Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bill Wyman’s Collection
Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: February 5, 2020 21:36

Has Bill ever indicated that he has videos o Stone’sconcerts in his collection? I would love to know if he has film or video of 1972 and1975 concerts

Re: Bill Wyman’s Collection
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 6, 2020 00:53

Maybe ask on his website: [billwyman.com] ?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 6, 2020 01:21

Weren't some videos from The Quiet One documentary picked from Bill's collection?

The Quiet One - Trailer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-06 01:21 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: masseywinos ()
Date: February 6, 2020 02:17

If Wyman hadn't quit would he still be physically and mentally fit enough to still be with the band?

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: February 6, 2020 07:49

masseywinos
If Wyman hadn't quit would he still be physically and mentally fit enough to still be with the band?

THIS version of the band? The Greatest Hits on auto-pilot Stones? He could do what Darryl does in his sleep. Physically he might pull it off. Mentally he'd get bored halfway through Tumblin' Dice.

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 6, 2020 08:17

masseywinos

Bill seems sharp and fit for his age. He could handle a 15 show tour if he wanted to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-06 12:26 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: VideoJames ()
Date: February 6, 2020 10:24

Yes, he does. Me and Bill did some trading back in the 70's.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: February 6, 2020 18:43

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: February 27, 2020 07:51

Just watched The Quiet One on dvd, have to say it was a really touching film. Some great archival footage there but mostly I was interested in Bill's reflections on his life. I think he (and Charlie) are the "normal" ones...I feel like I met Bill Wyman now and he could be a friend of mine, share a spliff. That kind of brings up another point, he acted like he tried to smoke weed once and it was laced with pcp and so he never did again. That's what was implied anyway; I don't believe it for a moment. I do admire him for keeping his life straight while others were drifting away looking for something they did not know what. Seems like a level headed chap. The scene where he was describing being invited back to Ray Charles dressing room and he began choking up was very moving. Says quite a lot about the guy.

jb

Posted by: KingmanBarstow ()
Date: February 27, 2020 08:22

Some auction item images reproduced in The Daily Mail.

[www.google.ca]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-27 08:28 by KingmanBarstow.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1513
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home