Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9
Re: Mick and Rae Dawn Chong
Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: February 4, 2020 20:18

Rocky Dijon
She should have made you sing "Joy to the World" (Three Dog Night, not the Christmas carol).

We sang that one...included in one of our evening music programs where our parents and siblings would attend, probably '73 or so (third grade for me). I remember rehearsing it a lot!

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: February 4, 2020 21:10

It says a lot about the people here who are looking for any reason to say molesting a child is ok.

The trend by these monsters seems to be "what is the lowest possible age I can @#$%& and get away with it."

You people expose yourself. Frankly, I am naively shocked at how many child molesters or wanna-be-child-molesters are on this site.

Please...keep exposing your ideology here...let the world know you support child molestation.

BV...5 pages deep...thank you for answering the questions. Debating politics is in bad taste but defending child molestation gets the stamp of approval on IORR.

You people are disgusting monsters.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: February 4, 2020 21:18

You're an attention-seeking loon with over 1400 posts here socializing with people you pretend are monsters and criminals. Not a single person said a word about children except you and most everyone said underage sex was immoral. Try grasping the meaning of words.

Bjornulf isn't policing every thread 24/7 to answer every post directed to him. Email him if you have a concern. Of course, one-on-one contact doesn't give you an audience to grandstand.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 4, 2020 22:54

sdstonesguy
It says a lot about the people here who are looking for any reason to say molesting a child is ok.

The trend by these monsters seems to be "what is the lowest possible age I can @#$%& and get away with it."

You people expose yourself. Frankly, I am naively shocked at how many child molesters or wanna-be-child-molesters are on this site.

Thanks for the sermon, Father! >grinning smiley<

May I refer to the very enlightning "Book of Thye Stones On Tour" written by rock cleric Chet Flippo (may God have his soul!).

He wrote about the San Antonio stop of the 75 tour :

"the lobby [of the hotel] was literally crawling with flesh. Chicks. Chicks everywhere. These are not bimbos, these are budding teenies. I [Flippo] had to go take a cold shower and lie down for a while. How do the Stones cope with that sort of temptation? They apparently don't take cold showers" (end of quote).

Feeling more aware now, Father? That's how it happened in the 70's with the Stones, the Who, Jethro Tull, Led zep, and countless other bands.

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 4, 2020 23:06

dcba
sdstonesguy

Thanks for the sermon, Father! >grinning smiley<

May I refer to the very enlightning "Book of Thye Stones On Tour" written by rock cleric Chet Flippo (may God have his soul!).

He wrote about the San Antonio stop of the 75 tour :

"the lobby [of the hotel] was literally crawling with flesh. Chicks. Chicks everywhere. These are not bimbos, these are budding teenies. I [Flippo] had to go take a cold shower and lie down for a while. How do the Stones cope with that sort of temptation? They apparently don't take cold showers" (end of quote).

Feeling more aware now, Father? That's how it happened in the 70's with the Stones , The Who, Jethro Tull, Led Zep, and countless other bands.

Time to watch "Almost Famous" again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 00:12 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: February 5, 2020 00:18

Of all the things/names Mick has been called, SEXUAL PREDATOR has never been one of those things before today! Really? I thought a predator was one who took unfair advantage of someone who was an UNWILLING VICTIM. RDC was neither UNWILLING or a VICTIM. What the HELL is wrong with all of you " holier than thou" posers? GEEZ, since when did all of you who chose to condemn become SAINTS? I'm guessing RDC was MORE than a little willing according to her account. Does it make it proper? NOPE! But give it a REST, 2 consenting people had a fun time...this is SO FAR from criminal behavior, it's ridiculous!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 5, 2020 00:43

mickschix
Of all the things/names Mick has been called, SEXUAL PREDATOR has never been one of those things before today! Really? I thought a predator was one who took unfair advantage of someone who was an UNWILLING VICTIM. RDC was neither UNWILLING or a VICTIM. What the HELL is wrong with all of you " holier than thou" posers? GEEZ, since when did all of you who chose to condemn become SAINTS? I'm guessing RDC was MORE than a little willing according to her account. Does it make it proper? NOPE! But give it a REST, 2 consenting people had a fun time...this is SO FAR from criminal behavior, it's ridiculous!

are you saying, it ain't no capital crime?

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: February 5, 2020 00:58

Yeah, Mick is a predator. He hunts for women, uses them for his own ends and moves on to the next conquest.
Just as some big game hunters get a thrill from bagging illegal or taboo game, Mick enjoyed bedding young girls, the girlfriends/wives of his mates, the latest hot chick, etc. If they were off limits or hard to get, Mick was going for it.

Date: February 5, 2020 01:11

wonderboy
Yeah, Mick is a predator. He hunts for women, uses them for his own ends and moves on to the next conquest. Just as some big game hunters get a thrill from bagging illegal or taboo game, Mick enjoyed bedding young girls, the girlfriends/wives of his mates, the latest hot chick, etc. If they were off limits or hard to get, Mick was going for it.

After you have had literally thousands of hot girls throwing themselves at you it must be tiresome going after the same types all the time. So I can understand it if this is his mentality. But rather than abuse them Mick seems to generally treat them well. Catch and release.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 01:31 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: February 5, 2020 01:21

TornAndFried
wonderboy
Yeah, Mick is a predator. He hunts for women, uses them for his own ends and moves on to the next conquest. Just as some big game hunters get a thrill from bagging illegal or taboo game, Mick enjoyed bedding young girls, the girlfriends/wives of his mates, the latest hot chick, etc. If they were off limits or hard to get, Mick was going for it.

After you have had literally thousands of hot girls throwing themselves at you it must be tiresome going after the same types all the time. So I can understand it if this is his mentality. But rather than abuse them, he is known to generally treats them well. Catch and release.

Catch and release ... well played.

But all those girls and women, and I bet he never spent a day with a woman as fine as what Charlie has spent 50 years with.

Posted by: forsure ()
Date: February 5, 2020 01:23

Who doesn’t appreciate a good “you people”

Date: February 5, 2020 01:30

Hmm. Maybe this is why Bjornulf closed the first thread on this topic. We can't be trusted to not stand on the table screaming at one another for being judgemental or for not being judgemental enough and therefore, monsters who want to fiddle with children. It all starts turning into one big ugly Pete Townshend rock opera.

Date: February 5, 2020 01:34

wonderboy
TornAndFried
wonderboy

After you have had literally thousands of hot girls throwing themselves at you it must be tiresome going after the same types all the time. So I can understand it if this is his mentality. But rather than abuse them, he is known to generally treats them well. Catch and release.

Catch and release ... well played.

But all those girls and women, and I bet he never spent a day with a woman as fine as what Charlie has spent 50 years with.

Probably true. And the same goes for what Keith (and now even Ronnie) has. The irony is, in spite of the hundreds of woman who have been in his life Mick will likely never be in love with anyone as much as he is with himself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 03:19 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 5, 2020 01:58

Rocky Dijon
Hmm. Maybe this is why Bjornulf closed the first thread on this topic. We can't be trusted to not stand on the table screaming at one another for being judgemental or for not being judgemental enough and therefore, monsters who want to fiddle with children. It all starts turning into one big ugly Pete Townshend rock opera.

Damn you for dragging Pete into this.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: February 5, 2020 03:03

Rocky Dijon
It all starts turning into one big ... Pete Townshend rock opera.

I love Pete's rock operas!

Date: February 5, 2020 03:32

treaclefingers
Rocky Dijon

Damn you for dragging Pete into this.

Deep down you're sorry you didn't think of it first.

Date: February 5, 2020 04:42

schillid
I love Pete's rock operas!

How do you feel about what Ken Russell did to TOMMY?

Date: February 5, 2020 04:49

Rocky Dijon
How do you feel about what Ken Russell did to TOMMY?

meh.

Date: February 5, 2020 05:14

Rocky Dijon
She should have made you sing "Joy to the World" ... Three Dog Night

I don't care for Three Dog Night.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 05:20 by schillid.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: February 5, 2020 05:43

GasLightStreet
Metallica made 2 records a while ago, called LOAD and RELOAD. Did you like them?

You want to explain that? I know Metallica had nothing to do with this topic. Is that a veiled threat of some sort???

I strongly suggest you explain that or I may need to get a second opinion.

Date: February 5, 2020 05:46

Not a fan of Metallica.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 5, 2020 06:42

Booker Miller …. musician and travelling companion of Charley Patton

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Swayed1967 ()
Date: February 5, 2020 07:02

In Osaka Japan, it’s perfectly legal to have sex with underage girls as long as you’re truly in love with them. If you’re banging them just for the sexual gratification though, that’s a different story. You might be arrested…but of course you probably won’t because the legal criteria for what constitutes ‘a true loving relationship’ is a bit hazy. So as long as you don’t pay them or rape them, Mick, you can enjoy the fresh stuff in Osaka.

Regarding Rae Dawn Chong, I blame Tommy rather than Mick. Dimes to donuts he spent more time smoking marijuana than nurturing virtues and values in Rae Dawn.

Posted by: SomeGuy ()
Date: February 5, 2020 07:03

It's a pity we don't hear the women on this site on this issue (as far as I can tell).

I will help Bjornulf close this thread now: there's a number of people here who should never ever again raise their voice against Donald Trump, or Jeffrey Epstein, or they will prove to be hypocrites.

The "we're not worthy, we're not worthy" attitude, condoning our 'idols' behaving like jerks, just won't do. And I don't even mean Mick, his case was almost harmless really, I think. But the notion that we shouldn't hold people like him accountable, because they're rich and famous (I know, we should pity them, I'm trying to suppress a tear in my eye, sorry, SNIFF)... how utterly depraved can one be.

Thank you. Outta here.

Date: February 5, 2020 07:27

SomeGuy
It's a pity we don't hear the women on this site on this issue (as far as I can tell).

I will help Bjornulf close this thread now: there's a number of people here who should never ever again raise their voice against Donald Trump, or Jeffrey Epstein, or they will prove to be hypocrites.

The "we're not worthy, we're not worthy" attitude, condoning our 'idols' behaving like jerks, just won't do. And I don't even mean Mick, his case was almost harmless really, I think. But the notion that we shouldn't hold people like him accountable, because they're rich and famous (I know, we should pity them, I'm trying to suppress a tear in my eye, sorry, SNIFF)... how utterly depraved can one be.

Thank you. Outta here.

......crickets..............

Date: February 5, 2020 07:29

Swayed1967
Regarding Rae Dawn Chong, I blame Tommy rather than Mick. Dimes to donuts he spent more time smoking marijuana than nurturing virtues and values in Rae Dawn.

Yet, they have what seems to be a good relationship.

"Rommy Chong describes the atmosphere at home during Rae Dawn’s formative years as “loose” though not quite as smoky as his early films would imply. “He wasn’t that way at home,” says Rae Dawn, though she does recall that her father smoked marijuana as casually as some people drink martinis. Rae Dawn has little more to say about her childhood, but her dad describes a mutually warm and loving relationship and they still talk regularly by phone."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 07:36 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 5, 2020 07:32

But the notion that we shouldn't hold
people like him accountable, because they're rich and famous

cant recall anyone saying that …..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: February 5, 2020 07:53

I'd say Rebecca Solnit, a feminist and brilliant author, said it best concerning her being an adolescent in the Bay Area in the '70s.

“The dregs of the sexual revolution were what remained, and it was really sort of a counterrevolution (guys arguing that since sex was beautiful and everyone should have lots, everything goes and they could go at anyone; young women and girls with no way to say no and no one to help them stay out of harmful dudes’ way). The culture was sort of snickeringly approving of the pursuit of underage girls. It was completely normalized. Like child marriage in some times and places. Which doesn’t make it OK, but means that, unlike a man engaged in the pursuit of a minor today, there was virtually no discourse about why this might be wrong.”

It was a different time. It would be looked on entirely differently today.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: February 5, 2020 10:36

SomeGuy

Thank you. Outta here.

Here hopefully, only this; Whatever we might think of THEY in its time having taken advantage of occasions of numbers of teenage girls throwing themselves lustfully towards them (myself not thinking so much, because who am I to think so much of one to me totally unknown situation), that fact contributes to a context quite different from more normal situations when young females don't behave that sexually active.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 5, 2020 10:54

This thread shows why in final analysis we should only focus on the musical side of our beloved Stones. What they do on their spare time is none of our business.

But... I can't help being slightly scared by the self-proclamed "righteous" people who claim to enforce a "morality police". In the US, today, some people claim Paul Gauguin's paintings should never be ehibited again because it slept with underage girls while he was in Tahiti. This is in 2020.

I'm afraid that 20 or 30 years from now the same "morality police" will try to ban the Stones music on the basis that on the GYYO album Jagger sang about "13 yo" girls.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1864
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home