Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones’ Vault available on nugs.net
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:10

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find it, so--as a nugs.net subscriber, I was happy to read this in my latest email newsletter:

The Rolling Stones
From The Vault Series
We're excited to announce that the nugs.net subscription now includes concert audio and videos from some of The Rolling Stones' most iconic performances. Watch or listen in the nugs.net app for AppleTV, iOS, and Android. Additional shows will be released over the next few weeks. This series is only available to subscribers within the USA.

[Shows up right now are June 24 1972, Tarrant Co. Convention Center, Ft.Worth; July 12 1975, Forum, L>A.; July 18 1978, Will Rodgers Auditorium, Ft. Worth]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-24 13:14 by bv.

Re: nugs.net
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:43

are these shows that have already been officially released in their vault series?

or are they previously unavailable officially video or audio?

I get confused over exact shows that have been available, hard to keep them straight alongside all the fan stuff down the years, so I appreciate the tip.

Right off hand looks like or similar to Ladies and Gentlemen, LA Friday (or whatever that Forum 75 release was titled), and Some Girls official releases.

They always said they liked Texas the best.

All I need are one of these: AppleTV, iOS, and Android.

thanks
jb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-24 01:51 by jbwelda.

Date: January 24, 2020 01:48

jbwelda
are these shows that have already been officially released in their vault series?

or are they previously unavailable officially video or audio?

jb

I don't know, to tell you the truth, having just gotten the email and checked to see what shows are there. They don't say what the upcoming ones will be. My guess is that they're not previously unavailable, just now available via nugs. But that's just a guess.

I also just realized I only looked to see what they had on video, I haven't checked the audio offerings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-24 01:49 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 24, 2020 02:11

Aquamarine
I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find it, so--as a nugs.net subscriber, I was happy to read this in my latest email newsletter:

The Rolling Stones
From The Vault Series
We're excited to announce that the nugs.net subscription now includes concert audio and videos from some of The Rolling Stones' most iconic performances. Watch or listen in the nugs.net app for AppleTV, iOS, and Android. Additional shows will be released over the next few weeks. This series is only available to subscribers within the USA.

[Shows up right now are June 24 1972, Tarrant Co. Convention Center, Ft.Worth; July 12 1975, Forum, L>A.; July 18 1978, Will Rodgers Auditorium, Ft. Worth]

I posted yesterday here:

[iorr.org]

Date: January 24, 2020 02:37

crholmstrom

I posted yesterday here:

[iorr.org]

Ah, I didn't think of looking for it in that thread--thanks.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 24, 2020 03:54

Aquamarine
crholmstrom

I posted yesterday here:

[iorr.org]

Ah, I didn't think of looking for it in that thread--thanks.

no worries. solves some of the mysterious youtube issue methinks. mo money, mo money, mo money!!!!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Kennedy ()
Date: January 24, 2020 22:46

crholmstrom
Aquamarine

The Rolling Stones
From The Vault Series

I posted yesterday here:

[iorr.org]

Yeah, but this post is WAY better.....

Re: The Rolling Stones’ Vault available on nugs.net
Posted by: S.T.P ()
Date: January 25, 2020 20:18

Yeah, so we finally get to stream Stones concerts from the vault...

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: January 26, 2020 15:41

Well it says Fort Worth 1972 but it’s actually Ladies & Gentlemen. Nothing new here, at least for now.

Date: January 29, 2020 02:56

The Hyde Park shows (1969 and 2013) are now up, plus Hampton 81 and Totally Stripped.

Date: January 29, 2020 17:08

What songs are from '69? Is it the soundtrack from the film, or the whole concert?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-29 17:57 by S.T.P.

Date: January 29, 2020 23:36

S.T.P
What songs are from '69? Is it the soundtrack from the film, or the whole concert?

They're videos, but I haven't watched them. 1969 is the "From the Vault" version.

Date: January 30, 2020 00:17

Aquamarine
S.T.P

They're videos, but I haven't watched them. 1969 is the "From the Vault" version.

Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1911
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home