Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 13, 2020 08:22

timbernardis
for San Diego and Vancouver anyway in the fan club presale today, I see no option to filter out resale tix. Exactly where do you find this filter?

For San Diego, there are no resale tickets listed yet - there is no filter because there's nothing to filter out.
When resale tickets do become available, they're usually in red on map - as of tight now there are none.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 13, 2020 10:20

I had no problem using the same phone number for separate accounts to get in line. It seems they just want a phone #, that is, to verify you are human vs. a bot - to get into the waiting room and from there to the actual line/queue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 11:00 by Topi.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 13, 2020 11:01

Hairball
timbernardis
for San Diego and Vancouver anyway in the fan club presale today, I see no option to filter out resale tix. Exactly where do you find this filter?

For San Diego, there are no resale tickets listed yet - there is no filter because there's nothing to filter out.
When resale tickets do become available, they're usually in red on map - as of tight now there are none.

Wonder why SD and Van don't have resale tix yet. Yet, there are plenty of sections that are well over face, so where did those come from?

No Filter, indeed!

plexi

Date: February 13, 2020 11:05

Topi
I had no problem using the same phone number for separate accounts to get in line. It seems they just want a phone #, that is, to verify you are human vs. a bot - to get into the waiting room and from there to the actual line/queue.

I might try that. Maybe.

plexi

Stones Tickets without smartphone !
Posted by: anne ()
Date: February 13, 2020 12:04

How can I receive in Europe Stones Tickets without a smartphone?
Thanks for any advice !

Re: Stones Tickets without smartphone !
Posted by: RG ()
Date: February 13, 2020 12:07

By using ur computer?

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: February 13, 2020 12:42

anne
Thanks for any advice !

Find someone with a smartphone !

Phone battery issues, cracked screen, or not using a smart device? No problem. Simply visit the venue box office on arrival. You’ll want to have your ID handy and order number to pick up your tickets.

Ticketmaster.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 14:07 by Lien.

Date: February 13, 2020 12:47

timbernardis
Hairball
timbernardis

Wonder why SD and Van don't have resale tix yet. Yet, there are plenty of sections that are well over face, so where did those come from?

No Filter, indeed!

plexi

That, my friend, is Platinum tickets and VIP packages - essentially TM scalping their own stock. Filter those out and voilá, you will have only face value to browse.

Date: February 13, 2020 12:48

anne
Thanks for any advice !

Use a computer and just print out the PDF ticket.

Re: Ticket prices?
Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: February 13, 2020 15:02

scottie7397
What comes with the VIP Packages? Meet and greet? Or just some overpriced souvenirs and seats in first 10 rows? Can't seem to locate on Ticketmaster
Just overpriced im afraid.... may come with a goodybag, first 10 rows not garanteed, check the seatingplan on tm.com... can be anywhere..

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: February 13, 2020 15:08

anne
Thanks for any advice !

Last year i bought a smart phone especially for the tour smiling smiley A cheap one is less then 100 euro.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: February 13, 2020 15:10

daspyknows
timbernardis
I just re-read all the recent posts after I posed my question above, letting it all come together and sink in.

I have two 32" monitors for my desktop at work. Say for the Cleveland show, open two different windows each using one account, one on each monitor for easy viewing. Try to get in 30 minutes before they go on sale to improve my spot in the queue.

At the exact same time (30 minutes before 10 am EST) for the Pittsburgh show, use my laptop and my phone, one account on each.

So I am juggling four connections to TM at one time on three devices.

The exact same scenario would work for my two West Coast shows.

But an important question -- can you use the Lucky Dip button on the Stones site 30 minutes early? I think not, they only go live at 10 am EST. Unless someone knows of a way to get in a queue ahead of time. Otherwise, I must wait to get in til 10 am.

Is the above workable?

plexi

Not sure how the lucky dip component works but it ultimately routes you to ticketmaster so ticketmaster rules apply. Other than that I think you have it.

Also the waiting room opened on phone today 30 minutes before but on computer only 10. Just passing on the observations for what its worth.

I got in the waiting room on my computer 26 minutes early. It says log on 10 minutes early but from past experience I knew it opened up much earlier than that.

Date: February 13, 2020 15:36

Topi
anne
Thanks for any advice !

There are no pdf-tickets, you need a smartphone.

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: February 13, 2020 16:24

MononoM
Topi
anne
Thanks for any advice !

you can't print? i install the ticketmaster APP on my smartphone, but i see only concerts in Europe not in USA.

Date: February 13, 2020 16:30

Topi
timbernardis
Hairball
timbernardis

No Filter, indeed!

plexi

That, my friend, is Platinum tickets and VIP packages - essentially TM scalping their own kstock. Filter those out and voilá, you will have only face value to browse.

I did filter those out. I see those prices when I hover over certain sections on the seat map even after my filtering everything out except for fan club presale.

plexi

Date: February 13, 2020 16:38

You need a smart phone just to receive your code to get into the queue/waiting room. Maybe there is another way of receiving it, but I don't know what it would be.

plexi

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 13, 2020 16:42

timbernardis
You need a smart phone just to receive your code to get into the queue/waiting room. Maybe there is another way of receiving it, but I don't know what it would be.

plexi
It does give you the option to "text or call" your phone number.
Assuming a call on a land line would work just fine if you are near one.

Date: February 13, 2020 16:47

timbernardis

plexi

Regular text message does not require a smartphone. You could use any "burner" that receives SMS messages...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 16:48 by Topi.

Date: February 13, 2020 16:52

MononoM
Topi
anne
Thanks for any advice !

I do stand corrected, thanks Menno. TM says screenshots of ticket or printed barcodes will not work.

So: need a smartphone for the actual ticket but just a regular cellular phone will do to get the verification code to be able to buy said ticket...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 16:56 by Topi.

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:04

Well that was incredibly easy...

Just scored a PIT1 ticket for Atlanta in the TM presale. Face value. Only 14 people in front of me in the queue. Straight in. No issues.

See ya there!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:08

Yes, weirdly easy. Just got pit 2 for Pittsburgh. Make me feel as though I've just made a mistake and prices are going to end up dropping to $200...

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:09

Topi
MononoM
Topi
anne
Thanks for any advice !

I do stand corrected, thanks Menno. TM says screenshots of ticket or printed barcodes will not work.

So: need a smartphone for the actual ticket but just a regular cellular phone will do to get the verification code to be able to buy said ticket...

And if purchasing Lucky Dips even if they say only mobile delivery or similar, they will all be automatically reverted to will call where simply a printed receipt, c card and id will be required. If not Lucky Dips, reg tix can be switched out later for that as well via a phone call.

Date: February 13, 2020 17:11

A land-line / house phone works fine to get the code.

A robot calls you with the six digit code within seconds.

At any rate,this has become ridiculous.I am probably going to sit this one out.

The same songs over and over.Only now more expensive,performed at a slower tempo,usually worse.

I went to the show in Foxboro last year and it was only notable for "Ride 'Em On Down" , "Play with Fire" , "Dead Flowers" , "Slipping Away", "Street Fighting Man", and "Satisfaction".

I was probably very fortunate to end up with "Play with Fire" and "Ride 'Em On Down" in hindsight.

The other fourteen songs were like watching paint dry for me. Maybe because I had been 15 times prior but,they have reduced the set list by 3 or 4 songs since around the time I started going.And the 3 or 4 songs cut were usually the most interesting.

I think that if they are going to rely on old songs,they should perform "Exile On Main Street" in its entirety.Or,perform new songs ..... or different old ones.If that would need to be in a club or theater,than so be it.

Personally,I am not paying 1k to end up with "Miss You" , "Sympathy for the Devil" etc..

The Stones have become precisely what they used to criticize.

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:30

aeg presale Password: RESCUE

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:35

I got two emails today. AEG with passcode RESCUE and Ticketmaster with passcode EMOTIONAL. Not sure which one I should use at 10 pacific time.

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:40

I'm from Germany. Finally got tickets for Tampa, face value.
The only delivery option was "go mobile".
Now I wanted to install the TM app and it tells me "App not available in my country oder my region."

I paid for the tickets and can't get themconfused smiley
Hate that sh*t.

Could anyone pls. help me?

Date: February 13, 2020 17:43

JadedFaded
I got two emails today. AEG with passcode RESCUE and Ticketmaster with passcode EMOTIONAL. Not sure which one I should use at 10 pacific time.

You can enter both

Date: February 13, 2020 17:47

micawber
I'm from Germany. Finally got tickets for Tampa, face value.
The only delivery option was "go mobile".
Now I wanted to install the TM app and it tells me "App not available in my country oder my region."

I paid for the tickets and can't get themconfused smiley
Hate that sh*t.

Could anyone pls. help me?

I had a similar situation last year. If you are using Android you can download the US TM app from a site like apkpure (or if you are uncomfortable downloading from the net, maybe a US IORRer can email you a copy of their app). It's a real PITA. If you're using Apple, I don't know, sorry.

syrel

Date: February 13, 2020 17:51

For Vancouver, will I have to have a Ticketmaster Canada account, or can I just use my TM US account?

plexi

Posted by: harleybla ()
Date: February 13, 2020 17:53

You could get behind a VPN and choose USA ip address and that should work for you.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1802
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home