Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Daily Mail story
Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: February 2, 2020 11:51

Mick allegedly seduced Rae Dawn when she was 15.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Story from the Daily Mail newspaper. She's the Girl in Mick's solo video in 85. This supposedly took place 8 years earlier in 77' when Mick was 33 and Rae was 15. Strange that she has waited so many years to put this story out. A bit depressing if true. I remember reading Mick was allegedly in Epsteins black book of contacts, so not too shocked to see this article.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-02 14:57 by bv.

Re: Mick allegedly seduced Rae Dawn when she was 15.
Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: February 2, 2020 11:59

I think this is little believable. Why does she accuse him after 43 (!) years?

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: February 2, 2020 12:32

Monsoon Ragoon

She doesn’t.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: February 2, 2020 12:37

Redhotcarpet
Monsoon Ragoon

She doesn’t.

Okay not really. But why go to press after 43 years.

Posted by: FlyoverStones ()
Date: February 2, 2020 13:28

Why are you posting this? The Daily Mail is not a reputable newspaper and they have made a living off stories like this for far too long. You should delete this post and or the thread should be removed. It has no place here.

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: February 2, 2020 14:27

anybody that believes the crap that scum rag daily mail spews is an idiot.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: February 2, 2020 14:44

It's on a podcast and in The Hollywood Reporter, it's not tabloid fiction. It's also not a big deal. Today, in our current culture, it's shocking. In the 1960s and 1970s, it was what musicians did and what famous people's kids did. Like most teenagers they had sex and used drugs, they just sometimes also did it with their parents' peers.

This is the same era when Mick was with Mackenzie Phillips. Keith was with Quincy Jones' 16 year old daughter when they were mixing EXILE and she went on tour with them as his girlfriend. There are photos and footage coutesy of Robert Frank. It's pretty simple. They were wild rock stars and their actor, musician, and comedian friends had wild kids. If you want to say they are terrible people, then ask yourself why it is you listen to "Brown Sugar," "So Young," "Summer Romance," etc.? Their lyrics reflect their lives. Did you think they were writing fiction. If you want wholesome performers, then listen to The Carpenters.

Posted by: MichaelLassen ()
Date: February 2, 2020 14:52

Okay how could she be 15 when it supposedly happened if she was born in 1959 and it happened in 1977? I know fact checking isn't the thing these days in the media but come on!

Besides that, what the f... is the problem even if it happened as she claims?

I find it even harder to believe that Keith should have woken them up in Micks apartment (thought he had a townhouse at the time on the upper west side anyways).

Damn the media landscape is @#$%& up these days when it comes to sexuality, gender stuff and... yeah a bunch of other stuff really.

Mick get's the final word on this from Steel Wheels: Sad, Sad, Sad ;-)

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1854
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home