in full.I expect you’ve tried phoning them maybe look up to see if they have different offices around the world and try calling each one until you get through (you can use Skype or something similar to call for free) remind them of the law and don’t take no for an answer.If they don’t play ball you can use something called section 75 on the credit card you used which will enable you to get the money back also most debit cards will offer a chargeback service to get your money back.
Lots of airlines are being extremely difficult and tricky in refunding passengers but you just have to keep pushing and reminding them you have the law behind you.

Nate

Thanks for the suggestions!

@Topi: thanks for the link!

Date: April 21, 2020 17:06

AlohaDoug
So my regular on-sale Atlanta ticket refund posted over the weekend, less than ten days after I requested it. However, for the two Atlanta tickets I purchased in the "fan club" pre sale there is STILL no refund button. WTF? I can't even ask for a refund on fan club tix, but already have my money back on regular on sale tickets?

Why am I not surprised?

Weird. I bought my Nashville pit ticket at the presale and I have had the "request refund" button visible from the day they first started offering refunds.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: April 21, 2020 18:04

Full refunds for 4 of my 6 gigs showed up on my credit card last evening... I used the Request button starting on 4-1 for my shows, and never made any other contact with TM.

Really disappointing to think of being in SD in 2 weeks time for the tour opener, but will probably re-shuffle to all Midwest gigs given the chance to see The Stones again.

Enjoyed their appearance on the One World benefit last weekend... I know they'll want another triumphant return to the stage, whenever that may be.

Stay safe everyone!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 21, 2020 20:14

Holy crap, happy to see refunds credited back my account for Roger Waters' Vegas and both L.A. shows after contacting AXS just four days ago!!! Funny though (not really) I'm still waiting for ticketbastard to credit back my account for the Waters SanFran show requested three weeks ago, and the Stones/Dallas Lucky Dips requested even before that. The 30 days is coming up since then...their days are numbered now with the deadline looming...haha bastards...oh well, should be soon hopefully. Just happy about the Stones/San Diego ticket that was refunded weeks ago, and to now see that AXS were on the ball without any hassles or delays. Pretty sure these AXS/refunds were MLB presale tix that might have been directly through the venues, so maybe that's why it went so smooth....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-21 20:16 by Hairball.

Posted by: OhYesMeAgain ()
Date: April 21, 2020 21:42

I got my Atlanta refund this morning! Still waiting for Austin.

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: April 22, 2020 00:52

Is anyone else still waiting on Ticketmaster San Diego ticket refunds? I have all the others except that one. Wondering if I should contact them.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: April 22, 2020 01:37

Kerryann
Is anyone else still waiting on Ticketmaster San Diego ticket refunds? I have all the others except that one. Wondering if I should contact them.

Still waiting here too

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: April 22, 2020 03:21

I'm waiting on refunds for San Diego and Detroit, but received mine for Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Atlanta.

Posted by: mysticwind ()
Date: April 22, 2020 03:59

I’m also waiting on 2 separate refunds for San Diego...requested on April 2

Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 22, 2020 06:39

Yes, waiting also, on SD, requested then.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: April 22, 2020 07:41

Went into my Steely Dan/Steve Winwood at Hollywood Bowl order which for the time being is still scheduled for June 8th, and was able to access the chat. Asked about status of above show (which undoubtedly will be postponed/cancelled), and was told they're now dealing with canceling/postponing shows in a 14 day window so check back closer to date. While I was in chat, I was able to ask about the status of my Stones & Roger Waters refunds being processed, and was now told "30 business days" vs. "refund in as soon as 30 days". Dallas Lucky Dips refunds requested back on March 28th, and the chat gal said it should be back in my credit card account no longer than seven to 10 more business days...

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: April 22, 2020 08:05

bv
StonedInTokyo
bv
SAS did not return my ticket money yet.

Is it too late to file a charge dispute with your credit card issuer? I imagine there are many companies now using the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to stiff people on their rightly deserved refunds.

SAS will not go bankrupt. The governments in Sweden and Denmark will save them. I will probably get the refund during the summer.

If I don't get my money back for my intercontinental flight within a couple of months, then I will add that cost to my refund case to my travel insurance company. They have told me they will cover any loss I have from the tour cancellation. It helps a lot to have a superior travel insurance.

how much does the travel insurance cost?

plexi

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 22, 2020 09:32

timbernardis
bv
StonedInTokyo
bv

Is it too late to file a charge dispute with your credit card issuer? I imagine there are many companies now using the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to stiff people on their rightly deserved refunds.

SAS will not go bankrupt. The governments in Sweden and Denmark will save them. I will probably get the refund during the summer.

plexi

We have a package of insurance for our car, house, travel for the family etc, so I don't really know, but I guess an all around the year insurance, i.e. unlimited travels, superior terms, might cost $200 or so. Then it is valid for 60 days, i.e. you have to return home within 60 days from your departure. Then I have to extend it for 3 months away from home travel, that cost more, like $300. But this year I could cancel the extention, as it does not have to be paid until the first 60 days are past.

Bjornulf

Posted by: kuniopenG ()
Date: April 22, 2020 10:05

Received the refund for my Vancouver ticked 21st April , requested on 7th April.

Date: April 22, 2020 11:19

As refunds are being processed, Lucky Dip pairs get put back into sales on Ticketmaster, see the other thread for a few links that worked.

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: April 22, 2020 13:50

I've now received my refunds for Minneapolis and Atlanta. So I'm up to date.

So it's just a waiting game now to see if and when the tour dates are rescheduled.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-22 13:51 by Mr Jimmy.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: April 22, 2020 15:16

bv
timbernardis
bv
StonedInTokyo
bv

plexi

We have a package of insurance for our car, house, travel for the family etc, so I don't really know, but I guess an all around the year insurance, i.e. unlimited travels, superior terms, might cost $200 or so. Then it is valid for 60 days, i.e. you have to return home within 60 days from your departure. Then I have to extend it for 3 months away from home travel, that cost more, like $300. But this year I could cancel the extention, as it does not have to be paid until the first 60 days are past.

Look at a site called InsureMyTrip, you can play with options. Be sure to choose "cancel for any reason" option as the other options are pretty strict as to what conditions you can cancel under. And prices have climbed quite a bit since all this started.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: April 22, 2020 17:14

Hairball
Holy crap, happy to see refunds credited back my account for Roger Waters' Vegas and both L.A. shows after contacting AXS just four days ago!!! Funny though (not really) I'm still waiting for ticketbastard to credit back my account for the Waters SanFran show requested three weeks ago....

TicketMaster is slow, I haven't received a Waters refund for San Francisco either, nor for Wilco which I requested four weeks ago.

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: April 22, 2020 18:03

Got my refund for Cleveland and Pittsburgh today. Didn't see that one coming from Ticketmaster. But credit where credit is due.

Posted by: Bob C. ()
Date: April 22, 2020 18:19

I just got my refund for Buffalo.

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: April 22, 2020 19:39

Good afternoon, does anyone know why there is no refund for Tampa?

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: April 22, 2020 19:54

Hilarious. Face value PIT for San Diego. The first I'd seen them. Just can't pull the trigger...

Date: April 22, 2020 20:03

cyclist
Hilarious. Face value PIT for San Diego. The first I'd seen them. Just can't pull the trigger...

A gas mask and a hazmat suit should be included with each purchase.
Sad though...I was praying for face value San Diego Pit tix prior to this crisis and never saw any either...now I won't go anywhere near it.
With no rescheduled dates realistically in sight, can't think of any sane reason I'd want to invest in any of the tix for this show at this time...not even Lucky Dips.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 22, 2020 20:11

makustone

I am expecting a refund for my Tampa ticket. At first, I cancelled it online and when that didn't seem to work, I called TM and spoke to someone who gave me a confirmation number and said I would have the refund within 30 days. I would suggest calling.

Posted by: mysticwind ()
Date: April 22, 2020 20:45

I received notice from PayPal today that both my orders for San Diego were refunded but it will take a couple days to post to my Visa card. So almost there!

By the way...what are Lucky Dips? I see this mentioned a lot but don’t know what those are? Thanks.

Posted by: guydon ()
Date: April 22, 2020 22:02

makustone

I actually received a refund for Tampa Pit tickets just a few days after requesting one. Strangely, I have not yet received a refund for my Tampa Lucky Dips although I requested them weeks ago. That being said, I'd rather have the Pit refund and waiting on the Lucky Dips than the other way around.

Still waiting for my Detroit and Atlanta refunds.

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: April 23, 2020 04:48

guydon
makustone

I actually received a refund for Tampa Pit tickets just a few days after requesting one. Strangely, I have not yet received a refund for my Tampa Lucky Dips although I requested them weeks ago. That being said, I'd rather have the Pit refund and waiting on the Lucky Dips than the other way around.

Still waiting for my Detroit and Atlanta refunds.

I am in Argentina. How do I request a refund? thanks!

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: April 23, 2020 06:04

Just an FYI for Tampa refund hopefuls: I received my two face-value PIT2 tickets today. I clicked on the "Request Refund" button on or about April 6, so about 16 days to receive the refund, and about a month before I could even request one. The $1,000+ is nice, but for all the wrong reasons.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5859606162636465666768...LastNext
Current Page: 63 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1965
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home