Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ronnie and Keith on watches
Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: January 31, 2020 01:16

i dont wear a watch, as i dont need to be told the time, i know when its time to eat, drink, sleep, play, get drunk or shit. even a good watch fails to remind you
when that time is.

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: January 31, 2020 01:18

buttons67
i dont wear a watch, as i dont need to be told the time, i know when its time to eat, drink, sleep, play, get drunk or shit. even a good watch fails to remind you
when that time is.

My Apple watch reminds me of all these things.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: January 31, 2020 01:39

I'm left-handed and watches made for left-handers are rare so I've never worn one

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-31 01:40 by colonial.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: January 31, 2020 01:53

Wearing a watch shouldn't affect ya playing guitar too much I'd thought right-handed people wear their watch on their left hand and hand-lefters wear it on their right so it's pretty much out of the way

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 31, 2020 02:09

Found it!

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: January 31, 2020 02:40

keith dont need to wear a watch on stage, the band behind the curtain time everyones mistakes.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: January 31, 2020 03:58

There was a special Seiko watch included with the original official officially expensive Brussels Affair set.

jb

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: January 31, 2020 23:26

I used to do some print work for Jacob & Company, a boutique maker of high end watches. Their catalog would have pictures of models and various celebrities wearing the product. Baseball and soccer/football players mostly. The musicians, with the exception of Elton John were all rappers. Elton and rappers both are into 'bling' and that is what Jacob & Co is. Not quite Keith's style.

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: February 1, 2020 15:32

I have a Tag Heuer myself.......work bonus three years' ago, and an Apple Watch on contract with EE for half marathons, park runs, swims, 10kms, and gym workouts.

Work bonus two years ago went on gold circle seats at Twickenham to get totally mind-blown on Midnight Rambler, though. Funnily enough, I never wore the watch as I wanted time to stand still and enjoy the boys in concert.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 5, 2020 22:34

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: February 6, 2020 14:06

I have seen Keith with a Patek Phillipe... the man has got good taste!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2015
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home