Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9
Re: Mick and Rae Dawn Chong
Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 8, 2020 00:30

MichaelLassen
I find the most unbelievable thing in all of this, is that Keith supposedly was up before Mick... In 77? really :-)

When once asked by a journalist what he does when he first wakes up in the morning, Keith's response was something like "morning, pal?"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-08 00:39 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 8, 2020 08:17

SOMEGUY, to even say MICK'S name in the same sentence as Trump or Jeffrey Epstein is totally mind blowing! HOLY SHIT, the level of insanity is off the damn charts! For the record, I AM FEMALE; even though you said you were not comparing Mick to those two rapists, it sure sounded like you were drawing parallels.. I am NEVER a defender of those who abuse young girls or ANY WOMAN really. If we were to start listing every rock star who slept with a young girl, well I think the list would go on into infinity....not excusing them but certainly 99% of the ladies were willing participants and for that reason I don't think the guys can be judged in the same way one would condemn real serial offenders. Just my opinion.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-08 08:34 by mickschix.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 8, 2020 11:46

Secrets" video is aimed squarely at Jerry and Robert Sangster …..

Heck yeah even Blind Freddy could see that one ……
Jerry on the saddle with the whip … mmmmmmmmmmmm

But its Mick in the openin' of vid with guitar dancing
prancin along past the cells that just cracks me everytime ….FUNNY …

ROCKMAN

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: February 8, 2020 12:57

Rockman

Although it's a stretch to describe Sangster as a young Italian man, Jerry prefers the old Billionaire type. winking smiley

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 8, 2020 14:56

keithsman
Rockman

Although it's a stretch to describe Sangster as a young Italian man, Jerry prefers the old Billionaire type. winking smiley
Still makes me sick that she's shacked up with that vile, cretinous old gangster.

Date: February 8, 2020 23:14

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

As Ernest Tubb said …….. they'll do it everytime ……..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: February 8, 2020 23:18

Rockman

She says she woke up with Jagger only to find Keith Richards staring down at them. (We can deduce that this was in New York during the making of “Some Girls” at Electric Lady Studios.)

OK, presuming this part is true, I find this fascinating.
Did she wake up with Mick *in* the studio, and Keith was getting an early start on 'Before They Make Me Run?' Does the studio have a room for that kind of thing?
Was this in a hotel room? If so, Keith has Mick's room key and wanted to wake him up because he had the bridge for Shattered?
Was this at a private house party? When the Stones went to parties, they just camped out for days, right? Again, what is Keith doing there? I though by this time they were partying with different crowds.
So many questions.

Date: February 8, 2020 23:21

Let the imagination run wild
and ya probably still wont be close …. hhhhaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Date: February 9, 2020 00:13

wonderboy
Rockman

She says she woke up with Jagger only to find Keith Richards staring down at them. (We can deduce that this was in New York during the making of “Some Girls” at Electric Lady Studios.)

Did she wake up with Mick *in* the studio, and Keith was getting an early start on 'Before They Make Me Run?' Does the studio have a room for that kind of thing?
Was this in a hotel room? If so, Keith has Mick's room key and wanted to wake him up because he had the bridge for Shattered? Was this at a private house party? When the Stones went to partiesbthey just camped out for days, right? Again, what is Keith doing there? I though by this time they were partying with different crowds.
So many questions.

I have heard 2 different versions of this story; one that described it as happening in John Phillips' apartment in New York City, the other, in Mick's apartment. I believe they may have lived in the same building on Central Park West for a few years so either version is plausible. Who knows when or where Keith comes into the scene? It may have been at either place. Or maybe there was more than one time Mick was with Mackenzie? She was an alcoholic and heroin user for many years so her recollection of events is probably at best, unreliable.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-09 00:43 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: February 9, 2020 00:23

wonderboy
Rockman

Was this in a hotel room? If so, Keith has Mick's room key and wanted to wake him up because he had the bridge for Shattered?
Was this at a private house party? When the Stones went to parties, they just camped out for days, right? Again, what is Keith doing there? I though by this time they were partying with different crowds.
So many questions.

Deleted. Thought better of it. I'm out of this thread for good.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-09 17:29 by keithsman.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: February 9, 2020 22:34

keithsman
Rocky Dijon

Although it's a stretch to describe Sangster as a young Italian manwinking smiley

Not in the least. That's why I said the video rather than the song. I was 13 when RUNNING OUT OF LUCK came out on video. I remember thinking if I was Mick's prison guard and knew she had laced her nipple, it wouldn't have made a difference to me. Slave to our passions.

Posted by: MichaelLassen ()
Date: February 11, 2020 13:02

The worst part of all this is that any hopes for the setlists to include "Stray Cat blues" is probably approaching just about zero now ;-)

Date: February 11, 2020 13:09

MichaelLassen
The worst part of all this is that any hopes for the setlists to include "Stray Cat blues" is probably approaching just about zero now ;-)

Nah...he can just change the words. "I can see that you're 19 years old...Yes, can I please see your ID"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-11 14:07 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: February 11, 2020 13:13

TornAndFried
MichaelLassen

Nah...he can just change the words. "I can see that you're 19 years old"

Which is exactly what he did at the Munich - Cirkus Krone in 2003 - although, it was down to 16 by the time they played the Paris Olympia 4 weeks later...........

Date: February 11, 2020 13:53

EddieByword
TornAndFried
MichaelLassen

Which is exactly what he did at the Munich - Cirkus Krone in 2003 - although, it was down to 16 by the time they played the Paris Olympia 4 weeks later...........

On Spider And The Fly the 30 year old suddenly became 50 in 1995 smiling smiley

Date: February 11, 2020 14:10

EddieByword
TornAndFried
MichaelLassen

Mick is well aware of the legal consent age in each of the many countries he has traveled to. If they played Stray Cat Blues in Kazakhstan for example, the lyric would be back down to 13 years old.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-11 14:19 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: February 11, 2020 14:36

DandelionPowderman
EddieByword
TornAndFried
MichaelLassen

On Spider And The Fly the 30 year old suddenly became 50 in 1995 smiling smiley

Loved that. Too funny.

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: February 11, 2020 14:45

I have heard 2 different versions of this story; one that described it as happening in John Phillips' apartment in New York City... .[/quote]

Phillips appears to have been a bridge between the Glimmers. A friend to both and they helped him on a couple of occasions that I've read about.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1916
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home