Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10
Re: OT: Mötley Crüe 2020 Tour
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 18, 2019 22:32

Several more stadium shows have been added to the tour so tickets must be selling well. Still no Canadian dates (yet).

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: December 18, 2019 22:56

RECORD BREAKING SELL OUTS LEAD TO ADDITIONAL STADIUMS !!!

MÖTLEY CRÜE DEF LEPPARD
POISON JOAN JETT & THE BLACKHEARTS

Pre sales will begin Jan 6th 2020
Ticket and Info : MOTLEY.COM

New Dates Just Announced
6/21 SAN ANTONIO, TX, Alamodome
6/23 KANSAS CITY, MO, Kauffman Stadium
6/25 ST. LOUIS, MO, Busch Stadium
6/27 MINNEAPOLIS, MN, U.S. Bank Stadium
6/29 NASHVILLE, TN, Nissan Stadium
7/2 CINCINNATI, OH, Great American Ballpark*
7/3 CLEVELAND, OH, FirstEnergy Stadium

*pre-sales begin January 13

With over 700,000 tickets sold and gross box office receipts of over $90 million in the first weekend of sales, The Stadium Tour featuring Def Leppard and Motley Crue with Poison and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts will be the biggest rock tour of 2020. The tour saw the fastest sell out in Miller Park history in Milwaukee with additional shows selling out instantly in Atlanta, Seattle, Charlotte, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago and Denver. The bands responded to the unprecedented fan demand by announcing SEVEN new shows will be added in all new cities: San Antonio, Kansas City, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Nashville, Cincinnati and Cleveland. Produced by Live Nation, the added tour dates will begin pre-sales January 6th, check local venue listings for timing and more details.

“The word on the street was that fans were overly excited about this stadium tour even before it was announced ... well it’s out there now & it keeps getting bigger & bigger ... this is going to be a MONSTER of a tour!” says Def Leppard’s Joe Elliott.

Nikki Sixx “Little did we know that making The Dirt movie would lead us to this exciting new place touring stadiums with our friends in Def Leppard. We are beyond excited for this tour to begin”.

[www.motley.com]

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: December 20, 2019 15:44

Here's Mötley Crüe doing Street Fighting Man:
[www.youtube.com]

smileys with beer

OT: Mötley Crüe 2020 Tour
Date: May 19, 2021 00:21

Posted 5/14. No Crüe til '22.

[twitter.com]

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: May 19, 2021 00:51

Believe it when I see it...oh well at least I got to see the boys from Sheffield in the round with Steve (RIP) way way back in 87.

Re: OT: Mötley Crüe 2022 Tour
Date: November 1, 2021 22:48

Mötley Crüe members recovering/training for tour, release live album on limited vinyl

Amanda Hatfield
November 1, 2021

[www.brooklynvegan.com]

Date: November 1, 2021 23:53

shadooby
Believe it when I see it...oh well at least I got to see the boys from Sheffield in the round with Steve (RIP) way way back in 87.

Saw Hysteria tour in Vancouver, pretty good if I recall. During the encore of CCR's Travelling Band, Jon Bon Jovi came out and sang, he was in town recording New Jersey album.
Saw Def Leppard/Poison/Tesla a few years ago, really good show. Tesla played 45 minutes, Poison 1 hour and Leppard 1 1/2 hours so not too long and just greatest hits. I'm sure with this upcoming tour they'll play shorter sets again.

Date: February 17, 2022 18:52

Date: February 17, 2022 19:23

I see they're booked to play BC Place in Vancouver now on Sept 2 which is Labour Day Friday. I might have to get tickets!

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: February 18, 2022 02:27

Hopefully a few of them put thier Peloton's to use before the tour starts.....

Who has had the more Farewell Tours?

Kiss
Motley Crue
The Who (they can have many more if they like)

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: February 18, 2022 02:54

The "Tommy and Pam" mini-serie on Hulu is very good; Motley Crue appears in a couple of scenes played by look alike actors.But the actress who does Pam is spot-on.
Rockandroll.
Mops

Date: February 18, 2022 03:34

umakmehrd

Kiss
Motley Crue

I recall Crue signed a contract saying they will never get back together again after their last farewell tour. I think The Who only declared their 82 tour to be their farewell tour. KISS is still on their current farewell tour.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: February 18, 2022 05:01

Classless Act added to the bill. Saw them last night at the Redwood. They were alright. Objectively speaking, probably a better live band right now than any of the other 4 bands on the bill and I've seen them all.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: February 18, 2022 11:47

I looked at the ticket situation for the show in Seattle. Even though I can't stand Vince Neil, I like Motley as a musical unit & they always put on a good show. I saw the last show outside of LA on the "farewell" tour & it was pretty spectacular. I will admit I left during the final song "Home Sweet Home". Not fond of that one. I like Def Lep, too. Alas, the tickets for the upper deck are over $100. I like them but not that much. Not too into the big shows these days.

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: February 18, 2022 12:09

I never liked any of them. Furthermore, I believe all of them are much overrated. Wouldn't go even if I'd get tickets for free.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 18, 2022 13:01

Decent seats for 100 bucks. I would do it.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: February 18, 2022 17:01

DGA35
umakmehrd

Kiss
Motley Crue

I recall Crue signed a contract saying they will never get back together again after their last farewell tour. I think The Who only declared their 82 tour to be their farewell tour. KISS is still on their current farewell tour.

The Who 1982 farewell tour was epic great memories from the kingdom in Seattle the Clash opened.Yes I remember the Crüe saying they were done after last one… pretty sure we see a Kiss the Crüe final final farewell tour in 2025

Date: February 18, 2022 17:13

umakmehrd
DGA35
umakmehrd

Kiss
Motley Crue

The Who 1982 farewell tour was epic great memories from the kingdom in Seattle the Clash opened.Yes I remember the Crüe saying they were done after last one… pretty sure we see a Kiss the Crüe final final farewell tour in 2025

How about Kiss the Crue on a cruise? Tommy Lee could do an underwater drum stunt. grinning smiley

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:28

I know plenty of people who were talking about this one last year, and even all thru the fall. I've seen Lep long after the big stadium tours, and they put on a good show. Wouldn't mind seeing all the others too, and if tix were priced right would probably go. I know my boys would love to see Lep and Crue, and so would the Mrs. and her aunt LOL

Date: February 20, 2022 07:08

VoodooLounge13
I know plenty of people who were talking about this one last year, and even all thru the fall. I've seen Lep long after the big stadium tours, and they put on a good show. Wouldn't mind seeing all the others too, and if tix were priced right would probably go. I know my boys would love to see Lep and Crue, and so would the Mrs. and her aunt LOL

I'm wondering if Vince Neil will be able to last the whole tour. Saw a vid from late last year where he had to stop a concert mid way through because of his voice. All the bands will pretty much do a greatest hits show. Leppard and Poison toured together which was great. Joan Jett is really good.
There is a fifth opening act whose name I can't remember. I'm guessing this will be about a 7 hour concert all together. Not sure if I want to sit that long.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: February 20, 2022 17:47

DGA35
VoodooLounge13

I'm wondering if Vince Neil will be able to last the whole tour. Saw a vid from late last year where he had to stop a concert mid way through because of his voice. All the bands will pretty much do a greatest hits show. Leppard and Poison toured together which was great. Joan Jett is really good.
There is a fifth opening act whose name I can't remember. I'm guessing this will be about a 7 hour concert all together. Not sure if I want to sit that long.

He's doing solo shows now and the reports aren't good.

Date: February 20, 2022 18:12

kovach
DGA35
VoodooLounge13

He's doing solo shows now and the reports aren't good.

He was terrible when I saw them on the "farewell" tour. Rest of the band were red hot. I saw it @ MGM Grand in Vegas right before the "last" shows in LA. Vince was wearing a floor length leather duster. From a distance, he kind of looked like Stevie Nicks with a beard. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: February 20, 2022 19:36

DGA35
VoodooLounge13

I was trying to figure this out myself. Assume Jett plays 45 minutes, Poison 1 hour, and 1.5 hours each for Lep and Crue. Now they've added someone else?! They might as well make it into a full fledged Hair Metal festival at this point!! Bring back Bang Tango, Bulletboys, Cinderella, Britny Fox, White Lion, Great White, Trixter, Mr. Big, Bad English, LA Guns, Warrant, Skid Row, and all the rest who are playing the fair and dive bar circuits.

Date: February 20, 2022 20:30

VoodooLounge13
DGA35
VoodooLounge13

I was trying to figure this out myself. Assume Jett plays 45 minutes, Poison 1 hour, and 1.5 hours each for Lep and Crue. Now they've added someone else?! They might as well make it into a full fledged Hair Metal festival at this point!! Bring back Bang Tango, Bulletboys, Cinderella, Britny Fox, White Lion, Great White, Trixter, Mr. Big, Bad English, LA Guns, Warrant, Skid Row, and all the rest who are playing the fair and dive bar circuits.

Can't leave out the Native American entertainment complexes!

Date: February 20, 2022 20:31

DGA35
VoodooLounge13

Classless Act, the opening band will play 20 mins and the next band will be onstage 30 mins after ticket time if not at ticket time. Pretty suce Poison and JJ are 45 mins each.

If Vince Neil is alive and sucking down oxygen he will be onstage. Don't expect too much in the way of quality control. They already have the money. Unlike Joe Elliot I doubt he can lip synch effectively though a huge chunk of the Motley Crue set is pre-recorded.

Date: February 20, 2022 20:41

crholmstrom
VoodooLounge13
DGA35
VoodooLounge13

Can't leave out the Native American entertainment complexes!

smileys with beer

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 21, 2022 21:00

Dan
DGA35
VoodooLounge13

Classless Act, the opening band will play 20 mins and the next band will be onstage 30 mins after ticket time if not at ticket time. Pretty suce Poison and JJ are 45 mins each.

If Vince Neil is alive and sucking down oxygen he will be onstage. Don't expect too much in the way of quality control. They already have the money. Unlike Joe Elliot I doubt he can lip synch effectively though a huge chunk of the Motley Crue set is pre-recorded.

1990 MTV Awards show. Motley came on and did Don't Go Away Mad and the audio had the drums doing one thing and visually Tommy Lee did something completely different a few times but one was an excellent close up and it happened right then perfectly - and amazingly Vince's singing carried on when he wasn't on the mic: cheaters!

Posted by: Chitown23 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 16:22

I've been holding onto tickets for this postponed show for about 2 years. Seen all the bands before. Not sure the show will be awesome, but hoping the people watching will be!

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: February 24, 2022 17:38

Chitown23
I've been holding onto tickets for this postponed show for about 2 years. Seen all the bands before. Not sure the show will be awesome, but hoping the people watching will be!

Oh, you know the crowd-watching will be something! Wow!

Date: February 24, 2022 17:47

NashvilleBlues
Chitown23

Oh, you know the crowd-watching will be something! Wow!

Seeing so many people in poor health and physical distress nagivating the walk to the cheap seats at the Hollywood Bowl in 2014 I told myself even if this isn't the last Motley Crue tour, it's the last tour for a lot of people.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1662
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home