Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: "Highwire/Sex Drive" sessions
Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: December 24, 2019 15:37

GasLightStreet

There's really no need for you to continue to go on about Mick's follow up to the magnificiently pathetic and horrendous Let's Work follow up, the audio version of a million balloons falling into the ocean, choking turtles, fish and cetaceans. It's very unbecoming and in high regard for zero couth.

Sometimes, when one is dressed down so eloquently and with perfect command of imagery and language, you can only be honored to have elicited such a response from one whose posts you so enjoy. As nice a Christmas present as I'll receive.

Re: "Highwire/Sex Drive" sessions
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 24, 2019 18:04

Rocky Dijon
GasLightStreet

There's really no need for you to continue to go on about Mick's follow up to the magnificiently pathetic and horrendous Let's Work follow up, the audio version of a million balloons falling into the ocean, choking turtles, fish and cetaceans. It's very unbecoming and in high regard for zero couth.

Sometimes, when one is dressed down so eloquently and with perfect command of imagery and language, you can only be honored to have elicited such a response from one whose posts you so enjoy. As nice a Christmas present as I'll receive.

HA HA! I thought you'd get a kick out of that. I forgot to mention that it, as most of them do, has an accent with the oddwonk face, like this the one of George Augustus Duke, the Duke Of Brunswick... and a few other things, from POTC:

[www.youtube.com]

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1713
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home