Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 13, 2020 22:02

So glad I bought yesterday, looks like worse seats in day 2 pre sale.

Date: February 13, 2020 22:28

Presale today was better for me than yesterday. Finally with 6 count them 6 presale codes I got some today. Actually pretty good ones.

On Keith's side at the end of the side ramp just up off the field a few rows.
Meets my wife's requirement of a seat without someone standing up all the time.

Price was the same as sitting on the 80 yards line up off the field. Hmmm, much closer to the stage, same price...BUY.

So see you in Charlotte, NC.

Mike

P.S.

Still goes that this is a problem unique to RS-TM combo clusterf__k presale combo. No fan by far of TM, especially with their latest tricks of queue and "special" access code. No way I had this amount of problem with presales for The Eagles, Dead & Co, Roger Waters, Jimmy Buffett, you know bands that also have rabid followers.....

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 22:29 by MidnightDevilRambler.

Posted by: Liepger ()
Date: February 13, 2020 22:34

micawber
I'm from Germany. Finally got tickets for Tampa, face value.
The only delivery option was "go mobile".
Now I wanted to install the TM app and it tells me "App not available in my country oder my region."

I paid for the tickets and can't get themconfused smiley
Hate that sh*t.

Could anyone pls. help me?

This is not a problem.
Option 1: you will be able to download Ticketmaster app through WiFi at hotel, after you will arrive to the USA (local mobile operator will serve your Iphone).
Option 2: you may open Ticketmaster site on your phone at hotel, click "Open and save tickets", keep browser with the tickets open, to present them at the gates (this is what I did last year, without having internet).
Option 3. Ticketmaster says now, it is ok to simply add the tickets to Apple Wallet. So to be the most easiest option;
Option 4. Ticketmaster's instructions for these new SafeTix, in case phone dead or broken or lost. Bring the printed order number and show your ID at the ticket office before the entrance. They will issue a printed ticket. This seems to be a good backup option, a chance to get a hardcopy ticket souvenier as well!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 13, 2020 22:39

1985jayer
use Chrome and go incognito, i do this all the time will buying tickets.

timbernardis
what was that method of blocking TM from seeing my IP address that BV and others mentioned last year? Maybe that would bring up a generic TM webpage that would allow me to set up another TM account.

plexi

Are those two separate programs, or do you use them together? Just need to install them on computer and/or phone? If you have a handy link(s), please send. Would they be useful for buying Lucky Dip tix?

plexi

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: February 13, 2020 22:41

1. it did not work like that on my phone last year. The download from the appshop was not possible as TM app is not available in my country.

I was in the US and using local wifi

Posted by: Liepger ()
Date: February 13, 2020 22:48

Adams
1. it did not work like that on my phone last year. The download from the appshop was not possible as TM app is not available in my country.

Hmm.. I thought, I managed to install it, while using WiFi at hotel in the USA. Will re-test this year again smiling smiley But, options 2 and 3 is a workaround anyway.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: February 13, 2020 23:03

SomeTorontoGirl
Got Vancouver. My blood pressure is slowly settling back into measurable range. I have never needed chocolate so much in my life.

No Buffalo.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: February 13, 2020 23:13

babyblue
SomeTorontoGirl
Got Vancouver. My blood pressure is slowly settling back into measurable range. I have never needed chocolate so much in my life.

No Buffalo.

Not yet ... just bitter tears of frustration. angry smiley

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: February 13, 2020 23:58

Adams

You have to open a new account in US App store.Then you can download TM app from US App store.
It's easy, I did the same

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: February 14, 2020 00:16

micawber
JumpinJeppeFlash
micawber
I'm from Germany. Finally got tickets for Tampa, face value.
The only delivery option was "go mobile".
Now I wanted to install the TM app and it tells me "App not available in my country oder my region."

I paid for the tickets and can't get themconfused smiley
Hate that sh*t.

Could anyone pls. help me?

[help.ticketmaster.com]

Thank you very much - I couldn't find this in the help section of TM!
Great!!!

Same for me here! thank you very much!

Posted by: dennisdster ()
Date: February 14, 2020 01:10

Yes, paper tickets were an option for San Diego.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: February 14, 2020 01:39

Overpriced tickets. Hard to believe

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 02:09

PIT continues to be the best value, though hard to equate a $500 ticket as a good value. Anyone else notice the floor tix that were $350-$400 last year are all $500 (ish) this time? No thanks...

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 14, 2020 02:23

To get tickets for Vancouver, do u have to have a Ticketmaster Canada account?

plexi

Posted by: britstones ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:12

plexi[/quote
You shouldn’t have any issues. I would think you can order through Ticketmaster.com as well

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:16

timbernardis

plexi

No. Just be aware its Canadian dollars not US dollars when buying.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:35

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you tell which tickers are Face Value through TM. I thought Platinum were Face, but I thought I read you have to clear the filters to find the tickets with Face Value prices? Many thanks.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:42

Clear the filters, then select Standard Ticket...

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:43

JN99
PIT continues to be the best value, though hard to equate a $500 ticket as a good value. Anyone else notice the floor tix that were $350-$400 last year are all $500 (ish) this time? No thanks...

Not for a stadium.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:46

Got printed tickets via Standard Mail in the US for all mine except Atlanta, which only offered Go Mobile... was this the only option for Atlanta, maybe all events at Mercedes Benz Stadium are Mobile only?

San Diego
Buffalo
Detroit
Louisville
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Atlanta

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:52

St. Louis 2020 tickets maybe like 60-70% more expensive than Kansas City 2015. Crazy.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:57

Send It To me
St. Louis 2020 tickets maybe like 60-70% more expensive than Kansas City 2015. Crazy.

That looked to be a slow seller so far and the prices are WAY more friendlier than SD.

Date: February 14, 2020 04:04

I was in que it said 142 in front of me. Then a minute later it said 1 in front,is that normal to go so fast.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 04:04

TKinOH
Clear the filters, then select Standard Ticket...

Thank you!

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 04:11

babyblue
I was in que it said 142 in front of me. Then a minute later it said 1 in front,is that normal to go so fast.

I thought the ques went fast. Except,I have a feeling...for SD tomorrow.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 14, 2020 04:20

MidnightDevilRambler
Presale today was better for me than yesterday. Finally with 6 count them 6 presale codes I got some today. Actually pretty good ones.

Yes, I did a little better today getting a single in A5 floor near center vs. what I saw yesterday in A1,A2,A6,A7.
While not exactly what I was aiming for (PIT), I don't recall seeing any face values in that section yesterday, and am quite satisfied and relieved.
Will take a peak tomorrow when regular sale starts, but not stressing anymore....eye popping smiley...not that I ever really was.winking smileyconfused smileysmiling smiley

JN99
Anyone else notice the floor tix that were $350-$400 last year are all $500 (ish) this time? No thanks...

Yes I noticed which is partially why I was hesitant yesterday and today to go for the A2 and A6's. Seems those sections would have been about $100 less last summer - at least they were at the Rose Bowl which is where I sat.
Now it's $500 face value across the entire board, but looking at San Diego again right now and you'd be lucky to even get that as it's truly slim pickin's - at least for what is shown - a few scattered face value singles to the sides and the rest platinums at twice the price. Like the Rose Bowl show, I have a feeling this one isn't going to get any easier as far as ticket drops, etc. - even the VIP Pit packages are gone, and at the moment not even any outrageously overpriced Platinum Pits.
Seems they could just invent some more of those due to demand while raking in more $$$$ and squeezing more into the Pit, and maybe they eventually will, but for the time being there's none. Wonder what tomorrow's general sale will look like....

Date: February 14, 2020 04:25

Anyone notice the added on fees are less this time. Am I wrong? They final price at check out seems less fees added to me

Date: February 14, 2020 04:48

kv2915
babyblue

Date: February 14, 2020 04:52

babyblue
kv2915
babyblue

Yea I did score aome tickets,no pit, too much for me. There are cheap nose bleed seats if you are watching your wallet. Think of it this way, at least you are in the stadium.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 14, 2020 04:56

Anyone buy the $136 GAs? I may have went this route yesterday if Inhad an AE card. Instead I bought $146 right behind the GA. Today nothing in lowerbowl just floor and nosebleed. I'm happy with my choice but just curious as to opinions of the back GA.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1567
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home