Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: micawber ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:55

syrel
micawber
I'm from Germany. Finally got tickets for Tampa, face value.
The only delivery option was "go mobile".
Now I wanted to install the TM app and it tells me "App not available in my country oder my region."

I paid for the tickets and can't get themconfused smiley
Hate that sh*t.

Could anyone pls. help me?

I had a similar situation last year. If you are using Android you can download the US TM app from a site like apkpure (or if you are uncomfortable downloading from the net, maybe a US IORRer can email you a copy of their app). It's a real PITA. If you're using Apple, I don't know, sorry.

syrel

Thank you, syrel. Of course I have an iPhoneangry smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 17:55 by micawber.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:55

When you use a phone to order, must you go to the TM website or use the app, or both? And if the app for LDs, would it be the RS.com app or the TM app?

plexi

Date: February 13, 2020 17:56

harleybla
You could get behind a VPN and choose USA ip address and that should work for you.

Doesn't work for me, as I have an iPhone and the apple app store knows, where you're located and which apps aren't for you.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:57

timbernardis
When you use a phone to order, must you go to the TM website or use the app, or both? And if the app for LDs, would it be the RS.com app or the TM app?

plexi

Website. Forget the apps.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:58

timbernardis
Update to the Addendum:
I see that only the dark blue sections give the Offer Code Required message, not the sections shaded in light blue. Still, what does it mean?

And for San Diego and Vancouver anyway in the fan club presale today, I see no option to filter out resale tix. Exactly where do you find this filter? When I click on Type, this is what appears:

The Rolling Stones Fan Club Presale

NO FILTER 'PIT' VIP PACKAGE

NO FILTER 'RED' VIP PACKAGE

NO FILTER 'BLUE' VIP PACKAGE

NO FILTER 'GREEN' VIP PACKAGE

NO FILTER 'BLACK' VIP PACKAGE

NO FILTER 'YELLOW' VIP PACKAGE

Front Of The Line by American Express Invites Presale Tickets

Official Platinum

I just did a simple copy and paste of what I found on the San Diego and Vancouver ticket/seat map pages.

plexi

Click Clear All then enter RAINBOW and you will only see fanclub seats. One general sale starts the regular tickets will be an option too.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:58

micawber
syrel
micawber
Now I wanted to install the TM app and it tells me "App not available in my country oder my region."

Hate that sh*t.

I had a similar situation last year. If you are using Android you can download the US TM app from a site like apkpure (or if you are uncomfortable downloading from the net, maybe a US IORRer can email you a copy of their app). It's a real PITA. If you're using Apple, I don't know, sorry.

syrel

Thank you, syrel. Of course I have an iPhoneangry smiley

You have to open a new account in US App store.Then you can download TM app from US App store.
It's easy, I did the same

Re: Stones Tickets without smartphone !
Date: February 13, 2020 18:01

Topi
timbernardis
You need a smart phone just to receive your code to get into the queue/waiting room. Maybe there is another way of receiving it, but I don't know what it would be.

plexi

Regular text message does not require a smartphone. You could use any "burner" that receives SMS messages...

It just has to be a real phone, not Google Voice.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 13, 2020 18:13

So it seems that you have to be in US or Canada to purchase tickets for Minneapolis??? Can any non-north american confirm?
syrel

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: February 13, 2020 18:15

micawber

Hate that sh*t.

[help.ticketmaster.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 13, 2020 18:16

Just did a test run for Nashville with TM password - EMOTIONAL - and was able to add a Pit 1 to cart. Tried again, and Pit 2 appeared - was also able to add to cart.
Now the long wait for San Diego...........

Date: February 13, 2020 18:19

Topi
timbernardis
You need a smart phone just to receive your code to get into the queue/waiting room. Maybe there is another way of receiving it, but I don't know what it would be.

plexi

Regular text message does not require a smartphone. You could use any "burner" that receives SMS messages...

What is a burner?

plexi

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: February 13, 2020 18:21

syrel
So it seems that you have to be in US or Canada to purchase tickets for Minneapolis??? Can any non-north american confirm?
syrel

I'm from the U.K. and was worried about this.

I inputed my address including the country and post code in the 'Street' & 'City' boxes, then used 90210 as the zip code, just because you have to input something and the format is restricted to numbers only. I also entered my phone number. It worked! I have an email confirming the ticket. I have no idea if they will get in touch with a problem or whether they will cancel my order when they try and post it to an address outside the U.S. ?!

The issue is that PIT and GA tickets are hard ticket only.

If you still have problems try picking a seated ticket, that might work as I think they will be mobile entry and will allow for overseas address.

Good luck!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: February 13, 2020 18:22

JumpinJeppeFlash
micawber

Hate that sh*t.

[help.ticketmaster.com]

Write TM, they will probably change it for Will Call pick up

Date: February 13, 2020 18:23

timbernardis
Topi
timbernardis

plexi

What is a burner?

plexi

the cheap phones the drug dealers use that you don't need a subscription plan for. Stuff like Boost Mobile.

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: February 13, 2020 18:24

** Please delete **

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 18:25 by Mr Jimmy.

Date: February 13, 2020 18:29

JumpinJeppeFlash
micawber

Hate that sh*t.

[help.ticketmaster.com]

Thank you very much - I couldn't find this in the help section of TM!
Great!!!

Date: February 13, 2020 18:36

micawber

Hate that sh*t.

Just go to Ticketmaster.com / My Account on your phone.

Date: February 13, 2020 18:37

timbernardis
Topi
timbernardis

plexi

What is a burner?

plexi

You haven't watched The Wire?!

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: February 13, 2020 18:38

Guys, thank you for sharing information.
I got a pit tix @ Pittsburgh.

Now it is 1:40am here and I will go to my bed.
Hope to get another ticket tomorrow midnight from Tokyo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 18:43 by a bigger nut.

Posted by: PhillyFAN ()
Date: February 13, 2020 18:46

I have not read thru all 21 pages but there are no east coast dates. NYC, Philly, Boston, DC. or Baltimore. I"m a Philly Fan and will have to miss this time.( sigh). Anyone else have these blues?

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: February 13, 2020 19:11

I used a landline for my verification code. It called me and a robot gave me the numbers. Thanks, bots!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: February 13, 2020 19:31

This has been frustrating for a lot of us, it seems. Having bought tickets all over the US and much of Europe, I thought I kinda knew what I was doing, but this has been a trip. Judging from some posts above, being a Mac person may have contributed. But aside from the general torture, what has really toasted my buns is the pricing - I had Pit tix which disappeared with the jolly ‘sorry, some other fan beat you to them’ taunt (who? I want names!!!) but every time I went back in, the price of Platinum tickets inched up, from about $940 to $973 over the space of an hour. I haven’t been following the news - did Viagogo buy Ticketmaster? angry smiley

Someone said this is going to be a marathon, not a sprint. I think they’re right. I only have Detroit sorted so far. Fingers crossed for Vancouver and a few others.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 13, 2020 19:40

Sorry to hear of your troubles STG. I managed to get Pittsburgh and Nashville pits dead easy. Then I could get Minneapolis but it wouldn't allow international will call, so I have twisted my UK address into USA format and have emailed TM to change method of delivery. But now I am locked out of the St Louis queue - I had a pit ticket in my basket and it crashed, then lots of people were beating me to it, apparently (obviously not you), and now I'm just being told that I'm not allowed to join the queue because I'm already in it, but I'm not!

In many ways it has been easier this time around to get face value pits right away, but when it's not easy it's a real PITA.

syrel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 19:43 by syrel.

Date: February 13, 2020 19:49

Topi
timbernardis
Topi
timbernardis

plexi

What is a burner?

plexi

You haven't watched The Wire?!

If that is a TV show, I don't watch much TV except for news and sports.

plexi

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: February 13, 2020 19:52

So I couldn't get into anything on my laptop except yesterday's presale with RAINBOW where no pit tix are available Had to use my iPad to get into the AEG presale. Hope it works, but am annoyed with all the changes ticketbastard has made which just make life difficult for fans.

Date: February 13, 2020 19:55

timbernardis

Winning Ugly VXII
A land-line / house phone works fine to get the code.

A robot calls you with the six digit code within seconds.

At any rate,this has become ridiculous.I am probably going to sit this one out.

The same songs over and over.Only now more expensive,performed at a slower tempo,usually worse.

I went to the show in Foxboro last year and it was only notable for "Ride 'Em On Down" , "Play with Fire" , "Dead Flowers" , "Slipping Away", "Street Fighting Man", and "Satisfaction".

I was probably very fortunate to end up with "Play with Fire" and "Ride 'Em On Down" in hindsight.

The other fourteen songs were like watching paint dry for me. Maybe because I had been 15 times prior but,they have reduced the set list by 3 or 4 songs since around the time I started going.And the 3 or 4 songs cut were usually the most interesting.

I think that if they are going to rely on old songs,they should perform "Exile On Main Street" in its entirety.Or,perform new songs ..... or different old ones.If that would need to be in a club or theater,than so be it.

Personally,I am not paying 1k to end up with "Miss You" , "Sympathy for the Devil" etc..

The Stones have become precisely what they used to criticize.

YOU are boring. Go to sleep.

plexi

Whatever.

Get out of here with that crap.

You don't know me.

Instead of spending $ 1k repeatedly on this nonsense,I bought a boat.

So,if that is boring to you,then that's it.

Do you think I really care about your unqualified opinion??

Take your own advice and sit this one out, or sit all of them out in the future. And as daspyknows said, what are you doing on this website, or at least on this thread?

plexi

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: February 13, 2020 19:59

PhillyFAN
I have not read thru all 21 pages but there are no east coast dates. NYC, Philly, Boston, DC. or Baltimore. I"m a Philly Fan and will have to miss this time.( sigh). Anyone else have these blues?

There’s no duplication of last year. Your nearest show is Pittsburgh, at the other end of Pennsylvania.

Date: February 13, 2020 20:01

i have a lousy place in the San Diego queue again today

Date: February 13, 2020 20:04

PhillyFAN

This is a repeat of the Zip Code tour cities (with a few differences)

Posted by: brucepv ()
Date: February 13, 2020 20:04

In the queue for SD as well with 2000+ in front of me.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1708
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home