Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT: RIP Kobe Bryant
Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 1, 2020 18:48

crholmstrom
Damian Lillard had a very Kobe-like performance in the game. Fabulous player.
So did Kyrie...54 points.

Kuzma didn't step up for the Lakers last night, and that was really the game. I think they need to ship his ass outta there. He's not the player they thought he was, and he's going to hurt them coming off the bench.

Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: February 2, 2020 00:49

So heart wrenching for all involved. Glad Kobe will be honored in some way at the Super Bowl tomorrow. Jlo took it very hard and her voice trembled in an interview about her preparations for the halftime show. Kobe and Vanessa attended her last show in Vegas and hung out with Jlo and Arod after. All 9 lives lost in that fateful helicopter ride is so tragic.

I read that Kobe stopped off at his Catholic Church early that Sunday morning. He left the church at 6:50AM to catch his flight. He couldn’t stay for the Mass that started at 7AM. The priest said he must’ve gone to the prayer chapel, and he had holy water on his forehead. Kobe spoke to the priest for a few minutes regarding getting confirmed soon.

Kobe went from thinking about God to seeing Him Face-to-face less than 3 hours later. Now, his daughter Gigi is with him and he’s shining his bright light in Heaven. I don’t know how his family goes on without them until they meet again in eternal life. I’m really glad Kobe is a believer and is in Heaven. That was comforting for me to find out.

Kanye West posted a video of an interview with Kobe talking about God, saying that God is Great, and that he knew it when He carried both him and his cross in his lowest moment! Kanye West will be playing his Sunday Service at 11AM in Miami tomorrow before the Super Bowl. They played last Sunday night at midnight the day Kobe died in his honor to help them all deal.

There is such a great outpouring of love for Kobe, and I’m loving learning about him as a person. He was a bright light on earth.

Date: February 2, 2020 00:57

Kobe Bryant
“God is Great”

[youtu.be]

Date: February 2, 2020 13:40

Thoughts on the Death of Kobe Bryant (Pastor Greg Laurie)

[youtu.be]

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home