Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4243444546474849505152...LastNext
Current Page: 47 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: guydon ()
Date: March 25, 2020 14:21

Is there a refund option for all Tampa tickets or just the LD's? I see the option for LD but not PIT.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 25, 2020 15:47

I can't see the Stones touring until there is a vaccine for the coronavirus.

The Guardian (UK):

“Like most vaccinologists, I don’t think this vaccine will be ready before 18 months,” says Annelies Wilder-Smith, professor of emerging infectious diseases at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. That’s already extremely fast, and it assumes there will be no hitches.

Coronavirus vaccine: when will it be ready?

Bjornulf

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: March 25, 2020 17:23

Just checked my tickets on TM.
All have refund option now.
Trying to decide if I should hang onto my LD's and just get rid of my regular tickets? confused smiley

Posted by: mpj200 ()
Date: March 25, 2020 17:34

Prince Charles has tested positive. We should all be hoping that Ron and his family are OK.

Date: March 25, 2020 17:36

mpj200
Prince Charles has tested positive. We should all be hoping that Ron and his family are OK.

Forgot about that. How long ago were they together?

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: GerardHennessy ()
Date: March 25, 2020 17:45

mickschix
I know this crisis has stressed out most of us, and yet I can't believe how so many of you are not comprehending the seriousness of this virus. Why are you not believing BV....or the doctors...or experts who have dealt with pandemics all over the world? Do you think BV takes any joy in telling us NO TOUR this year and perhaps not even next year? He's one of the biggest fans on the planet! Wake up, start really listening to what's happening globally..we'll be lucky if this is over by Christmas! Put things into perspective, and be glad if you or someone close to you doesn't become seriously ill. PRIORITIZE! Get a grip and stop thinking it's ok to PARTY!! It is not OK! Do the world a favor and grow up.

Well said! I could not agree more. Every word you write is absolutely correct. PLEASE everyone do NOT confuse common sense and health awareness with unnecessary panic, or a wish to be pessimistic. Nothing could be further from the truth. There is no way anything can happen until late September AT THE EARLIEST. Mainstream businesses, governments, health professionals, sportswomen and men, and the entertainment industry would NEVER close down unless it was unavoidable. No one likes what we have to put up with, but the alternative is death and destruction on a scale too terrifying to even think about.

For what it's worth, I am not a cautious person by nature. I am not a guy who worries. And I am certainly NOT a fan of social isolation. But this is way, WAY beyond anything I have ever seen before. Or ever will again - I hope!!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: March 25, 2020 18:01

makemeburnthecandle
mpj200

Forgot about that. How long ago were they together?

I think that meeting was a couple of weeks back.
Yesterday Ronnie posted a video of himself in his garden looking fine so let’s hope all is well.

Nate

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 25, 2020 18:22

spikenyc
Just checked my tickets on TM.
All have refund option now.
Trying to decide if I should hang onto my LD's and just get rid of my regular tickets? confused smiley

IF there is a tour after all this dust settles, I think Lucky Dips are a very inexpensive hedge.

Posted by: PinballWizard23 ()
Date: March 25, 2020 18:24

Anyone else with ATL tickets not seeing the refund link?

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: March 25, 2020 18:42

PinballWizard23
Anyone else with ATL tickets not seeing the refund link?

Same here. No refund link.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-25 19:10 by tonyc.

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: March 25, 2020 18:48

No refund link for my ticket for Atlanta on Ticketmaster.com

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: March 25, 2020 19:21

No refund link for Pittsburgh either.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: March 25, 2020 20:35

I heard that they would like to start with the original Pittsburgh date.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: March 25, 2020 20:42

DREAMTIME

Nice!

Posted by: FeelinRealWell ()
Date: March 25, 2020 20:57

Hey everyone, most importantly I hope you're safe and well. Case anyone is interested after being bounced off the app about half dozen times last night I went on the website and after three or four tries was finally able to submit a refund request for the Buff show. TM says it will take up to 30 days to credit CC. Made me real sad to do it but figured with all the uncertainty having an extra 800$ can't hurt. Stay safe!

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: March 25, 2020 21:01

DREAMTIME

If there was any scenario in which it would be planned for 2020, this is likely it if by some chance, health and safety permits.

Figure arrival in June for rehearsals, kick off in late June, and finish in late August before football season begins.

That being said, I still think 2021 is the way it will end up.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: March 25, 2020 21:26

FeelinRealWell
Hey everyone, most importantly I hope you're safe and well. Case anyone is interested after being bounced off the app about half dozen times last night I went on the website and after three or four tries was finally able to submit a refund request for the Buff show. TM says it will take up to 30 days to credit CC. Made me real sad to do it but figured with all the uncertainty having an extra 800$ can't hurt. Stay safe!

Interesting... I was able to get a refund for Charlotte, and for another non-Stones show, but there is no refund available for my tix for Buffalo, Detroit or Vancouver, either on the website or the App. Have been checking multiple times daily for several days. Wondering what’s going on, but expect they’re just swamped. Also, they are TicketBastards... sad smiley

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: March 25, 2020 21:30

I hope everyone is doing well during these strange times.

In lighter news, and on topic...it appears the order of cities has changed on TM, perhaps I'm delusional but maybe this is the order of cities for a restructured tour, be it this fall or even next year? Apologies if this has already been posted/observed by someone.

Posted by: tumblinbrian ()
Date: March 25, 2020 21:34

Although I agree a tour this year is unlikey
Many of the cities are in the south and a fall tour would be possible!
And better chance of a world better recovered.

Date: March 25, 2020 21:46

They shouldn’t string people along with refunding only certain shows. Even if the last couple shows were miraculously to happen which I can’t even fathom right now, many wouldn’t want to take the chance anyhow.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: March 25, 2020 21:54

I just did live chat on Ticketmaster and was told refund is not currently an option for Atlanta.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: March 25, 2020 21:58

tumblinbrian
Although I agree a tour this year is unlikey
Many of the cities are in the south and a fall tour would be possible!
And better chance of a world better recovered.

While many things may have stabilized by then, I think the limiting factor is going to be the financial practicalities involved in touring - that time will be too soon for any insurance company to risk covering the tour. (I’m reliably informed we need to blame the insurance companies and lawyers...)

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: March 25, 2020 22:08

Send It To me
DREAMTIME

Nice!
[

"I heard"? If this happens it will be because of some kind of unforeseen miracle. The 80 year old Stones, with their medical histories?

I think BV is right as always. No tour without a vaccine.

Save your stubs from the Miami show last year. It looks like that's going to be it

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: March 25, 2020 22:21

GerardH, thank you! It really is beyond belief that these people STILL don't get what's going on.....I want the Stones to stay as far away from danger as possible so they CAN tour again when it is completely safe....and not one moment before! The one thing we do have in common is our love for this enduring band and how much they mean to all of us! God Speed The Rolling Stones!

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: March 25, 2020 22:50

I had a live chat with ticketmaster about the refunding process and they said:

"If you are using the self service refund option available on your account, please keep in mind that right now that function is not operational as all refunds do have to be manually issued as they are a case by case basis."

EDIT: The service person I talked with confirmed my event was refundable and she said she would handle the refund process herself, but it would take 30 days. I guess the way to go is to communicate directly with a staff member and not trust the digital self-service options.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-25 22:57 by The Worst..

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: March 25, 2020 22:54

Annoyingly, out of the three shows that I have tickets for: Minn, Nashville, and Atlanta, the only show that is offering a refund (Nashville) is the one ticket that I want to keep hold of!

Ahh well, let's give it time.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: March 25, 2020 22:57

OT, but I saw earlier on either this thread, or the Coronavirus thread, that Garth Brooks had a couple of stadium shows scheduled for May, and he has postponed them, but only by one month, to June. That seems crazy. Does he or his management know something that we don't ?

confused smiley

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Date: March 25, 2020 23:02

Anyone know what the deal is with no refunds for Atlanta? Bad optics given the circumstances.

Posted by: FeelinRealWell ()
Date: March 25, 2020 23:40

I'm pretty certain it's just a matter of TM being inundated with refund requests, don't forget it's not only the Stones but hordes of people are trying to get $ back for all the other concerts and not to mention sports as well. I half expect my request to not even have gone through and I'll probably have to do it again eventually. Living in NYC that's not exactly on top of my priority list but it is a small distraction instead of refreshing the news pages every four minutes.

PS hope Guns n Roses officially postpones soon, it's wacky but as soon as I purchased a pair for their July show at MetLife I had this odd feeling of regret, lol.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: March 26, 2020 02:14

Had e-tix for the Kings-Blackhawks NHL game that was scheduled for this Sunday, 3-29, and after using the refund button, the amount was returned to my card very quickly...

Patience will be key with all this, I'm sure. Last year I called TM Customer Service to refund 2 rescheduled Stones gigs I had to forego and the guy didn't wanna be bothered hearing my story of why I was refunding, he just got it done.

I'm on the fence... only 1 of 7 Stones gigs lined up are solo, so other folks' opinions will factor into the refund decision for me.

BV saying 2021 if we're lucky is really the most important guidance we have heard thus far...

Be safe one and all!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4243444546474849505152...LastNext
Current Page: 47 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1685
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home