Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: February 17, 2020 06:16

a bigger nut
I think there is no additional show after Atlanta.
Mick will attend europe final @ Wembley on 12th July.grinning smiley

Yes that would make sense.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 17, 2020 06:50

Plus, hasn't at least part of the road crew worked for Guns'n Roses in the past? GNR is touring USA in July...

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: February 17, 2020 10:25

Topi
Plus, hasn't at least part of the road crew worked for Guns'n Roses in the past? GNR is touring USA in July...

I believe that's right. Opie worked for AC/DC for sure and I think GnR.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 17, 2020 10:35

To be fair, GNR is touring South America and Europe before USA so that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the Stones schedule.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-17 10:36 by Topi.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: February 17, 2020 11:00

Yep Wembley the 12th for Mick, Atlanta is the last show. Maybe we could get a Richard Penniman hommage in the Benz?

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: February 17, 2020 16:28

hello
back on the road and still many troubles to connect
that ticket seller is ... incredible
browser too old
I look like a bot
3 password and phone confirmations
and prices changing every second
Clear, they dont want to sell to me
lenurb

Date: February 17, 2020 16:29

lenurb
hello
browser too old
I look like a bot
lenurb

Making it hard on everyone except the scalpers and TM's own built in scalping system....

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: spoonful2 ()
Date: February 17, 2020 23:37

MidnightDevilRambler
lenurb
hello
browser too old
I look like a bot
lenurb

Making it hard on everyone except the scalpers and TM's own built in scalping system....

Complete nonsense. Why everyone keeps repeating Ticketmaster's PR of bots and scalpers, then repeating that there is a "secret scalping system" in place when that article is completely wrong. TICKETMASTER is responsible directly for the problem with their website and how difficult they have made it for the fans to buy tickets. Ticketmaster is responsible for being a DATA COLLECTING company now who for the privege of selling you a ticket will know everything about you and anyone else who owns that ticket.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: February 18, 2020 00:23

spoonful2
MidnightDevilRambler
lenurb
hello
browser too old
I look like a bot
lenurb

Complete nonsense. Why everyone keeps repeating Ticketmaster's PR of bots and scalpers, then repeating that there is a "secret scalping system" in place when that article is completely wrong. TICKETMASTER is responsible directly for the problem with their website and how difficult they have made it for the fans to buy tickets. Ticketmaster is responsible for being a DATA COLLECTING company now who for the privege of selling you a ticket will know everything about you and anyone else who owns that ticket.
They make me give them my cell number so they can text me a code every time I want to check on Buffalo tickets. Then it's "One person is ahead of you" and there are TONS of tickets. Very discouraging.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-18 00:24 by bleedingman.

Posted by: Mantasack ()
Date: February 18, 2020 01:04

Try bookmarking the link you go to after you do the text code part and it shouldn't ask you to do the text code again if you use that saved link. It's worked for me for a few days now.

I understand the code during the initial on sale, but after that it is ridiculous for them to keep asking.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: February 18, 2020 07:51

Just was on ticketmaster checking out what's left for tickets at all the shows. It appears Vancouver is nearly sold out, San Diego not bad as is Cleveland but all the other shows have lots of tickets available. Many have resale tickets going for under $100 US.

Date: February 18, 2020 16:03

spoonful2
MidnightDevilRambler
lenurb
hello
browser too old
I look like a bot
lenurb

spoonful2

You may have misread what I was saying. I am totally agreeing with you this problem is TM's own creation and they are 100% responsible. What fries me is that under the "guise" of making sure only fans and not "bots", their own words on the site, get tickets while scalping their own tickets as "ultimate platinum" is beyond maddening. If Ultimate Platinum isn't scalping I don't know what is...

I so wish TM had the restrictions on them in the US that appear to be in place in the EU.

Thanks,

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: February 18, 2020 17:09

Just sorted out all the travel arrangements for the tour, what a drag it is working with computers but now I'm ready to go. This is gonna be FUN!!!!smileys with beer

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 18, 2020 18:01

Would appear that Vancouver, San Diego, and Austin are the best selling shows so far to me. Like always, they will all no doubt sell out by show time,
but perhaps wouldn't recommend waiting till show time hoping for a major drop at these.

Makes sense that these would be the most popular of the "B" cities.
All Austin has left for standard tickets are the inexpensive lawn seats, which judging by the map may never sell out cool smiley

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 18, 2020 18:16

Austin is selling well despite what all the negative naysayers said!

Date: February 18, 2020 19:17

Hairball
Austin is selling well despite what all the negative naysayers said!

Bodes well for Dallas if you go, which looks to be a bit of a slow seller.
Still standard GA floor and quite a few floor seats available there.

Have an extra for Austin if you decide.. best BBQ and Mexican food I've ever had cool smiley
As well as a great food and music festival in town the same weekend..

Date: February 18, 2020 19:29

Mick:
Time to get back to it! #stonesnofilter

[twitter.com]

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 18, 2020 21:38

MisterDDDD
Mick:

[twitter.com]

What the F is Mick doing in this Twitter photo?

Date: February 18, 2020 22:21

TornAndFried

Imma go out on a limb and say physical conditioning for the tour.
Final answer. Is it somehow, oddly, triggering for you?

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: February 18, 2020 23:53

TornAndFried
MisterDDDD
Mick:

[twitter.com]

He's practicing saying "Everybody say 'Oh yeah!'" in Rambler. He looks great.

Posted by: clance65 ()
Date: February 19, 2020 00:08

*Plexi*

Haha, now that I re read it...it is kinda funny. I really do mean it. I “had” patience..I really did, for years. The BC ticket availability map - whether its a TMaster ploy to show so few available or not, really did work on me this time.

Have fun! #StonesNoFilter2020

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-19 00:09 by clance65.

Date: February 19, 2020 00:21

MisterDDDD
Would appear that Vancouver, San Diego, and Austin are the best selling shows so far to me. Like always, they will all no doubt sell out by show time,
but perhaps wouldn't recommend waiting till show time hoping for a major drop at these.

Makes sense that these would be the most popular of the "B" cities.
All Austin has left for standard tickets are the inexpensive lawn seats, which judging by the map may never sell out cool smiley

Exactly how I’m seeing it. Glad I nabbed BC...217 inside aisle side stage, maybe 12-15 rows up. Perfect for the daughter & I. Ha, after my 6-7 drive from Portland & through Customs, I’m hoping to check into the hotel (Hotel Blu across street) - shower, slam a Red Bull, hopefully get there in time for an event shirt & whatever my daughter wants & take a nap in my seat before showtime lol.

Good read on those 3 shows. Man, the Stones economy is humming right into 2020.

Date: February 19, 2020 00:24

Paddy
clance65
I’d normally be patient. I could be wrong. Sure there will be ticket drops...but I have a sense that BC is selling better than I expected. Could’ve got full stage view aisle, lower level at the RS presale.
Just didn’t want to have to check back for the next couple of months. So, I grabbed aisle side stage “limited view” at full standard face value. My experience w side stage “limited” is that it’s a good view & not so limited. Plus, it’s fairly close to the stage.
I’m happy.
Hope more drop & those who have my former patience, get what they want. Just saw way too many seats sold during presale & reg on sale.
BC is in a locale that will draw from a lot of cities. I’ll drive up same day (early) w my daughter...from Portland & stay one night.
Have fun everyone.
I thought 2019 was it for me/them in USA. Ha, I really really think this could be it.

Yep, my experience with the limited few tickets has been good also over they years. For some shows I’ll wait till that’s the ticket I get. Right in the days before the show..

From what I can see this is the first Vancouver gig in 14 years. I’ve travelled from here for most of the last 11 years to shows so definitely more than 11 years.
It’ll bring a big crowd.

I thought 2018 would be it for me, and then 2019 In Seattle and now 2020! I was sure Australian and Asian dates would be this years. Hopefully next summer it’s back to Europe!

Totally agree...side/limited view lower near stage isn’t Pit...but great view of the band. Ronnie's side has been a fun side to be on last couple yrs.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: February 19, 2020 03:34

DGA35
Just was on ticketmaster checking out what's left for tickets at all the shows. It appears Vancouver is nearly sold out, San Diego not bad as is Cleveland but all the other shows have lots of tickets available. Many have resale tickets going for under $100 US.

There's a limited pool of people willing to pay a month's rent to hear the same 18 songs. I mean, I guess I'm part of that pool though lol.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: February 19, 2020 06:23

Send It To me
DGA35

There's a limited pool of people willing to pay a month's rent to hear the same 18 songs. I mean, I guess I'm part of that pool though lol.

I paid $80.... Wish that was my months rent grinning smiley

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: February 19, 2020 12:59

I don't follow. I just checked Detroit, cleared out the filters & checked Standard Ticket. Section 316 is $199, but the section next to it, section 317, Is $1,018. Can someone explain?

Date: February 19, 2020 13:20

Sockers56
I don't follow. I just checked Detroit, cleared out the filters & checked Standard Ticket. Section 316 is $199, but the section next to it, section 317, Is $1,018. Can someone explain?

Neither is a Standard ticket.
When you clear the filters, the Standard sections are in bold colors.
You can still see the other ones if you zoom in and hover or select them.
The 317's are Platinum, the 316's are part of a yellow VIP package.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 19, 2020 16:10

Paddy
Send It To me
DGA35

I paid $80.... Wish that was my months rent grinning smiley

Not if you could see where you'd be living!

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: February 19, 2020 19:59

So this concerns me. I got tix to the San Diego show, nowhere did it say limited view when we bought our tickets. And the price was not any cheaper than any of the other seats of the right side of the stage. When I check my tickets after purchasing it now says limited view. Complete BS

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: February 19, 2020 20:28

Hound Dog
So this concerns me. I got tix to the San Diego show, nowhere did it say limited view when we bought our tickets. And the price was not any cheaper than any of the other seats of the right side of the stage. When I check my tickets after purchasing it now says limited view. Complete BS

You should be able to get TM to change them on this basis - they generally allow you to change them once anyway. I had an issue with obstructed seats in Columbus in ‘15 when the stage configuration was changed right before the show, moved everything forward so that my side view was restricted to the front strip of stage only. Ended up with a full refund including TM fees. Call and you’ll likely be sorted quickly.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1801
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home