Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 157
Re: Ticket prices?
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 11, 2020 19:45

spunky

How do you get access to the AEG Presale this Thursday?

Maybe via [www.axs.com] or [www.AEGPresents.com] ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-12 12:20 by Irix.

Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: February 11, 2020 19:45

5stringTele
spikenyc
Presale code is ******

Not cool posting the Stones password. I cut slack for radio or venue, etc. presale passwords (even appreciate it), but everybody here should register for the Stones fan club/presales. Please don't help scalpers who couldn't care less for the Rolling Stones.

Well I regisgtered for rollingstones.com and have got nothing yet!

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: February 11, 2020 19:50

On Ticketmaster for the Tampa show there is a rollingstones.com presale and a rolling stones fanclub presale :that's confusing ! Anyone knows the difference ?

Marylou from France

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: February 11, 2020 19:53

^^ That may explain why I got two emails with the same password.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 11, 2020 19:54

timbernardis
daspyknows
timbernardis
daspyknows
spoonful2
timbernardis
2014Slayer
RMNice1958
Anyone got any tips for buying tickets for more than one show at the same time through TM? Only ever bought for one show at a time before.

I spoke with Ticketmaster last week about that, and they said each venue is a separate transaction. You have go back into que for each transaction, I figure San Diego will be toughest market because of LA buyers, then I will go to Vancouver tickets. Since Tampa will be 7 am my time, I can purchase that one early.

U should be able to have two or more windows open on different devices using the same account and order tickets simultaneously for more than one show. Correct me if I am wrong.

plexi

Not anymore, most of the time they will kick all but 1 (and often that one too) out.

Multiple events are ok. I had 2 Roger Waters shows ordered at same time.

When did you order those? I am just wondering if this new process would affect that -- regarding getting some kind of a code that then allows you into a waiting room which is essentially a line and you can only order once you come up in the queue, etc. Don't know if I have got the process correctly, but I intend to practice during the presale in advance of the general sale on Friday. This new process/procedure has got me kind of nervous. My whole tour is predicated on getting Lucky Dips for all or most shows and I can't have things screwed up at this late date.

plexi

A few weeks ago when tickets to SF and Sacramento went on sale. You get a code for each show, just don't mix them up. You enter 2 different "waiting rooms".

They do have the ability to do different things for different shows. Love Rocks Benefit in NY was a free for all lie the old days without a waiting room.

Hey Daspy, you are from the Bay Area or Sactown?? I was born and raised in Sac and went to Cal for my undergraduate degrees. Thanks for your up to date info!

plexi

Bay Area. I ride the Hayward fault just north of Memorial Stadium.

Date: February 11, 2020 20:01

I live in France and I have not yet received the email.

Date: February 11, 2020 20:09

smiling smileyjust got it !

Date: February 11, 2020 20:11

I plan to attend the Tampa concert, is there any risk of a hurricane at this time of the year ?

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 11, 2020 21:02

Marylou59
I plan to attend the Tampa concert, is there any risk of a hurricane at this time of the year ?

Yes.

I was born in Tampa and lived there until I was 20. Anytime between May and October is a risk for hurricane. Consider what New Orleans got last year and that was just a few days later in July. That could have easily shifted east towards Tampa instead.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-11 21:06 by tonyc.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: February 11, 2020 21:03

Me too

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: February 11, 2020 21:06

If you get the Rolling Stones newsletter you get the code.

Date: February 11, 2020 21:13

sarahunwin
I am so confused with all these presales.

Is there a code for Ticketmaster? I have an account but haven't received anything from them?

Is there a code for Amex presales? Often it is the phone number on back of card or do you just have to use the card to buy?

Rollingstones.com is meant to email a code if you signed up, right?

thanks for any clarification

Amex code is the phone number on the back AND buying the tixs with your Amex card. A 1-2 punch if you will.

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: February 11, 2020 21:27

For Amex Front of the Line presales I always get an email the morning tickets are available that has the code to enter on ticketmaster. I'm expecting to get the email early tomorrow morning!

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: February 11, 2020 22:13

Marylou59

There's always some sort of risk associated with Florida (smiling smiley. The one factor you do have control over is making smart and timely travel plans for the July 4 holiday weekend.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: February 11, 2020 22:36

Early July the risk is pretty minimal. Not to say don't keep an eye out, but it would be pretty unusual for a hurricane that early in the season.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: February 11, 2020 22:56

RAINBOW is the code

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: February 11, 2020 23:07

RAINBOW is my code

Date: February 11, 2020 23:51

Thank you Tonyc , DeanGoodman and keefmick for your advice. I'll try to get tickets for Atlanta, Saint Louis and Charlotte. I could not attend San Francisco, New York and New Orleans last year, although I had tickets because of the postponement. So I hope this year everything will be all right !

Marylou from France

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 12, 2020 00:19

Marylou59
Thank you Tonyc , DeanGoodman and keefmick for your advice. I'll try to get tickets for Atlanta, Saint Louis and Charlotte. I could not attend San Francisco, New York and New Orleans last year, although I had tickets because of the postponement. So I hope this year everything will be all right !

Marylou from France

Well, you will definitely have no worries about weather in the air conditioned Atlanta dome. And the last show of the tour should make it extra special, too!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 12, 2020 03:21

[

Hey Daspy, you are from the Bay Area or Sactown?? I was born and raised in Sac and went to Cal for my undergraduate degrees. Thanks for your up to date info!

plexi[/quote]

Bay Area. I ride the Hayward fault just north of Memorial Stadium.[/quote]

northside of campus area?

plexi

Date: February 12, 2020 03:46

timbernardis
[

plexi

Bay Area. I ride the Hayward fault just north of Memorial Stadium.[/quote]

northside of campus area?

north of berkeley 5 miles

plexi[/quote]

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: February 12, 2020 04:37

Marylou59

One thing we learned during the 2019 tour -- if there is a hurricane, it will find the most convenient Stones concert to crash.

One thing about July hurricanes, they rarely happen, and when they do, they're weak. Don't worry about it until there's something to worry about.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 12, 2020 06:00

Good luck to everybody in the presales! Get what you want. Get what you need. Don't get what you don't want. Don't get what you don't need.

Me personally, I'm gonna use the presale as a dress rehearsal to see how the system works. If I see something I want (read: face value pits for either Minneapolis or Nashville, or both), I'll try and grab them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-12 06:00 by Topi.

Pre sale codes
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: February 12, 2020 00:14

Does anyone know if the codes vary from city to city or is the one I got god for any and all tix.

Re: Pre sale codes
Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: February 12, 2020 00:33

RAINBOW

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: February 12, 2020 00:48

That’s what I got. So I guess that works for every show.

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: February 12, 2020 02:44

Rainbow is the code. Holding out for LD,s

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: February 12, 2020 03:16

For Cleveland on Thursday, the iHeart radio passcode is SHATTER, not the song title, but suggestive of it...or at least the awful Stuart Whitman Shaw Brothers film of 1974.

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: February 12, 2020 06:58

I have not received my presale code?

I want to go to Cleveland on the 19th (June) and the presale is starting in 10 hours. I already registered ... what to do (checked my spam ...got emails from rs but no code).

Should I try rainbow or shatter? Are they different for different shows as was asked? Any advice? Plz help.

Date: February 12, 2020 07:56

IanBillen
I have not received my presale code?

I want to go to Cleveland on the 19th (June) and the presale is starting in 10 hours. I already registered ... what to do (checked my spam ...got emails from rs but no code).

Should I try rainbow or shatter? Are they different for different shows as was asked? Any advice? Plz help.

RAINBOW or if you have AMEX, the phone number on the back.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1435
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home