Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 157
Re: Pre sale codes
Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: February 12, 2020 08:11

Thanks mate winking smiley

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 12, 2020 10:17

Donnebr
Rainbow is the code. Holding out for LD,s

Not in the presale, that will be friday

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: February 12, 2020 12:09

syrel
Donnebr

How do you know LD is friday?

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 12, 2020 12:19

MononoM
syrel
Donnebr

How do you know LD is friday?

From experience.

Prices of VIP packages
Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: February 12, 2020 01:30

Does anyone know the prices of the VIP packages?

Re: Prices of VIP packages
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 12, 2020 01:35

Whatever you are willing to pay, but why?

Date: February 12, 2020 02:14

daspyknows

Because if I am unable to get a good seat in the pre-sales, etc., there may be better seats available through the VIP Packages.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: February 12, 2020 02:23

Depends on whether you want platinum, gold, silver, emerald, ruby or whatever other category they dream up to make money from old rope. Either way, the cost is probably not too much less than double the face value of tickets in each category. They are worth it to some, I guess - not for the tat included with the ticket, but for the peace of mind if you don't have the time or inclination to vie for tickets or be on constant alert for ticket drops. I would think Event Travel packages (if offered on this tour) are a better deal. At least they include accommodation!

Date: February 12, 2020 02:36

steffialicia
daspyknows

Because if I am unable to get a good seat in the pre-sales, etc., there may be better seats available through the VIP Packages.

Just be patient. What kind of seats are you trying to get?

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: February 12, 2020 02:43

I agree - patience is the key. If you're on it, you'll get what you need without shelling out for a VIP package.

Date: February 12, 2020 03:32

Beast
I agree - patience is the key. If you're on it, you'll get what you need without shelling out for a VIP package.

I want a really good seat!! My nerves can't take it so I usually wind up going straight to the brokers and getting fleeced. I know I should just chill for a while.

Date: February 12, 2020 03:44

steffialicia
Beast

I want a really good seat!! My nerves can't take it so I usually wind up going straight to the brokers and getting fleeced. I know I should just chill for a while.

what do you consider a reaaly good seat? very subjective.

Date: February 12, 2020 03:59

daspyknows
steffialicia
Beast

As an example, for Tampa, BDCGJ or 111, 110, 135, 136 or pit but I'm not sure about that due to the Florida heat.

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: February 12, 2020 04:34

The only time I've seen VIP tickets as being worth it for the Stones was during the ZIP Code Tour, because there were no pits and they had reserved seating right up to the stage. I had 4th row near the center runway. Totally worth it.

Other acts include a Meet & Greet and/or admission to the sound check. With McCartney, the sound check means you get a semi-private concert that runs 60-90 minutes. You'll never catch the Stones doing that for their fans.

Date: February 12, 2020 04:47

steffialicia
daspyknows
steffialicia
Beast

As an example, for Tampa, BDCGJ or 111, 110, 135, 136 or pit but I'm not sure about that due to the Florida heat.

You should try tomorrow'w presale, only buy what you want. if not try thursday presale and do the same then if still looking try again friday. If nothing I would keep looking and wait til last 48 hours. Avoid brokers. They will drop pit tickets. I know every city but possibly LA there were drops.

If really nervous, platinum seats are cheaper but you won't get schwag. Wait on those too.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 12, 2020 06:30

Just my two cents:

The Stones played USA just last year. Some states get shows again. The market has to be saturated as far as casual concert-goers. We as hard-core fans probably don't realize that.

I would really advise to wait it out. Good tickets, if not available at face value right away, will almost certainly appear later in the game. There is absolutely no need to splash out on a VIP Package. You will regret it.

The merchandise itself you can get pretty cheap on Ebay or wherever afterwards, it would be stupid to pay a 1000 dollar premium just for that.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: February 12, 2020 06:39

5stringTele

Other acts include a Meet & Greet and/or admission to the sound check. With McCartney, the sound check means you get a semi-private concert that runs 60-90 minutes. You'll never catch the Stones doing that for their fans.

well McCartney doesn't do it for the fans, he does it for the soundcheck

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 12, 2020 07:07

Nikkei
5stringTele

It's a great day experience seeing a PMC sound check. He often plays some rock and R&B oldies from the 50s and 60s, some unusual solo stuff and the odd Beatles tune. He is way more fan friendly than the Stones.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: February 12, 2020 08:07

I'm in agreement with the Macca sound check. In comparison I did the Stones onstage deal and though it was cool Macca was more impressive in this way. Also I was a bit upset to find out all the people around me onstage got there for free, just to fill it up. That's our boys and their personable management. Plus the 2 times my choice seats got turned into crappy ones for premium prices. I could go on and on, but in the end it's always a good concert at least.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: February 12, 2020 11:59

Will these current concerts be all seating affairs?

Any standing?

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: February 12, 2020 12:12

odean73

Any standing?

There will be pit-sections

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 12, 2020 13:38

MononoM
odean73

Any standing?

As well as a rear GA standing section behind seats on floor cool smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 12, 2020 13:49

Topi
Just my two cents:

The Stones played USA just last year. Some states get shows again. The market has to be saturated as far as casual concert-goers. We as hard-core fans probably don't realize that.

I would really advise to wait it out. Good tickets, if not available at face value right away, will almost certainly appear later in the game. There is absolutely no need to splash out on a VIP Package. You will regret it.

The merchandise itself you can get pretty cheap on Ebay or wherever afterwards, it would be stupid to pay a 1000 dollar premium just for that.

Agree.
I bought two VIP merch packages on Ebay after last leg (<$50) because I liked the city specific lithos in them winking smiley.
Cooler bag was kinda cool as well. Still plenty of them available.
[www.ebay.com]

Date: February 12, 2020 14:27

MononoM
odean73

Any standing?

Thanks, forgot about them.drinking smiley

Date: February 12, 2020 14:27

MisterDDDD
MononoM
odean73

Any standing?

As well as a rear GA standing section behind seats on floor cool smiley

Thanks.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: February 12, 2020 14:41

Austin is mostly standing.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: February 12, 2020 14:49

IanBillen
I have not received my presale code?

I want to go to Cleveland on the 19th (June) and the presale is starting in 10 hours. I already registered ... what to do (checked my spam ...got emails from rs but no code).

Should I try rainbow or shatter? Are they different for different shows as was asked? Any advice? Plz help.

Is there any advantage of one of these pre-sales over the other?

Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 12, 2020 15:20

Kovach: last time I was able to grab a face value pit for MetLife in the presale by using a certain code, which at that time was CLOUD. Unfortunately I forget exactly which one of the codes it was...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-12 15:20 by Topi.

Date: February 12, 2020 15:43

daspyknows
steffialicia
daspyknows
steffialicia
Beast

You should try tomorrow'w presale, only buy what you want. if not try thursday presale and do the same then if still looking try again friday. If nothing I would keep looking and wait til last 48 hours. Avoid brokers. They will drop pit tickets. I know every city but possibly LA there were drops.

If really nervous, platinum seats are cheaper but you won't get schwag. Wait on those too.

Thanks for your advice.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 12, 2020 15:56

TornAndFried
Nikkei
5stringTele

It's a great day experience seeing a PMC sound check. He often plays some rock and R&B oldies from the 50s and 60s, some unusual solo stuff and the odd Beatles tune. He is way more fan friendly than the Stones.

Stones piss anywhere man. Or something.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1473
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home