Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 157
Re: Ticket prices?
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 10, 2020 22:45

Ticket prices Austin, TX: [TheCircuit.com] .

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: February 10, 2020 23:12

Wow. Lots of options and no mention of LDs.

Date: February 10, 2020 23:30

Sales times (Minneapolis):

RS Fan Club Presale: Wed, Feb 12, 10:00 am CST - Thu, Feb 13, 10:00 pm CST

American Express Presale: Wed, Feb 12, 10:00 am CST - Thu, Feb 13, 10:00 pm CST

VIP Packages Presale: Wed, Feb 12, 10:00 am CST - Thu, Feb 13, 10:00 pm CST

Official Platinum Presale: Wed, Feb 12, 10:00 am CST - Thu, Feb 13, 10:00 pm CST

AEG Presale: Thu, Feb 13, 10:00 am CST - Thu, Feb 13, 10:00 pm CST

Ticketmaster Presale: Thu, Feb 13, 10:00 am CST - Thu, Feb 13, 10:00 pm CST

VIP Packages: Fri, Feb 14, 10:00 am CST - Sat, Apr 25, 05:00 pm CDT

Official Platinum: Fri, Feb 14, 10:00 am CST - Sat, May 16, 08:00 pm CDT

Onsale to General Public: Fri, Feb 14, 10:00 am CST

[www.Ticketmaster.com]

Posted by: scottie7397 ()
Date: February 10, 2020 23:48

What comes with the VIP Packages? Meet and greet? Or just some overpriced souvenirs and seats in first 10 rows? Can't seem to locate on Ticketmaster

Date: February 11, 2020 00:00

scottie7397

Can't seem to locate on Ticketmaster

Wait until the official Presale starts (Wed, Feb 12, 10 am).

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: February 11, 2020 00:09

VIP packages are just normal tickets that are grossly overpriced with some very cheap looking merchandise thrown in.
Meet and greet packages were being sold in pairs last year for $35,000 and state that you get between 15-90 seconds with the band.

Best advice is to be patient if at first you don’t get the tickets you want don’t panic there is always tickets available one way or another for regular price right up until showtime.

Nate

Posted by: Telly ()
Date: February 11, 2020 00:11

scottie7397
What comes with the VIP Packages? Meet and greet? Or just some overpriced souvenirs and seats in first 10 rows? Can't seem to locate on Ticketmaster

I did VIP last year & there's no meet and greet. They had one but it was $50k that went to several charities, iirc, so I had to pass on that. Last year I got a cooler and a book with some pictures. Nothing that great but, imo, VIP is just paying more to get a better seat. If something cool comes with it, I consider it a bonus.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 11, 2020 07:07

Nate
VIP packages are just normal tickets that are grossly overpriced with some very cheap looking merchandise thrown in.
Meet and greet packages were being sold in pairs last year for $35,000 and state that you get between 15-90 seconds with the band.

Best advice is to be patient if at first you don’t get the tickets you want don’t panic there is always tickets available one way or another for regular price right up until showtime.

Nate

THERE IS NO WAY I'D PAY $35K for 15 seconds with the band! 90 seconds on the other hand, well now you're speaking my language!

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: February 11, 2020 10:09

They’re playing the cotton bowl 5 days later too so if you’re planning on making a trip to Texas to see The Rolling Stones there will be a shit ton of tickets available.
Both of these are monster shows, I’m suprised they did two this big in the same place to be honest.its only about a 3 and a 1/2 hour drive from Austin to the big D.that many tickets that close together is a dream really, that Austin show looks like a really good time.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: February 11, 2020 13:33

kv2915

LDs are never ever mentioned on ticketmaster since they are only sold thru RS.com RS.com provides a special link to a ticketmaster site that is only available by using that link. The usual buyer at TM doesn't see the LD option (and doesn't know about it)

Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: MAF ()
Date: February 11, 2020 14:59

Did they offer tickets for print at home last year?
When do they ship the tix? Two weeks before the show or earlier?

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 11, 2020 16:37

daspyknows
timbernardis
daspyknows
spoonful2
timbernardis
2014Slayer
RMNice1958
Anyone got any tips for buying tickets for more than one show at the same time through TM? Only ever bought for one show at a time before.

I spoke with Ticketmaster last week about that, and they said each venue is a separate transaction. You have go back into que for each transaction, I figure San Diego will be toughest market because of LA buyers, then I will go to Vancouver tickets. Since Tampa will be 7 am my time, I can purchase that one early.

U should be able to have two or more windows open on different devices using the same account and order tickets simultaneously for more than one show. Correct me if I am wrong.

plexi

Not anymore, most of the time they will kick all but 1 (and often that one too) out.

Multiple events are ok. I had 2 Roger Waters shows ordered at same time.

When did you order those? I am just wondering if this new process would affect that -- regarding getting some kind of a code that then allows you into a waiting room which is essentially a line and you can only order once you come up in the queue, etc. Don't know if I have got the process correctly, but I intend to practice during the presale in advance of the general sale on Friday. This new process/procedure has got me kind of nervous. My whole tour is predicated on getting Lucky Dips for all or most shows and I can't have things screwed up at this late date.

plexi

A few weeks ago when tickets to SF and Sacramento went on sale. You get a code for each show, just don't mix them up. You enter 2 different "waiting rooms".

They do have the ability to do different things for different shows. Love Rocks Benefit in NY was a free for all lie the old days without a waiting room.

Hey Daspy, you are from the Bay Area or Sactown?? I was born and raised in Sac and went to Cal for my undergraduate degrees. Thanks for your up to date info!

plexi

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: February 11, 2020 17:03

slewan
kv2915

LDs are never ever mentioned on ticketmaster since they are only sold thru RS.com RS.com provides a special link to a ticketmaster site that is only available by using that link. The usual buyer at TM doesn't see the LD option (and doesn't know about it)

Let’s keep it that way! smiling bouncing smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmileys with beer

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: February 11, 2020 17:31

slewan
kv2915

Got the LD link via their Facebook post in 2013 for several shows

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: February 11, 2020 17:45

How do you get access to the AEG Presale this Thursday?

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: February 11, 2020 17:53

I am so confused with all these presales.

Is there a code for Ticketmaster? I have an account but haven't received anything from them?

Is there a code for Amex presales? Often it is the phone number on back of card or do you just have to use the card to buy?

Rollingstones.com is meant to email a code if you signed up, right?

thanks for any clarification

Date: February 11, 2020 17:57

Also I am in California. I saw somewhere the presales were at 7:00 am our time but Ticketmaster says 10:00 local time - so is it 7:00 am or 10:00am?

Thanks!

Date: February 11, 2020 18:06

sarahunwin

Is there a code for Ticketmaster? I have an account but haven't received anything from them?

Is there a code for Amex presales? Often it is the phone number on back of card or do you just have to use the card to buy?

Go practice with dead and Company on TM right now as they have presale going on today. You will see when you get into a specific show it will ask you to put in a code, or check/uncheck the presale you wish to enter into. You can do several at a time, or one at a time. Presale from bands usually require a code up front. Amex they know by your card.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: February 11, 2020 18:09

Presale code is RAINBOW

Date: February 11, 2020 18:12

Does the Fan Presale Star NOW?

Date: February 11, 2020 18:13

I was a day off!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-11 18:14 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: February 11, 2020 18:16

jumpontopofmebaby
Does the Fan Presale Star NOW?

Pay attention. What has everybody been posting and saying?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-11 18:56 by Cooltoplady.

Posted by: atip ()
Date: February 11, 2020 18:17

sarahunwin
Also I am in California. I saw somewhere the presales were at 7:00 am our time but Ticketmaster says 10:00 local time - so is it 7:00 am or 10:00am?

Thanks!

Local time for the venue.
Ex. 10a for the Dallas show will be 8a in CA;
10a for the Charlotte show will be 7a in CA, etc.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: February 11, 2020 18:25

Rolling Stones ticket prices for FirstEnergy Stadium show: $49.50 to $450, plus fees

[www.cleveland.com]

Posted by: trevormcmullin ()
Date: February 11, 2020 19:18

No pit for all seating maps available now on Ticketmaster. Something, some of you may have noticed is the disclaimer on the bottom of the seating chart on TM that states the seating chart is subject to change once tickets are on sale, so the catwalk and pits may be there once the pre-sale/general on-sale go on. that being said, most of you have bought Rolling Stones tickets many, many times on ticketmaster and in recent years/tours as well. Has anyone seen the chart change after the tickets go on sale before? I wouldn't be surprised if the chart doesn't change. This could be the new setup, probably in order to sell more tickets, the catwalk alone could fit a whole section of seating in its place.

Date: February 11, 2020 19:40

trevormcmullin
No pit for all seating maps available now on Ticketmaster. Something, some of you may have noticed is the disclaimer on the bottom of the seating chart on TM that states the seating chart is subject to change once tickets are on sale, so the catwalk and pits may be there once the pre-sale/general on-sale go on. that being said, most of you have bought Rolling Stones tickets many, many times on ticketmaster and in recent years/tours as well. Has anyone seen the chart change after the tickets go on sale before? I wouldn't be surprised if the chart doesn't change. This could be the new setup, probably in order to sell more tickets, the catwalk alone could fit a whole section of seating in its place.

Of the shows I’m hitting buffalo. Cleveland and Pitt show the usual pit set up. Tampa does nor

Date: February 11, 2020 19:43

forsure
sarahunwin

Go practice with dead and Company on TM right now as they have presale going on today. You will see when you get into a specific show it will ask you to put in a code, or check/uncheck the presale you wish to enter into. You can do several at a time, or one at a time. Presale from bands usually require a code up front. Amex they know by your card.

Thanks - I'll give it a try!

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: February 11, 2020 19:44

spikenyc
Presale code is ******

Not cool posting the Stones password. I cut slack for radio or venue, etc. presale passwords (even appreciate it), but everybody here should register for the Stones fan club/presales. Please don't help scalpers who couldn't care less for the Rolling Stones.

Date: February 11, 2020 19:44

atip
sarahunwin

Thanks!

Local time for the venue.
Ex. 10a for the Dallas show will be 8a in CA;
10a for the Charlotte show will be 7a in CA, etc.

Thanks so 7am it is!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: February 11, 2020 19:45

Telly
scottie7397

I did VIP last year & there's no meet and greet. They had one but it was $50k that went to several charities, iirc, so I had to pass on that. Last year I got a cooler and a book with some pictures. Nothing that great but, imo, VIP is just paying more to get a better seat. If something cool comes with it, I consider it a bonus.

Regarding these insanely priced meet and greet packages it is only a minimum of 5% of the package price that is required to go to charity.The band can of course choose to donate the whole fee and it would be very noble of them to do so but they may also be pocketing the money themselves.
Personally I would not pay any amount even a dollar to meet anyone and I can imagine it would be a pretty embarrassing situation.

Nate

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1911
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home