Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:09

Personally, I think you're better off with a seat above the floor TumblinDice76. thumbs up

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:33

Looking at prices I think I got a great value.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 14, 2020 06:01

JadedFaded
timbernardis
what was that method of blocking TM from seeing my IP address that BV and others mentioned last year? Maybe that would bring up a generic TM webpage that would allow me to set up another TM account.

plexi

something called hidemyass?

I tried a couple of VPNs on Wednesday and neither worked.

So it's just best to use the wireless connection on your desktop/laptop and the mobile data on your smartphone/tablet. Run two addresses.

I did bring my work laptop and set up a remote connection to my work network so that made it three different IPs. No issues that way. Was running three laptops and one smartphone on Wednesday. Trimming that down to a 2+1 setup for Friday

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 14, 2020 06:23

Topi
JadedFaded
timbernardis
what was that method of blocking TM from seeing my IP address that BV and others mentioned last year? Maybe that would bring up a generic TM webpage that would allow me to set up another TM account.

plexi

So it's just best to use the wireless connection on your desktop/laptop and the mobile data on your smartphone/tablet. Run two addresses.

I did bring my work laptop and set up a remote connection to my work network so that made it three different IPs. No issues that way. Was running three laptops and one smartphone on Wednesday. Trimming that down to a 2+1 setup for Friday

I think I will just be using my hardwired connection on my desktop at work and also my laptop using my work wifi.

plexi

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 14, 2020 06:28

timbernardis
Topi
JadedFaded
timbernardis

plexi

I think I will just be using my hardwired connection on my desktop at work and also my laptop using my work wifi.

plexi

Good luck.

Date: February 14, 2020 06:32

two accounts, one on each device but going for pairs of shows in each time zone simultaneously.

plexi

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: February 14, 2020 07:00

TumblinDice76
Anyone buy the $136 GAs? I may have went this route yesterday if Inhad an AE card. Instead I bought $146 right behind the GA. Today nothing in lowerbowl just floor and nosebleed. I'm happy with my choice but just curious as to opinions of the back GA.

I bought GA rear of field for Charlotte, having had such a great time with those at Foxboro last year. To me, they’re the best value. You’re not stuck to a seat (although they obviously are not for those that need a seat). But you have room to dance and rock out, and the sound is very good. Like 90% of the stadium, you are mostly watching the action on the screens, but I paid $160 with the fees for Charlotte. Compared to $400+ for field seats? Gen. Adm. works for me!

Date: February 14, 2020 07:06

not to confuse myself, but I can have two different windows open on the same account?

Just not trying for the same show in each of those windows?

p

Date: February 14, 2020 07:28

Seems you can, I am in the presales for San Diego and Vancouver, same account, same browser, same everything...as we speak.

Codes EMOTIONAL and RESCUE still work

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: February 14, 2020 08:49

From May 28th in Dallas to June 6th in Buffalo is an 8 day break in the tour.

Perhaps something still in the works for June 2nd in the New York metropolitan area?

Date: February 14, 2020 08:50

OK, this issue of phone numbers. Are we talking two different things:

1) the phone number that the codes are sent to, whether a text to a mobile/cell phone or a phone call to a landline

2) the phone number that is associated with your TM account

or are these the same things?

I couldn't remember what the code window looked like yesterday so I just tried to access specific shows on TM to see it and it never asked me for a code, just was going to let me place an order without any waiting room or queue.

If 1 and 2 above are the same thing, we seem to have a disagreement whether it is necessary to have two different phone numbers for two different TM accounts. Daspy thinks you need to have two different numbers, whereas Topi says you can use the same number on both accounts.

I created a new TM account today, but somehow it has the same phone number as my original TM account AND it won't let me change it. [update: I put in the same phone number myself]. When I try, an e mail is sent to me to allow me to change my number which states this: We received your request to add or update a phone number connected to your Ticketmaster account. To keep your account protected, please confirm your email so we know it’s really you. Once you confirm, you'll be automatically redirected back to our site to finish adding a phone number on your account.

I click confirm and get this message: Incorrect Sign In Provided
You’ve entered an incorrect email or password. To continue, please confirm you are using the same email and password associated with the account you confirmed. When I hit OK, it brings me back to my Account Settings for my original account, not the new account I created today.

I think that somehow I may not have succeeded in creating a truly separate second TM account. Dammit, and the sale starts in a few hours!!

So, clarification is needed.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-14 09:13 by timbernardis.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 14, 2020 09:14

Because the presales are over in all categories, and it's in an interim period before the general sales officially start tomorrow at 10:00 AM (local times), there is no code needed for the time being.
The only tix currently available for some shows are either Platinum or limited side view, while other shows have nothing available - some saying "We Will Return Shortly".

Starting tomorrow at 10:00 (local times), it will all be back...waiting lines, codes, etc., etc., etc.

Date: February 14, 2020 09:33

Hairball
Because the presales are over in all categories, and it's in an interim period before the general sales officially start tomorrow at 10:00 AM (local times), there is no code needed for the time being.
The only tix currently available for some shows are either Platinum or limited side view, while other shows have nothing available - some saying "We Will Return Shortly".

Starting tomorrow at 10:00 (local times), it will all be back...waiting lines, codes, etc., etc., etc.

As far as that goes, that is what I suspected. Thanks Hairic.

p

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: February 14, 2020 09:56

Javadave

Every tour in recent years has a mid-tour break of about a week.

Date: February 14, 2020 10:24

Tim: just use a smartphone for the verification. It does NOT have to be the same phone # associated with your TM account, AND you can use the same phone to verify separate accounts in separate windows. They just want A phone, period.

Capisci?

Date: February 14, 2020 10:36

OK, this sounds good. I just don't want to get one of my accounts rejected because it is the same phone number on both my TM accounts. Don't want to be told that I already have a place in the queue and to go back there.

My only question is, given what I said in my previous post, can I be sure I have two separate accounts at this point? As I noted, when I tried to change my phone number on my new account, it wouldn't allow it and threw me back to my old account (see details above). Why did that happen?

plexi

Date: February 14, 2020 11:39

How the hell could anyone know if you have two separate accounts? If you logged out of account #1 and then created a new one, what is the problem? It "threw you back" to the old account because your browser settings probably had your passwords stored at the site...

Clear cookies, go incognito, start another browser up.

Date: February 14, 2020 11:48

I'll just try it from another computer here in the library.

Have you ever heard of Aaron Rodgers? He told the fans and the media "R - E - L - A - X."

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-14 11:50 by timbernardis.

Date: February 14, 2020 12:00

I am relaxed, it's just that you're killing me with those questions winking smiley

Date: February 14, 2020 12:20

Topi
I am relaxed, it's just that you're killing me with those questions winking smiley

Well, I am a man of detail.

And, you deserve to be killed.

plexi

PS Ever heard of Aaron Rodgers, WITHOUT looking it up?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 14, 2020 12:32

timbernardis
Topi

plexi

Isn't Aaron Rodgers tgat Cal QB who played a few miles from my house.

Good luck with tickets. I would if I could.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 14, 2020 12:32

Topi
Tim: just use a smartphone for the verification. It does NOT have to be the same phone # associated with your TM account, AND you can use the same phone to verify separate accounts in separate windows. They just want A phone, period.

Capisci?

Did you register the same credit card for different accounts? So far I have my card only registered to one account and left the other blank. Will the bounce when the realize - this credit card has a different account?

Posted by: harald2002 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 12:36

Javadave

Perhaps something still in the works for June 2nd in the New York metropolitan area?

thats a good question - 3 days on eather side...iam wondering about it too. Would be great - we will see...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-14 12:38 by harald2002.

Date: February 14, 2020 12:58

daspyknows
timbernardis
Topi

plexi

Isn't Aaron Rodgers tgat Cal QB who played a few miles from my house.

Good luck with tickets. I would if I could.

Glad to see u back Daspy. Yes, Cal QB. Before he became a Super Bowl champion.

plexi

Date: February 14, 2020 13:02

schwonek
Topi

Capisci?

Did you register the same credit card for different accounts? So far I have my card only registered to one account and left the other blank. Will the bounce when the realize - this credit card has a different account?

I think it may well be. I have one card on one account, and another on my second account so neither one will be rejected.

plexi

Date: February 14, 2020 13:19

schwonek
Topi

Capisci?

No, I used different cards on different accounts, but I think they will just see if you buy more than 8 tickets per show per card, and mutatis mutandis for LDs...

Date: February 14, 2020 13:20

Tim: not super on football but I did know Aaron Rodgers.

Date: February 14, 2020 13:30

timbernardis
timbernardis

Winning Ugly VXII
A land-line / house phone works fine to get the code.

A robot calls you with the six digit code within seconds.

At any rate,this has become ridiculous.I am probably going to sit this one out.

The same songs over and over.Only now more expensive,performed at a slower tempo,usually worse.

I went to the show in Foxboro last year and it was only notable for "Ride 'Em On Down" , "Play with Fire" , "Dead Flowers" , "Slipping Away", "Street Fighting Man", and "Satisfaction".

I was probably very fortunate to end up with "Play with Fire" and "Ride 'Em On Down" in hindsight.

The other fourteen songs were like watching paint dry for me. Maybe because I had been 15 times prior but,they have reduced the set list by 3 or 4 songs since around the time I started going.And the 3 or 4 songs cut were usually the most interesting.

I think that if they are going to rely on old songs,they should perform "Exile On Main Street" in its entirety.Or,perform new songs ..... or different old ones.If that would need to be in a club or theater,than so be it.

Personally,I am not paying 1k to end up with "Miss You" , "Sympathy for the Devil" etc..

The Stones have become precisely what they used to criticize.

YOU are boring. Go to sleep.

plexi

Whatever.

Get out of here with that crap.

You don't know me.

Instead of spending $ 1k repeatedly on this nonsense,I bought a boat.

So,if that is boring to you,then that's it.

Do you think I really care about your unqualified opinion??

Take your own advice and sit this one out, or sit all of them out in the future. And as daspyknows said, what are you doing on this website, or at least on this thread?

plexi

1) I am not at all concerned with what "daspyknows" says or does not say.

2) I am giving my qualified opinion on the outlook of "The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020".

That's from the perspective of someone who has been to 15 Stones concerts spanning at least 6 different tours.

Also taking into consideration past public comments made by members of the Rolling Stones themselves. Criticizing other bands' set lists circa the Steel Wheels era ..... but now following the same model that they were putting down."Bring something new to the table" etc. etc..

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: February 14, 2020 13:38

Topi
No, I used different cards on different accounts, but I think they will just see if you buy more than 8 tickets per show per card, and mutatis mutandis for LDs...

Geeez...if we have to get the lawyers involved, Ticketmaster just got too comp,icated! grinning smiley

Date: February 14, 2020 14:50

Hook, line and sinker!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1404
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home